Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
smile for yourself (open) Emptysmile for yourself (open) Emptysmile for yourself (open) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
smile for yourself (open) Emptysmile for yourself (open) Emptysmile for yourself (open) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

smile for yourself (open)

2 posters

Go down

Dartagnan Lestoat

smile for yourself (open) Empty smile for yourself (open)

Post by Dartagnan Lestoat Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:28 am

For the past two months of school term, Dartagnan and his brother, Aramis, had kept wonderfully under the radar, and Dart was beginning to feel very positive about that. There was one boy in his dormitory who was a little worried about sharing his space with a dark creature, but Dart had seemed to put his mind at ease: that he was perfectly ordinary, and more or less came across as a normal wizard like his peers. Gawain's reaction was completely deserved and valid, he felt. Just as long as he was starting to feel better about it.

One of Dart's favourite pastimes was Herbology, particularly with magical flowers. He had a gorgeous bloom of hydrangeas going, although these ones were slightly different to usual. He went about the greenhouse with this smile he could only ever manage when alone, watering all the plants inside of there, even the ones that had nothing to do with his lessons.

Perhaps this really would be his time when he could see magical education through to the end.
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Dartagnan Lestoat
Mini Ava :
smile for yourself (open) O3NnqG
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Dart
Student
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Vampire
Face Claimpp :
Owen Teague
Hufflepuff
Favorite Subject: Herbology
Virgo
American
Vampire
Pride Flag
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Molly Weasley II

smile for yourself (open) Empty Re: smile for yourself (open)

Post by Molly Weasley II Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:40 am

Molly was doing some Herbology class work since she wanted to get ahead. This was her favorite class after all, and hoped no one would be in the greenhouses. She believed that she worked better when she was alone.

She also hoped no one was here to pick a fight, if they were. She got into it with a couple of Hogwarts so called elites, and she was over them. They were so entitled and believed they run this school, but no one knew how to treat people right. It reminded her too much of her father, and why she left homes

She entered the Greenhouses to see someone was already there, and she let out a bit of a sigh. “I was hoping the greenhouse would be empty, but no worries.” she said giving the guy a smile. She knew he was new to Hogwarts, “I’m Molly by the way, we are in the same house.” she smiled.

@Dartagnan Lestoat
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Molly Weasley II
Mini Ava :
smile for yourself (open) ErVc1G
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Molly
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Abigail Cowen
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Dartagnan Lestoat

Post by Dartagnan Lestoat Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:03 am

He turned jubilantly, watering can in one hand and a trowel in the other, and there was a red headed girl stood there. The smile was wiped clean from his face, and he averted his eyes to somewhere around the floor. He span the trowel in his hand distractedly, hearing her sigh.

"Sorry," he said quietly, to the floor. "Yes, I remember you from our classes together. I'm Dart." His voice was gentle and had a slightly breathy quality to it, muted but not enough to be a whisper.

He placed the watering can and the trowel onto one of the work benches. "I can leave if you'd prefer..."

@Molly Weasley II
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Dartagnan Lestoat
Mini Ava :
smile for yourself (open) O3NnqG
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Dart
Student
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Vampire
Face Claimpp :
Owen Teague
Hufflepuff
Virgo
American
Vampire
Pride Flag
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Molly Weasley II

Post by Molly Weasley II Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:45 pm

Molly felt terrible right now and put her hand over her mouth. “Oh my god you don’t got to go, I can work with company.” she said giving him a sigh. She truly didn’t mind it just was better while she was alone. “Yeah I also think we’re in the same year, and I take it you like Herbology.” she spoke with a bit of a smile. It was such a fascinating topic after all she gave him a grin.

“Please stay, I shouldn’t have even said that you know.” she sighed. She wasn’t a mean person, unless you were a certain group of people who didn’t have any idea how to be just in the slightest. “I’ve just had a rough couple of weeks with certain people in this school believing they are entitled, so this is often my sanctuary.” she said giving Dart a shrug since it felt hard to want to stand up against certain people.

She wished the world was more kind.

@Dartagnan Lestoat
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Molly Weasley II
Mini Ava :
smile for yourself (open) ErVc1G
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Molly
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Abigail Cowen
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum