Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Hello dear twin (Eden, Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyHello dear twin (Eden, Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyHello dear twin (Eden, Phoenix)  - Page 2 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Hello dear twin (Eden, Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyHello dear twin (Eden, Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyHello dear twin (Eden, Phoenix)  - Page 2 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Hello dear twin (Eden, Phoenix)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hello dear twin (Eden, Phoenix)  - Page 2 Empty Hello dear twin (Eden, Phoenix)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Teddy was lying on his bed, a beer in his hand. He was watching a muggle television show called Lip Sync Battle and it was highly amusing for him. He finished his beer and grabbed his wand to accio a second one when there was a knock on his door, "Come in." He said lazily as he opened the second beer.

Back to top Go down

Hello dear twin (Eden, Phoenix)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello dear twin (Eden, Phoenix)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:26 pm

Eden beamed and nodded. "We'll be here for that then!" She said excitedly, only to laugh when she smiled at the waiter and she leaned into Phoenix's hand before looking towards the blonde Teddy had mentioned. "Hm, the dress suggests she wants a date or is on one. But by the looking around, she's being stood up or she's nervous about even being in the pub. I've not seen her face but I know she's pretty and the dress suggests she's modest, doesn't flaunt all of her looks to try and be average and hide herself but she flaunts enough to make herself stand out. In conclusion, talking to her would be a good idea." Eden analysed and nudged Teddy, smiling wildly. "Go, brother. Prove me wrong."

Back to top Go down

Hello dear twin (Eden, Phoenix)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello dear twin (Eden, Phoenix)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:59 pm

Teddy got up and took a deep breath before going over to the blonde woman and talking to her. He smiled a bit and laughed at something she said. He then gestured to his group and lead her over "Guys this is Copeland. Copeland this is Phoenix, Melanie and ym twin sister Eden." He said before sitting down and Copeland slid in beside him. She smiled softly at everyone and blushed a bit "Hello"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:14 pm

Eden smiled towards her brother and when they weren't looking, Melanie included, she pressed a kiss to Phoenix's cheek when courage welled up inside of her and she heard Teddy coming back. "Pleasure to meet ya, Copeland. Beautiful dress by the way, the dark blue goes well with your hair." She said with a tilt of her head and gave a kind smile towards Copeland. "I'm the favourite out of the three so if you ever need anything, be sure to find and tell me," Eden paused and stared over at Teddy, chewing her bottom lip. "She's pretty, Bear. Keep her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:35 pm

Oheonix blushed and suddenly he didn't care about anything. As soon as teddy rearroved he cupped Edens face and kissed her deeply before pulling away and smiled at the blonde girl "nice ta meet ya cope" he said smilih. Copeleand smiled at Edens words "alright I will"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:29 am

Eden was about to say something to her brother when cheeks cupped her face and Phoenix's lips were on her own. Returning the kiss eagerly, she despised him for pulling away but she settled into his side, a furious blush on her cheeks. "Good. Drink?" She asked, holding her hand up for the waitress to wait for Copeland's order and then asked for more peanuts as she noticed she threw most of them at Teddy. She looked up at Phoenix, still dazed and underneath the table, she took his hand and laced her fingers with his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:30 pm

Copeland simply ordered a scotch on the rocks and Teddy clutched his chest, "A woman after my heart." He said chuckling before turning to Phoenix, "If you hurt my sister I will make it to where you never have children." Phoenix simply chuckled and held Edens hand under the table and the waiter returned with the order. Melanie stood up and smiled, "I gotta go perform now." She went to the stage and began singing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:10 pm

Eden rolled her eyes at her brother and kicked him underneath the table. "Teddy, you know I can protect myself." She said and gave him a wolfish smile and looked over at Phoenix, kissing his cheek. "Not that you would, I hope." She then perked up when her room mate mentioned her performance and she removed her hands from Phoenix's, immediately clapping and shouting her excitement. "GO ROOMIE!" She yelled, laughing afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:19 pm

Teddy pouted a bit and put an arm around Copeland. The two began talking in hushed tones and occasioanlly laughing or smiling. Phoenix looked down at Eden when she spoke to him and smiled "I will never hurt you. If I do, please kill me." He said with all seriousness. He could never live with himself if he hurt her. Melanie blushed a bit at Edens outburt of support and she laughed. After she finished one song she began the next

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:45 pm

Eden smiled at how sweet her brother was being with Copeland and she looked up at Phoenix, resting her head on his chest. "I know..." She breathed, his smell invading her senses and she closed her eyes, even her wolf practically purring at the warmth that he was emitting. "But I could never kill you. Maim, yes. Kill, never." She teased, even though she was actually terrified of hurting him, hurting Teddy and all of the girls but she couldn't stop herself from getting close.

She had tried but never could stop herself, she was drawn to the man she leaned on. Eden gently clapped for her friend, beaming a wide smile and ordered another round of drinks. Then, she noticed the waitress try to flirt with Phoenix, pressing her hand on his shoulder and a growl ripped from her throat without warning and Eden leaped forward, grasping her wrist and twisted it. "Mine." Her body vibrated in anger, her nails having dug into the waitress' wrist causing small lines of blood to pool at her fingertips. With a startling realisation, she yanked herself away and her eyes grew wide, her natural instinct to run sparked up. Before anyone could react, she apparated on the spot and went to her favourite spot; an oak tree that overlooked a lake and clung to the highest branch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:48 pm

PHoenix was abotu tos peak when some bint started flirting. He was about to tell her to fuck off when Eden attacked. Both him and teddy jumped up and apparated after her. Phoenix ran to her when he saw ehr and picked her up and held her in his arms "Hey hey, you're ok. its ok love. Im here." He whispered softly in her ear and kissed her cheek and neck softly to try and ease her anger and calm her down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:48 pm

Eden felt arms wrap around her but she was still, completely frozen to the spot as the blood of the waitress was in her nails. But it was only because she was fascinated by the blood dripping from her hands. She listened to his gentle whispers, in order to sooth her and her head jolted back in surprise, as if only properly registering. "Phoenix...Teddy, I need Teddy.." She whispered and slowly closed her eyes, needing her twin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:01 pm

Teddy walked over and took his twin from his best friends arms and held her "Listen to me Eden. You are not a killer. Fight the urge. I know its hard. But you need to fight it. Not for me. Not for Phoenix. For you. And for mum and dad. They did not die for you to be a killer. Fight the urge, little pup." He said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:21 pm

Eden fell into Teddy's arms, a sob wanting to rip itself from her throat and she practically curled into her brother's arms, tears watering in her eyes. "It's so hard...I like it, I like hurting, Teddy." She whimpered into his neck and the talk of their parents made her body tense. "I'm trying but you're all mine, people I don't like near my loved ones cause me to just...This red hot vision just fills my body." She whispered and looked up at Teddy, tears spilling from her cheeks. "Bubba, what do I do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:25 pm

"You need to trust that we wont leave you. Phoenix, the guy only has eyes for you. Now would you please go comfort your boyfriend. Hes practically having a conpition over there." He said gesturing to Phoenix who was pacing and looked like he was about to rip the tree out of the ground if he didnt get Eden back in his arms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:41 pm

Eden smiled sadly and leaned up, kissing her brother's cheek and rested her forehead against it. "Thank you, my sweet." She whispered and squeezed his hand. "Tomorrow night, movie night? We can watch your favourites." She promised and looked over at Phoenix, a smile forming on her lips and she slowly walked over to him, timidly. "Baby, if you're thinking of ripping out that tree, I may have to break up with you. I quite like that tree. Well, that is if we're even a couple. I have no idea what we're doing if I'm honest." Eden rambled and ringed her fingers, stepping closer to Phoenix and reached out with her hand so he could come to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:47 pm

Teddy nodded and pushed her lightly towards Phoenix, he was happy they finally were together. Phoenix looked at Eden as she spoke, "Fine but only because this is your tree it can remain in the ground." He said and walked voer to her. He pushed her against said tree and kissed her deeply, "I love you Eden. I always have. Yes I want to be your boyfriend. I want you to be my girl. i want to kill any guy that even looks at you for more than two seconds. Besides Teddy of course. Remember what you said to the waitress. You are mine too, Eden Lupin."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:06 pm

Eden wrapped her arms around Phoenix immediately, her face in his neck once he finished kissing her. "I've loved you for so long, my sweet bird." She teased him for his unusual but beautiful name, stroking at his cheek. "I'll always want to be your girl and you'll always be my main man. Sorry Teddy." She quipped, looking over her shoulder at her brother and turned back to Phoenix, leaning up to capture his lips in a sweet kiss, simply love pouring into the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:18 pm

Phoenix kissed her back and held her to him "I wouldnt have it any other way." He said smiling softly down at her and kissed her forehead "now let's go home. We can binge watch orange is the new black in mine and Teddy's room" he said smiling between the two siblings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:56 pm

Eden smiled bashfully, taking Phoenix's hand and nuzzled at his neck affectionately before nodding in agreement. "Can we watch Stranger Things instead?" She bartered, raising her eyebrow and gave him a puppy dog pout, leaning against his chest so he was forced to see the sad expression. Over his shoulder, she winked at Teddy before continuing the pout.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:39 pm

Phoenix sighed and pretended it was a huge deal although he would absolutely give in to her wish. Anything to make her happy. He eventually said yes they could watch her show and they all apperated to his and teddys room. He put on the show and lied on his bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:29 pm

Eden saddened deeply, her pout becoming real when he made it seem like it was a big deal but then she was realised he was faking it. This made her slap his arm but she curled into his side, excited for the apparation. It always gave her an adrenaline rush whenever she did and she instantly jumped on Phoenix's bed. "I love you, my bird." She whispered into his ear and kissed his cheek smiling wildly as the show started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:15 pm

Phoenix smiled and kissed her "I love you, little pup" he said and kissed the top of her head. He Nuzzled into her and watched the show as he cuddled with her. He never wanted her to leave his arms ever

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2