Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
The waters edge (oleander)  EmptyThe waters edge (oleander)  EmptyThe waters edge (oleander)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
The waters edge (oleander)  EmptyThe waters edge (oleander)  EmptyThe waters edge (oleander)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

The waters edge (oleander)

2 posters

Go down

Carina Malfoy

The waters edge (oleander)  Empty The waters edge (oleander)

Post by Carina Malfoy Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:06 pm

Carina wanted to get some fresh air. She had to listen to Alayna go on and on about what she wanted to wear for the upcoming ball. She could only talk fashion so long before she felt like her head was going to explode. She sat beside the waters edge, staring at the sunlight bouncing off the water. She was lost in thought so she didn't hear footsteps approaching the lake.
@Oleander Parkinson
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
The waters edge (oleander)  E26e2470b3cfacc63124e099518b6f3941e9d53f
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Summer

Back to top Go down

Oleander Parkinson

The waters edge (oleander)  Empty Re: The waters edge (oleander)

Post by Oleander Parkinson Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:09 pm

Ollie was getting some fresh air after his classes for the day and had come across Carina at the Water's Edge. A smile had escaped his face as he jogged over towards her. He had spent a lot of his life around her due to his mother's connection and knew how much hate his mother had for Astoria Malfoy which he found to be annoying. "Hey Carina," he called out as he got closer to her hoping she'd notice him.

@Carina Malfoy
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Oleander Parkinson
Mini Ava :
The waters edge (oleander)  AH0Ufe
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ollie
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Jacob Elordi
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Aries
British
Apparition

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

Post by Carina Malfoy Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:13 pm

Carina smiles widely when she saw it was Oleander, "Hi Ollie." She had deemed that nickname to him when they were younger at it just stuck for her, "How was your summer? Pansy spend most of it cursing my mother and reminiscing over my father?" She loved to tease Ollie a bit about his mother's obsession.

@Oleander Parkinson
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Oleander Parkinson

Post by Oleander Parkinson Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:19 pm

Ollie was glad when Carina noticed him, and it was like she read his mind with his summer. "That's exactly what happened this summer, and did you hear she's expecting again," he said with a sigh. She rarely could take care of the kids that she had let alone add more kids to that list. "How about you?"

@Carina Malfoy
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Oleander Parkinson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ollie
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Jacob Elordi
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Aries
British
Apparition

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

Post by Carina Malfoy Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:08 pm

"Pansy's pregnant? Who's the baby daddy?" She asked, genuinely curious as to what Olli would end up sharing DNA with. "My summer was good. I spent most of it with Alayna and Mackenzie. Spent. Abit of time with my sister's and my father. We went on a camping trip, just me and him. We haven't done that since mom was still alive. It was our thing growing up. We would go out and find all the constellations in the sky." She smiled at the memories of her youth, they were comforting.

@Oleander Parkinson
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Oleander Parkinson

Post by Oleander Parkinson Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:18 pm

Ollie didn't know who the father of the new baby was since his mother's body count was so fucking big. "I don't know, but I think it might be one of her former schoolmates since they hooked up after a reunion," he said with a sigh. His mother was in her forties now, and you'd think she learn. "I hope this is the last one." The Ravenclaw was glad to hear that Carina's summer went well and she got to spend time with her family and friends. "That's good to know that your father is making a point to do things since your mother passed away," he said with a bright smile. That was bonding he wished that both of his parents would do, but his parents were both very nonexistent in his life. "Are you excited for the school year?"

@Carina Malfoy
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Oleander Parkinson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ollie
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Jacob Elordi
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Aries
British
Apparition

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

Post by Carina Malfoy Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:30 am

"Former school mates huh? I wonder if it was Blaise Zabini? I know her and uncle Blaise used to be close. Or maybe Mr. nott. That would be kind of hilarious. But also horrible because that would mean he was cheating on Daphne. "It probably won't be the last, Olli. You know your mother." She hated sounding so harsh. But It was true. Pansy was a slag. She smiled softly as she thought of her mother, "Yeah. He tries his best. And he is a really great dad." She felt a tear start to form in her right eye and hoped it wouldn't fall. She was thankful for the topic change and nodded, "Yeah. I really am. I'm thinking of talking to professor Maddox about some advanced potion training. I want to be a healer. Or maybe I could talk to healer Ashton about an intern position."

@Oleander Parkinson
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Oleander Parkinson

Post by Oleander Parkinson Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:24 am

Ollie took a little bit of time to think, “I think it might be Blaise Zabini.” he said with a bit of a sigh knowing the man was married, but it was typical style for his mother. He wished his mother would realize that things weren’t going to happen, and that Draco had his own life going on. “That’s good, I sometimes feel like maybe my mother would have been better off married to your father, but then I realize you wouldn’t be born.” he said with a huge smile on his face. That was the truth, but his mum seemed happy with Blaise as far as it sounded.

When Carina spoke about her future, “That sounds great, I’m actually going to be playing for the Appleby Arrows, I been going through trials since last year.” he said, and it had been reading good. It was one of the many things that kept him out, “What made you want to be a healer?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.

@Carina Malfoy
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Oleander Parkinson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ollie
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Jacob Elordi
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Aries
British
Apparition

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

Post by Carina Malfoy Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:37 pm

"Well damn. That totally sucks." She frowned when he said his mother should have married her father, "Yeah no. Then we would be related. And that would be weird." She stopped before she kept talking about the secret crush she had on him. "You're going to play quidditch? That's fantastic. You're going to do really well in the big leagues." When he asked what made her want to become a healer she smiled, ""My grandfather caused alot of pain and suffering in his days as a death eater. He made my father do the same things. I want to help people to sort of help ease some of the pain and misery the Malfoy name has caused people."

@Oleander Parkinson
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Oleander Parkinson

Post by Oleander Parkinson Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:52 am

Ollie had just been going off it would have been nice to his mother happy. “I think I was going off the world would be different and I don’t think you’d and I would exist.” he pointed out since there would be different kids to exist. A confident nod came from her saying it was fantastic. “Yeah I worked really hard for it and I know I’ve earned it all, maybe you could free tickets to one of my games in the future.” he pointed out since he’d love for that to happen. A sigh came to that he knew what happen, and couldn’t imagine it happening again. “Yeah your grandfather had done a lot of things, and I think the world would really appreciate to see some good Malfoys.” he commented.

@Carina Malfoy
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Oleander Parkinson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ollie
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Jacob Elordi
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Aries
British
Apparition

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down