Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Close your eyes (Lien)  EmptyClose your eyes (Lien)  EmptyClose your eyes (Lien)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Close your eyes (Lien)  EmptyClose your eyes (Lien)  EmptyClose your eyes (Lien)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Close your eyes (Lien)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alayna Rowle

Close your eyes (Lien)  Empty Close your eyes (Lien)

Post by Alayna Rowle Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:47 am

Alayna was enjoying a relaxing bath in the prefects bathroom. She felt herself sink deeper into the bubbles as waves of relaxation washed over her. All of the oils and scents she had added to the water were really working overtime. She had alot of stress in her life and she needed a moment to just relax and float and let the worries slip away; even if just for a moment.
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Close your eyes (Lien)  62d0a9ebfc1442d846eb85f566039f85
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Close your eyes (Lien)  CYeM5b
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Favorite Season: Autumn
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Close your eyes (Lien)  Empty Re: Close your eyes (Lien)

Post by Lien Chang Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:26 am

Going into the Prefect's bathroom, when he was no longer a Prefect, was a very risky choice. But as he and James had been in there together after learning the password, Lien missed the relaxing atmosphere of the place: he really hadn't made the most of it when he had that privilege. He had a good idea this was a less popular time to go to the bathroom, so he was taking the risk. He could have asked James as well, but he had a feeling he was already asleep somewhere. Lien preferred not to disturb him when he was, even if his sleeping schedule was messing up. As long as he was sleeping.

He gave the password, and entered the bathroom. The first warning was that it was already steamy in there, the second warning was that he saw a figure in the tub. The third warning, and it should have been the warning that made him bolt in the opposite direction, was that it was Alayna sat inside there.

This was the last person he wanted to see in there. Panicking, he quickly tried to disguise himself behind a pillar. "Shit..." he murmured.

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
Close your eyes (Lien)  Liengif03
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
Close your eyes (Lien)  Liengif04
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Favorite Subject: Transfiguration
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:05 pm

Alayna heard the door open and her head whipped around causing the bubbles in the tub to shift. Alayna wasn't the type to wear a suit in the tub. That was stupid in her eyes. She saw who she knew to be Chang, try and hide behind a pillar. She laughed at his sad attempt at camouflage, "chill out, Chang. I'm too stressed out to even try right now. I'm trying to relax. If you can play nicely, as can I." She said leaning up a bit, her chest still under the water, to add more lavender bubbles to the water. 

@Lien Chang
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:17 pm

"Oh, I see, so you only try to make mine and James's lives an utter misery when it's convenient for you," he found himself saying acidly, still partially standing behind the pillar. He realised that he'd been discovered, and that his poor attempt at trying to disguise himself had failed, but he didn't want to turn around and see her... partially clothed.

He had to remind himself that he'd seen it all already...

"He's just trying to relax as well, you know. But you're making everything difficult as usual."

Lien looked out at her. Her bare shoulders told him of her nudity. He was frowning though.

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:22 pm

"No, lien, Im just too tired and stressed to fucking care right now. I have enough of my own problems going on. And you're still trying to hide like a child." She level and tone of her voice showed that she really was in no mood. It was like the spark of fire in her had been put out. She rolled her eyes and sank deeper into the tub, "I don't give a damn about James Potter right now!" She shouted, trying not to burst into tears. She was dreading leaving the castle. She would rather be thrown off the astronomy tower than have to go home for the holidays. She saw the frown on his face and shook her head, "You always look so serious."

@Lien Chang
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:38 pm

Alayna is such a brat...

He closed his eyes in irritation. She hadn't any concern for anyone else's problems, why should he care about hers?

Her voice is so shrill when she shouts.

What did he ever see in her?

It was only her looks.

"I'm not always serious," he said, pursing his lips irritably. "Not nowadays, anyway. I realised just how much I was missing out on by being that way all the time."

Why was he bothering to defend himself to her?!

"Perhaps you should keep it up, and leave him - us - alone," he pointed out bluntly, "I don't know how you expect me to be sympathetic towards you. What are these problems of yours? Can't fit into your ball gowns?"

@Alayna Nott

University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:43 pm

"Well whoop dee Doo for you." She said shaking her head. "You know I wasn't bothering you. Quite the opposite actually. I came in to try and relax. I was in here first and you intruded." She shook her head and looked away to try and hide a falling tear, "I don't expect anything from you. I never have. But, if you must know, I have to go home for holidays. And if you paid even a shred of attention to me during our short lived relationship, you'd know why that's a problem and why I'm upset." She looked at him with pursed lips, "Can you hand me my towel and turn around, please?" She was really broken if she added that please at the end. Especially with him. She pointed at the fluffy purple towel on the sink counter.

@Lien Chang
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:57 pm

Lien narrowed his eyes. His glasses were steaming up a little, so he took them off and performed a spell to prevent it. He'd need to keep all his senses sharp. She may have been talking like this, but he was still very sceptical when it came to her. Who could blame him, really?

"Ah. That problem."

He still couldn't have any sympathy for her. There was part of him that liked the idea of her being afraid...

Picking up the towel, he flung it in her direction, then turned around. He noticed she hadn't said anything about him being in there - that he wasn't actually allowed to be in there. But he wasn't going to say anything about it. If he could dodge getting detention because it slipped her mind, then so be it.

"I would have thought someone in your position would be more empathetic to others' problems. But you're not."

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:02 pm

"Yes. That problem." She tried to catch the towel as he flung it but it quickly hit the top of the water soaking itself, "Dude seriously!? I meant turn around after handing me the towel. Not throwing it like a monkey in a zoo." She looked at him with an annoyed look on her face and sighed, "Ok now seriously, stay turn around." She waited for him to be turned before standing up int he tub and picking her towel up. She grabbed her wand from the edge and did a quick drying spell before wrapping the towel around her body and stepping out of the tub. She jumped a bit at the cold stone floor but quickly adjusted, "I'm empathetic to people who deserve my empathy. Not woe is me cry babies who do t appreciate the amazing loving family they have and throw it all away for drugs and because they think they have something to hide." Alayna said getting angry, "But of course you have to defend your little boyfriend." She grabbed another towel and started to dry out her hair, "What are you even doing here? You're not a prefect anymore."

@Lien Chang
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:13 pm

Lien stayed there, folding his arms across his chest.

"Well, it's clear to see why you can't empathise. You're more concerned with comparing your life to everyone else's," he bit back bitterly, unable to hold his tongue. He turned around, and luckily she had wrapped the towel around herself at that point. Lien's eyes travelled the length of her in annoyance. "I find it funny how I can understand something of James's struggles throughout his life, and yet my life is such a contrast to his own. You, who have a homosexual brother, and a family who is considered prestigious by certain communities, cannot even manage an ounce of understanding. If anything, your struggles are closer to James's than you seem to think."

His knuckles were turning white as he gripped his hands by his sides.

"Clearly I wasn't anticipating anyone to be in here!" he snapped at her.

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:38 pm

Alayna felt a migraine building up in the back of her head. Great, so much for relaxing. She should have know that option was out the window when he came in. When she was dry she looked at him with a raised eyebrow and spun her finger in the air, "I don't want you seeing me get dressed." She said in an obviously annoyed tone. Once he turned around again, she slipped the towel off and walked to where her clothes were lying. She slid her cotton shirts and tank top on before deciding to say something on the matter"I don't compare anything. And while me and James may have similar aspects in our lives. We had complete different upbringings. His family didn't care he was gay, they still loved him. And certainly didn't send him away to boarding school with no contact." When he snapped at her, she lowered her head to the floor, "I'm sorry, father." When she realized what she said, her eyes snapped open and her head shot up. She pointed a finger at Lien, "You didn't hear that." It was a warning tone. But her finger was still shaking.

@Lien Chang
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:49 pm

He turned around again, irritated. She was a hopeless case, he knew that. She'd never try to empathise with James, because she simply didn't want to. She didn't know the constant pressure of an entire population of wizards watching every move you make. If she began to understand that, she would know why James sought a quick escape from his harsh reality.

Lien often felt ashamed that he felt the same way as Alayna at some point. It was difficult to hear his own words coming out from her mouth.

When she called him Father, Lien glanced over his shoulder. He seemed bemused, startled, staring at her with parted lips. But then those lips twisted to a rather satisfied smirk. "You must have some sort of Electra Complex," he snorted, turning around, and laughing cruelly. "I bet you enjoy being told what to do. But, let me guess: Rowle just doesn't satisfy you that way." He laughed more.

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:12 pm

She glared at him when he smirked at her "Oh, fuck off. I don't have a daddy kink. I have daddy trauma. Which you already know well enough." She raised an eyebrow at his next words. She didn't know what she was feeling, but she didn't like it. Well, she also didn't hate it. Was it excitement? The fire being brought back to life? She frowned when he mentioned Ptolemy, "Ptolemy satisfies me in every way. Thank you." It was true. She loves him more than anything. He was what she wanted forever. She turned to look in the mirror and leaned over the counter a bit to get a better look at her face. The shorts she had on were already quite short and when she leaned forward they rose up a bit more. She fluffed her hair a bit causing the shirt to ride up slightly, "If you want the bath you can go for it. I won't tell anyone you were here."

@Lien Chang
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:24 pm

He raised his eyebrow as she leant over a mirror, and he saw a curve of a cheek.

"You really are full of it," he grunted in annoyance, "Thinking I'd be phased by you."

As if.

He had an overwhelming desire to wring her neck, that was about it.

He supposed he should take advantage of her allowing him to bathe in there, even if she was going to run and get Professor Riddle as soon as his body sank under the water. Undressing to his swimming shorts, he slipped into the water that Alayna left behind, seemingly undisturbed by her being in it beforehand.

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:05 pm

"What the fuck are you talking about? I'm making sure I got all of the face mask off my face and none of it got in my hair. Not everything is about you." She caught a glimpse of him in the mirror and found herself staring. Had he started working out? He didn't look like that when they had been together. She watched as he slid into the water and she turned around, leaning against the counter, "So were you ways secretly gay or are you just gay for Potter? Not even asking to be bitchy. Just curious." Was it her fault he was suddenly gay?

@Lien Chang
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:30 pm

She said that, but he had his doubts.

"I've only ever felt that way about him."

So, in other words, he was just gay for Potter. This was an uncomfortable conversation to be having with her, of all people. She always had some kind of ulterior motive, and he was sceptical of her behaviour. He wasn't going to feel at ease about this situation, even when he went to bed tonight.

"He's the only person who has really accepted me for who I am, entirely."

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:34 pm

Alayna scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Accepted you for who you are. That's why are a completely different person when he's around. That makes sense." She walked the stone floor over the to the tub, "But does he satisfy you? You earlier stated that Ptolemy couldn't please me. But how does James Potter please you?" She leaned down and whispered in his ear, "When you know it's so much more fun with a woman. The soft skin, the bouncing breasts, the warmth as you slide into her, the sounds of the moans and screams. Makes you a little crazy, doesnt it?" She asked standing up again, "But hey. If you prefer a dudes ass, that's your choice."

@Lien Chang
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:45 pm

Lien moved away from her when she started whispering in his ear. It was true that those were the things he enjoyed about having sex with women, but he didn't feel at all aroused by Alayna saying it. She was just trying to provoke him, and it was working. He was getting rather fed up with her.

"It's none of your bloody business how he pleases me."

He closed his eyes irritably.

Just wring her neck...

He forced himself to think about James, and their time here, and how wonderful it all was.

Just get it over with.

He squeezed his eyes shut.

"Don't you have something better to do?" he asked exasperately.

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:18 pm

Alayna laughed wickedly and sighed happily, "And it's none of your business if my boyfriend satisfies me. Yet you asked earlier anyway. Are you a hypocrite, Chang? Well, that's obvious. But still. Way to be one." When he asked if she had nothing better to do, she shrugged, "No tonight. Not really. Ptolemy is doing some big Christmas gift he thinks I know nothing about, Atticus is at the gym, Mack is with her dad and Carina is studying for the potions exam. I've got no plans and no where to be." She sat on the edge of the tub and smirked at him, "plus, seeing the little vein in your forehead pop is such a great cure for depression. So, I gotta ask, why Potter? I mean, like of a the guys. There are much better options."

@Lien Chang
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:35 pm

He really wasn't enjoying this. He would rather bathe somewhere else if it meant having to hear her voice all the while. If she didn't have any plans, then she clearly wanted to make some plans to torment him. Well, he wasn't going to sit through that.

Lien hastily pulled himself out from the water, glaring down at her.

Hold the back of her neck.

Was this really what he was going to have to put up with for a whole other two terms?

Push her face into the water.

He could leave with James...

Hold her there until she drowns.

No. Even after getting rid of her, she would still manage to curse him. He'd go to Azkaban for the rest of his life because of this bitch.

So, instead of drowning her, he just decided to push her back into the tub from behind - fully clothed.

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:42 pm

Alayna watched as he got out of the tub and faked a pout, "Oh leaving so soon. I'd hardly call that a bath." She watched his facial features shift as he tangled with his brain, "You work that poor thing so hard. It's a onder it doesn't explode." And then suddenly, she was under water. She quickly shot up and glared at him, "Are you on crack like your drug head boyfriend?" She scrambled out of the tub and clenched her fists at her side. She wanted to lunch him in the fucking smirk so bad, "What is mentally wrong with you? We're you dropped down a flight of stairs as an infant?" She asked doing a quick dry spell on herself.

@Lien Chang
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:56 pm

"Oh shut up." he snapped dismissively, getting a towel and drying himself off quickly.

He made way to his clothes, and did a drying spell on his shorts. Then he pulled on his trousers.

"You were the one who was maltreated at childhood, not me."

Perhaps her Death Eater aligned Father put the Cruciatus Curse on her several times. Scrambled her brain. He'd quite like to do that, actually.

"There's a fair few of us who would like to see something worse done to you."

He pulled over his shirt angrily.

@Alayna Nott

University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:08 pm

Alayna bit her tongue to fight back the urge to hex him, "You're intolerable." She glared when he brought up her childhood, "Ok no. You don't get to talk about my trauma. You don't know me enough to o know about my trauma." Something about him bringing up her past made her blind with anger. "Keep talking and my wand may just slip." She noticed the anger building up in him, "Getting angry are we? Gonna throw me around like you did Lilith? Imagining how I'd look with your hands around my throat? Hearing my screams? Does all that turn you on or something? Some freaky fetish you have?"

@Lien Chang
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:21 pm

"It won't excite me if you like it too much. Which you would."

He said it so casually and flippantly, whilst pulling on his robe. Then he took his wand from his pocket, and pointed it at her.

"You see, this is just what people with a victim complex tend to do. They provoke people until they make the first hex. We all know you're far too much of a coward to actually strike first."

He sighed.

"So are you going to hit me with one, or aren't you?"

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:33 pm

"I wouldn't want to excite you if you were the last viable man on earth to have sex with. I've been there, I've ridden the ride and I was extremely disappointed with the climax. Or lack there of." She watched he held his wand and tilted her head at him, "And we both know you're mentally unstable enough to do it. So go ahead, pretty sure this will be your third strike. Maybe that'll be expulsion. So you and drop out can go run off into the sunset together." She stepped up to him to where his wand was pointing into her chest, "So go ahead. Say. The. Spell." She looked him dead in the eyes and there was something new in her own. It was beyond fiery rage and hatred for the man in front of her.

@Lien Chang
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next