Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Finding My Way Back Home EmptyFinding My Way Back Home EmptyFinding My Way Back Home Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Finding My Way Back Home EmptyFinding My Way Back Home EmptyFinding My Way Back Home Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Finding My Way Back Home

2 posters

Go down

Alessandro Jilani

Finding My Way Back Home Empty Finding My Way Back Home

Post by Alessandro Jilani Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:29 am

Alessandro had sent an owl to Nicoleta once he was sure he was safe, safe was just a relative at the moment as one of those hunters could be lurking just around the corner. He found a table in the back of The Leaky Cauldron so that he could hopefully see everyone who entered before they saw him. He was living a life on the run currently with the person who had helped him escape he felt the need to offer her protection in return he however did not know the extent of his feelings for them.

Unable to sit still as he thought that someone was watching him, and was going to come out of the shadows and take him again. Was it too soon to be out in public? He was not too sure but he knew he could not wait any longer to see if his sacrifice had kept Nicoleta safe. He would die if it was all in vain and she ended up being taken as well.

@Nicoleta Miller
Creature
Alessandro Jilani
Mini Ava :
Finding My Way Back Home SpO6CA
Alias :
Jules
Nickname :
Less, Alesso
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Hetersexual
blood purity :
pureblood Vampire
Prefect
Gryffindor
Scorpio
Italian
Vampire
Apparition

Back to top Go down

Nicoleta Miller

Finding My Way Back Home Empty Re: Finding My Way Back Home

Post by Nicoleta Miller Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:36 pm

At first, Nikki had thought it was some sort of sick joke when she had received an owl from Alesso. She had thought him to be dead. He had been gone for some time now and hadn't left any word of where he was. And it had all happened around the time that the attack on Hogsmeade had happened. Everyone thought him to be gone... Yet she had gotten the owl from him and there was just something that told her that it was really him. Though, she knew that she had to be cautious as she went to the place where he asked her to meet him just in case it was some sort of a trap and it wasn't Alesso after all.

She was cautious as she approached the Leaky Cauldron, making sure to watch for any signs that something wasn't right but she couldn't find anything. So, she walked inside.

Immediately, her eyes landed on him as he sat in the table in the back. It truly was him! Her hand went to her mouth in shock as tears filled her eyes. She hurried through the little pub, careful to do so without drawing too much attention to herself as she reached him. "It's really you. You're really alright." She said, still shocked to see him again, yet she was also happy to see that he was actually still alive.

@Alessandro Jilani
Adult
Nicoleta Miller
Mini Ava :
Finding My Way Back Home 6de206979ab8633f145cc0257ea24a69
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Nico
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Vampire
Face Claimpp :
Magdalena Zalejska
partner pic :
Finding My Way Back Home 000000
Slytherin
Virgo
Vampire
Apparition
Of Age
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Alessandro Jilani

Finding My Way Back Home Empty Re: Finding My Way Back Home

Post by Alessandro Jilani Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:55 pm

Alessandro saw her before she saw him and he took a deep breath she was still safe he had done his job even during his torture. His heart quickened as she made her way over to him he wanted nothing but to pull her into his arms and go back to a simpler time where they did not have to look over their shoulder all the time. Once she reached him he gave her a smile.

"Yes I am fine though I almost wasn't, I was captured by the hunters," he said softly as he looked at her briefly before glancing around again. Once he was sure they were safe, that the place was secure he looked at her again. "Would you like to have a seat?" Alessandro asked her he just wanted to talk and make sure that everything was alright. That no one had tried to harm her in anyway while he was being held.

@Nicoleta Miller[/b]
Creature
Alessandro Jilani
Mini Ava :
Finding My Way Back Home SpO6CA
Alias :
Jules
Nickname :
Less, Alesso
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Hetersexual