Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
I will try to fix you (Atticus)  EmptyI will try to fix you (Atticus)  EmptyI will try to fix you (Atticus)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
I will try to fix you (Atticus)  EmptyI will try to fix you (Atticus)  EmptyI will try to fix you (Atticus)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

I will try to fix you (Atticus)

4 posters

Go down

Alayna Rowle

I will try to fix you (Atticus)  Empty I will try to fix you (Atticus)

Post by Alayna Rowle Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:12 am

Alayna apparated into the St Mungo's waiting area with Atticus by her side. Thankfully, they didn't splinch which atticus in the condition he was in. She sat Atticus in a chair and rushed to the receptionist, "Hi. Hello. We need help. My brother got hit with a really nasty curse. He needs to be seen by a healer immediately." She felt her heart start to race as everything began to hit her at once. She looked over to make sure Atticus was good before turning to the woman at the desk as she called a healer to the front. 

@Atticus Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
I will try to fix you (Atticus)  62d0a9ebfc1442d846eb85f566039f85
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
I will try to fix you (Atticus)  CYeM5b
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Favorite Season: Autumn
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Atticus Nott

I will try to fix you (Atticus)  Empty Re: I will try to fix you (Atticus)

Post by Atticus Nott Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:44 pm

Atticus was still feeling rather ill with the confusion. His head interpreted the world around him with shapes and colours, and they didn't really leave much meaning behind them. Being in the hospital put him in a state of instant fear, and he clung to his sister as though she was his life force.

"I don't want to be here, Alayna..." he said quietly, feeling the tears start to well up inside of his eyes. "I don't want to be here," he repeated, quieter that time, and caught a glimpse of himself in a nearby reflective surface.

He was frightened by what he was seeing. Surely, that wasn't him?! He had facial hair, he was tall, he was a young man! Atticus buried his head into Alayna's side. "No!" he wailed.

@Alayna Nott
Adult
Atticus Nott
Mini Ava :
I will try to fix you (Atticus)  166dde225ecfb25b164f6f123600c1287f734720
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Atty
Restaurant Worker
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Toby Sebastian
partner pic :
I will try to fix you (Atticus)  Shaungif18
Graduated
Restaurant Worker
Pisces
Dating
British
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Favorite Subject: Cooking
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Food
Pukwudgie
Made 300 Posts
Favorite Season: Spring
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Ginny Potter

Post by Ginny Potter Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:48 pm

When she got the message to come to the reception following an emergency, Ginny and a few other healers attended to the situation: clad in their green robes and ready. When she arrived to the reception, she felt a horrible sting in her chest when she saw Alayna Nott and, supposedly, her twin brother. For a moment she froze while the other healers moved forwards to the pair.

"Come right this way," one said to Alayna.

"Is he able to walk?"

"Explain to us exactly what happened."

Ginny swallowed, and moved around the back of the group. She didn't say anything, but she was determined to remain professional. There was someone in need, and she was a Healer. That's all she had to think.

@Alayna Nott
Hospital Staff Member
Ginny Potter
Mini Ava :
I will try to fix you (Atticus)  Ginnygif
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ginny
Healer
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Christina Hendricks
partner pic :
I will try to fix you (Atticus)  Original
Gryffindor
Graduated
Leo
British
Apparition
Married
Parent
Healer
OOTP Member / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Wealthy
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:14 pm

Alayna cupped Atticus cheek and smiled at him when he kept saying he didn't want to be there, "It's gonna be ok, Atticus. You know I won't let anything happen to you. They're gonna just look you over and make sure you're ok." She didn't know what was going on, but something was fried in atticus mind for him to be acting like this. When the healers arrived, she narrowed in on Ginny Potter. She was able to answer tthe questions to the best of her ability until she was asked what happened, "Cruciatus curse...." Was all she was able to say before she got violently sick all over the floor. All the stress must have hit her at once and her body needed to expell it in some way. 

@Ginny Potter @Atticus Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Atticus Nott

Post by Atticus Nott Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:31 pm

The Healer was trying to take him from Alayna! He pushed them away, and then several others rushed onto him to subdue him. He tried fighting them off as his fingertips loosened from Alayna's grasp, and she was coughing up all over the tiled floor.

"Alayna!" he roared, beating them back with his shoulders and legs in fury. One of them sent a spell at him to make his muscles turn weak, to sedate him, and he found that he could no longer struggle. "She's hurting, she's hurt... just... let me go... to her."

They said they would take care of her. A woman with vivid red hair, who he thought he recognised but couldn't think, was left beside her. He was being taken off, and all he could do was watch in anguish.
Adult
Atticus Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Atty
Restaurant Worker
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Toby Sebastian
partner pic :
Graduated
Restaurant Worker
Pisces
Dating
British
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Food
Pukwudgie
Made 300 Posts
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Ginny Potter

Post by Ginny Potter Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:35 pm

Unfortunately, as Ginny was the one at the back of the group, she had to tend to Alayna. All the other healers were watching her expectantly, confused by her hesitation. Pulling all the strength she had within her to keep up her duties, Ginny put her hands gently on Alayna's shoulders.

"Are you all right?" she asked quietly, but in a tone that was fairly monotone. It wasn't her usual bedside manner tone. But she had said it. "Come on. You need to come with your brother."

She was just a vulnerable child, like her James.

James, who Alayna was majorly to blame for his episode...

"Who put the curse on him?" she asked bluntly.

@Alayna Nott
Hospital Staff Member
Ginny Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ginny
Healer
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Christina Hendricks
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Graduated
Leo
British
Apparition
Married
Parent
Healer
OOTP Member / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Wealthy
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:13 pm

Alayna gave atticus hand a tight squeeze as she tried to keep her stomach contents in place, "Atticus I'm ok. I'm fine. Really." She kept saying over and over to try and reassure her brother. When they got him subdued, she looked at James mum and frowned. She didn't trust this woman any more than she trusted James. She didn't want to tell her anything. She was half tempted to ask for a different healer, but that wasn't wbat was important. What was important, was Atticus. So when she asked who did the curse, she bit the inside of her cheek and looked the red head woman in the eye, "Our father. He and I got in an argument this morning and he hit me." She said touching the now visible bruise on her cheek before wincing in pain, "Atticus came downstairs and saw it. Then they started yelling and he... He cursed Atti. Is he gonna be ok?" The tears now flowing down her face, causing her makeup to run all over. 

@Ginny Potter
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Ginny Potter

Post by Ginny Potter Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:32 pm

She would be a sick human being if she didn't feel a shred of sympathy towards Alayna. Although she had caused a lot of problems for James, no one deserved to be treated that way - especially by those who were supposed to be her guardians and protectors. It made her sick and angry to think about Theodore Nott. After she had seen to the incident, she was going to send a message to Harry about his former classmate.

"He will be okay," she said reassuringly, "That curse can cause things like temporary amnesia when performed by a powerful caster, but there have been a lot of breakthrough cures concerning that sort of spell damage. Those who have sustained the curse multiple times may have a longer recovery process, but this isn't the case for Atticus. I've seen enough cases over the years to determine that just from seeing his current behaviour."

Hopefully that would reassure her.

"Follow me..." she said quietly, leading her to where the other healers had taken her brother.

@Alayna Nott
Hospital Staff Member
Ginny Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ginny
Healer
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Christina Hendricks
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Graduated
Leo
British
Apparition
Married
Parent
Healer
OOTP Member / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Wealthy
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Atticus Nott

Post by Atticus Nott Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:42 pm

Atticus had been taken to a room, put on a bed, but he was barely there. He knew he was at the hospital, and that he was very frightened and confused, but he couldn't find the energy to fight against it. Instead he just cried silently while on his back, watching various pairs of eyes looking over him, telling him to drink this, do that, keep still...

He closed his eyes after a while, wanting to fall asleep again. Sleep was the only way he could escape from the strict regime of the school: it was the only solitude he could get.

Adult
Atticus Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Atty
Restaurant Worker
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Toby Sebastian
partner pic :
Graduated
Restaurant Worker
Pisces
Dating
British
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Food
Pukwudgie
Made 300 Posts
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:54 pm

Alayna started to feel herself begin to panic as Mrs. Potter listed a few results of the curse. What if Atticus forgot who she was? She would die inside. She knew she was trying to reassure her that wasnt the case, but now it was in Alaynas head. Her breath started toto quicken and she felt herself get a little light headed. She gripped a near by banister and braced herself against it for a bit of balance as she tried to control her breathing. She wanted her brother. As if her wish was granted, she was being lead to where Atticus was, "He can't go back there. We can't go back there. Not when he's there. I worry he mi-might try to kill Atti." 

@Ginny Potter
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Ginny Potter

Post by Ginny Potter Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:19 am

"There are care services that can help you at the Ministry. I'm going to be making a few calls to various contacts, but for now you just need to concentrate on yourself and your brother. We can protect you here. You'll just have to trust us that we can take care of this for you."

There will undoubtedly be some kind of arrest made at the Nott household tonight. The sooner, the better. When they got to the room Atticus was put inside, she turned to Alayna.

"Wait out here for now. Once they've calmed him down and he's well enough to speak to you, the Healers will let you in."

She couldn't look at her directly in the eyes.

"I'll get another Healer to tend to you. For now, I need to leave you here to make some calls. Okay?"

@Alayna Nott
Hospital Staff Member
Ginny Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ginny
Healer
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Christina Hendricks
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Graduated
Leo
British
Apparition
Married
Parent
Healer
OOTP Member / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Wealthy
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:38 pm

Alayna knew she had somewhere to go if it came down to that. Ptolemy wouldn't even hesitate. But Atticus... She didn't know. She didn't want to trust Ginny Potter, but it seemed like she didn't have much other choice, "Alright." Was all she could bring herself to say at that moment. She didn't want to wait outside like a child, but the healers knew best. When she said she had to be left, a look of panic flashed in her eyes before she bit her lip and nodded, "Alright." 

@Ginny Potter
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:04 am

Following a silence from Alayna on the crystal, Ptolemy grew concerned. So far he had heard from her every day, and what with the knowledge of her Father's wrath, he couldn't take just sitting around the house wondering if something had happened. He had apparated to the Nott house, boldly approached the door, and was greeted by Daphne - her Mother. Once she had explained to him that both her children were currently at the hospital, Ptolemy was off again to St Mungo's where he approached reception.

"Alayna Nott. Where is she?" He wasn't messing around with receptionists. After he finally got the information he needed, he went through the hospital to get to her.

Finally, he saw her sat outside a room - all by herself.

"Alayna," he said, going to her and wrapping his arms around her. "What happened? Are you all right?" he asked desperately, looking her over. She looked pale and weak. What was going on?!

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
I will try to fix you (Atticus)  Ptolemygif01
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Freddy Carter & Naomi Battrick
partner pic :
I will try to fix you (Atticus)  Alaynagif
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Favorite Subject: DADA
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Married

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:16 am

Alayna looked around when she thought she heard Ptolemys voice until she saw him. When he hugged her she burst into tears again, "I'm fine. I'm fine. It's Atticus. That fucking bastard. I want to kill him, Ptolemy. I want to see the light leave his eyes." She knew she could break down with him and not be judged, "He used the cruiciatus curse on Atticus. He's not acting normal. He's acting like he did when we were fourteen." She felt like she couldn't breathe. She just wanted her brother, "I want my brother, Tolly." Her voice was tiny and broken, just like she felt.

@Ptolemy Rowle
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum