Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
late night drinking ((ethan)) Emptylate night drinking ((ethan)) Emptylate night drinking ((ethan)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
late night drinking ((ethan)) Emptylate night drinking ((ethan)) Emptylate night drinking ((ethan)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

late night drinking ((ethan))

2 posters

Go down

Emerald Cartwright

late night drinking ((ethan)) Empty late night drinking ((ethan))

Post by Emerald Cartwright Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:28 am

Emery had gotten back from her first scouting of the Quidditch pitch. She was trying to get her encounter with that mysterious guy on the train, and back on track with her schoolwork. She wanted to see Faolan and Ethan more than anything right now, and she had also decided tonight would be a good night for drinking. She had got her drink, and sat by the fire just watching it hoping one of her friends came along to see her.

@Ethan Layton
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
late night drinking ((ethan)) AhafOn
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
6th Year and Qudditch Captain
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Ethan Layton

late night drinking ((ethan)) Empty Re: late night drinking ((ethan))

Post by Ethan Layton Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:29 am

Ethan had been hanging out with Carina most of the night. She was a good friend to him. He liked her. He stepped through the portrait door and saw Emery on the couch. He decided to hop the back of the couch and flop on top of her as he let out a laugh, "Hey there, Emmy. You're pretty comfy." He then let out a fake snore to pretend to have fallen asleep, but the smile on his face showed he was indeed awake

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Ethan Layton
Mini Ava :
late night drinking ((ethan)) Shawn-mendes
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Jersey
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shawn Mendes
partner pic :
late night drinking ((ethan)) 000000
Gryffindor
Favorite Subject: Music
Taurus
American
Made 100 Posts
Singer
Plays Guitar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:49 am

Emery was enjoying the peace and quiet while waiting for Ethan to come, and when she heard the portrait door open, a smile came across her face, it was Ethan. Emery had a lot people she liked to spend time with and Ethan was one of those. When he had jumped over the back of the couch, and flopped on top of her, she gave him a look, and tried to act like he was sleeping. “I’m always comfy, Ethan.” she teased him, and she tried to push him off “Don’t think you can just came here to sleep.” she joked, as she looked at him. “I did miss you a lot over the summer.” she grinned, it was nice to be in company of men who were kind, but the encounter she had with Jovian was interesting right now.

@Ethan Layton
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Ethan Layton

Post by Ethan Layton Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:36 am

"Are you saying I should sleep on you more often?" He asked rolling off of her and onto the spot next to her. "I missed you too, Emmy " he said as he really had missed her, "Did you do anything fun over the break?" He wondered what his best friend had gotten into over the summer, "Meet anyone new?"

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Ethan Layton
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Jersey
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shawn Mendes
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Taurus
American
Made 100 Posts
Singer
Plays Guitar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:51 am

Emery chuckled at Ethan’s response since it’s not what she meant in the slightest. She knew she could be comfy when she wanted to be at times. But she didn’t see herself as a human pillow either. “Actually I’m saying the total opposite” she spoke with a smile, she loved Ethan a lot. “This summer felt like it dragged on way too much.” she pointed out since it in a way did, and all the drama in her family. “My sister is getting married to Jovian Medina, and I had an encounter with him on the train.” she pointed out. She didn’t know what to make of him.

@Ethan Layton
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Ethan Layton

Post by Ethan Layton Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:25 pm

"Well that's no fun then." He said rolling his eyes at her. He liked her pillows. He chuckled at his own dirty thought, "It was a nice length for me. I spent some time with Carina and Pandora. They're nice. It was good to make new friends. Especially since Jocelyn left." He wrinkled his eyebrows a bit, "Medina? That part? Did he hurt you?"

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Ethan Layton
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Jersey
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shawn Mendes
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Taurus
American
Made 100 Posts
Singer
Plays Guitar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:28 am

Emery was starting too become very curious about Jovian the more she spoke to people now, and it left her very fascinated by him, since she had to admit he was good looking, but she had mixed feelings about his personality and his view on woman it seemed to be for everyone.

“Summers in the Cartwright house aren’t as glamorous as people make it out to he unfortunately.” she sighed. That was one of the unfortunate truths, “That’s good, but I’d definitely say be careful with them, or at least with Pandora.” she said since her brother and her definitely came off as batshit fucking crazy. “I still can’t believe Jocelyn left, but like they said sometimes it better for people to do their own thing.” she pointed out to Ethan. Now the question about Jovian, “No, but he did say I was too pretty to be angry and play Quidditch.” she said which had pissed her off since woman have played Quidditch for decades.

@Ethan Layton
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Ethan Layton

Post by Ethan Layton Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:56 am

"It's not all about sailing on your yacht and drinking martinis from oversized glasses?" He asked, teasing of course. He was confused as to why she tried to warn him about Pandora, "Why? She's actually really cool when you get to know her. She's just fiesty and protective of her friends. Which can be a good thing, you know?" He pushed this hair back from his face a d sighed, "Yeah. I miss her." He couldn't help but laugh when she said the stupid level of shite that Jovian had said to her, "So you can't be pretty and play quidditch and have anger issues? Lame."

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Ethan Layton
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Jersey
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shawn Mendes
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Taurus
American
Made 100 Posts
Singer
Plays Guitar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:11 am

Emery felt like Jovian had a lot of misconceptions about life, but part of her felt like had something in him. A laugh came when he said that, “That isn’t as spectacular as people make it out to be and my summer didn’t consist of that, I spent a lot of time partying and going to Quidditch matches, basically anything to stay out of my parents sight.” she pointed out since she knew Tabby would have a fit.

If that meant she stayed at a boys house for a couple days or hang out with Quinn, then that would be her summer plan. She didn’t know Pandora to say the least, but the entire group gave her jitters. “I just don’t know how I feel about being attached to an group of mean girls”. she said with a shrug, if that made any sense. She saw Ethan laugh and she let out a smile, “Apparently not, and honestly I think being a housewife sounds pretty lame.” she joked, as she had taken a sip of her drink, “Would you like to share I got a whole bunch.” she said hoping to have some good fashioned drinking.

@Ethan Layton
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down