Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
keeping up with the- (cartwrights) Emptykeeping up with the- (cartwrights) Emptykeeping up with the- (cartwrights) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
keeping up with the- (cartwrights) Emptykeeping up with the- (cartwrights) Emptykeeping up with the- (cartwrights) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

keeping up with the- (cartwrights)

+3
Kyler Cartwright
Tabitha Cartwright
Layla Cartwright
7 posters

Go down

Layla Cartwright

keeping up with the- (cartwrights) Empty keeping up with the- (cartwrights)

Post by Layla Cartwright Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:31 pm

Layla was in a bit of a devious mood today. She had snuck into Emerald's bedroom, and 'borrowed' one of her short skirts. Just to see what it looked like. Then she'd put it back exactly where she found it, and nobody would ever know.

That was the plan. She was having fun to start with! Knowing full well she'd never be confident enough to ever wear anything like this, but posing in the mirror with it, was her own special little private time. Yeah: she was confident! A singer, like Quinn! She was on stage!

"This is awkward."

Mid-pose, Layla wheeled around, gasping. Jovian was stood there, watching her, trying not to laugh.

"Jovian go away!" She screeched, and he did - eventually. Humiliated and annoyed at his intrusion, she hurriedly dressed back into her hoodie and scuttled downstairs into the living room, where she hid her face into a cushion and groaned.

@Kyler Cartwright @Quinn Cartwright @Tabitha Cartwright @Maverick Cartwright @Emerald Cartwright @Hazel Cartwright
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Layla Cartwright
Mini Ava :
keeping up with the- (cartwrights) Layla010
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lala
Student
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charli DAmelio
Hufflepuff
Favorite Subject: Cooking
Pisces
American
Cheerleader
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Autumn
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Tabitha Cartwright

keeping up with the- (cartwrights) Empty Re: keeping up with the- (cartwrights)

Post by Tabitha Cartwright Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:34 pm

In another room, Tabitha was, very loudly, having a conversation on her crystal. She had entered vengeful businesswoman mode.

"What do you mean we can't use ivory for the next shoe collection?!"

The business world was the one place Tabitha didn't remotely care about ethics. She was completely oblivious to what her children were up to in the meantime.
Adult
Tabitha Cartwright
Mini Ava :
keeping up with the- (cartwrights) 6b8fc32d6f8cf2efc3441eeb20322eebc8749c37
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
tabby
businesswoman
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charisma Carpenter
partner pic :
married to jedidiah
American
Graduated
Apparition
Married
Parent
Cancer
Homeowner
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Kyler Cartwright

Post by Kyler Cartwright Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:05 pm

Kyler was trying to get over being taken and tortured by Lochlan. She was told to take time away from work for recovery and she had been sitting in a room. Watching her mother talk about the shoe collection, and she tried to not get embarrassed by it.

“Mom is this really nessacary? You know since the attack markets have been at an all time low and Its going to be awhile.” she said as she watched her really trying to not think about Lochlan as she sat playing with her hands and turned to the other room, and turned. “Uhh did you hear that?” she said looking.

@Tabitha Cartwright
Adult
Kyler Cartwright
Mini Ava :
keeping up with the- (cartwrights) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
keeping up with the- (cartwrights) 000000
Singer

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:11 pm

Emerald was trying to sleep on the couch as she had been up all night puking. Why did she have to stupid and have unprotected sex with the Late Lestrange. She missed Faolan and in a lot of ways got annoyed by how much sex her sister was having with her boyfriend, and how she constantly was kept up.

Trying to sleep and was actually sleeping soundly, she was soon interrupted by her sister footsteps, and gave a groan. Tilting her head up she turned, and said groggy, “Layla I’m trying to sleep! Can you please take whatever this is elsewhere.” she said as she went to her side and pulled her blanket closed.

Hoping Layla would go away.

@Layla Cartwright
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
keeping up with the- (cartwrights) AhafOn
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
6th Year and Qudditch Captain
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Hazel Cartwright

Post by Hazel Cartwright Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:19 pm

Hazel was in her bedroom attempting to study as she had felt her entire body down numb after the morning with Jovian. She had never had so much sex ever, but right now it was turning into a daily thing.

Thank god they took a bit of a break so she can work on her schoolwork. She had heard a screech from outside her room, and she had gotten up pulling her robe close, and coming out with her arms crossed. She saw her boyfriend and a flash of a hoodie, ”What was that Jovian?” she asked hoping nothing bad was going on. That's all she needed while she was studying for her NEWTs.

@Jovian Medina @Layla Cartwright
University Student
Hazel Cartwright
Mini Ava :
keeping up with the- (cartwrights) Hazel_gif_1
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Hazel
Magical Law Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kendall Jenner
partner pic :
keeping up with the- (cartwrights) 9b76a1d9-ryker_gif_2
Hufflepuff
Prefect
American
Aquarius
Apparition
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Wealthy
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Layla Cartwright

Post by Layla Cartwright Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:29 pm

Layla uncovered her head from the cushion, seeing that Emerald was on the couch opposite under a blanket. Great - she was grouchy.

"Sorry Emery," She whispered, feeling bad.

Standing up, she very quietly tip-toed out of the living room and into the kitchen. She made Emerald some warm milk and put one of her cookies on a plate, then left it beside her.

Now where was she supposed to go? She didn't want to go upstairs just in case she bumped into Jovian again, she couldn't go in the living room, her Mom was taking an important call in the other room...

She decided to be a rug and lie on the carpet in the hallway. "I'm a rug," She whispered, giggling.
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Layla Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lala
Student
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charli DAmelio
Hufflepuff
Pisces
American
Cheerleader
Wealthy
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Jovian Medina

Post by Jovian Medina Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:36 pm

Smirking at Layla's swift departure, Jovian looked up and saw Hazel sticking her head out of her bedroom.

"You're too easily disturbed," He said mockingly, "I thought you wanted to be a serious student for a while."

His eyes moved down her. She looked good in just a robe. He wanted to have another go with her, but was thinking about having something to eat in the kitchen. Jovian had seemed to have settled into the Cartwright household.

"Layla was pretending to be Emerald," He explained, smirking, "Or Quinn. I'm not sure. She's quite hopeless, isn't she?" Har har.

@Hazel Cartwright
Slytherin Seventh Year
Jovian Medina
Mini Ava :
keeping up with the- (cartwrights) Jovigif
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Jovi
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Blake Michael
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Favorite Subject: Transfiguration
Spanish
Apparition
Engaged
Scorpio
Made 100 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:36 pm

Emerald didn't really feel like having this conversation go any further. She was tired and she’d be damned if she was kept up by her siblings being annoying. Although she had saw all this wouldn't work as she saw out of the corner of her eye Layla, getting her something. ”I’m not really hungry, Layla.” she sighed as she already been eating a lot as it was but right now no.

Rubbing her eyes, she had leaned up and looked down, ”You know that's just asking to be stepped on right? Also what part did you not get that I want to sleep?” she asked a bit frustrated as she just wanted to not get sick and she looked anyway. ”What are you wearing anyway?” she asked a little annoyed, it better not be what she thought.

@Layla Cartwright
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Hazel Cartwright

Post by Hazel Cartwright Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:45 pm

Hazel rolled her eyes, but had to agree she was easily disturbed. But you couldn't trust and she gave him a look, ”You know it's hard to be that when my body is numb. Also for all I know one of my siblings could be hurt and I'd be too busy in work.” she laughed. Walking out she looked in her sister room, than back at Jovian shaking her head. ”She just confused and if she was posing or whatever it was probably Quinn.” she said with a sigh.

”She’s not that bad. I think she is more hopeful than the lot of us.” she said as she had grabbed Jovian neck, and put a kiss on his lips, and she chuckled, ”I can't wait until we have our own place. That way I can study in peace.” she said kissing him. Before pulling away, ”I should probably get dress shouldn't I or should we check on Layla?”

@Jovian Medina
University Student
Hazel Cartwright
Mini Ava :
keeping up with the- (cartwrights) Hazel_gif_1
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Hazel
Magical Law Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kendall Jenner
partner pic :
keeping up with the- (cartwrights) 9b76a1d9-ryker_gif_2
Hufflepuff
Prefect
American
Aquarius
Apparition
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Wealthy
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Layla Cartwright

Post by Layla Cartwright Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:47 pm

"I don't know where else to be a rug," She whispered back, apparently in a playful mood now.

Ah - no. Was it showing? She still hadn't taken off the damn skirt. She had just pulled her oversized hoodie over it, but now she was lying face-down on the carpet, it was probably riding up. She squealed, and rolled over, pulling her hoodie down.

"Clothes..." She said, feeling very clever for it.

@Emerald Cartwright
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Layla Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lala
Student
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charli DAmelio
Hufflepuff
Pisces
American
Cheerleader
Wealthy
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Jovian Medina

Post by Jovian Medina Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:54 pm

"I won't make it too peaceful for you," He promised, smirking as he kissed her, deeply. She smelt so good. He'd enjoyed their morning together, but he should probably give her some recovery time. He probably couldn't perform very well anyway, now that he thought about it. It was nice thinking about sex for a third or forth time, but when it came down to it...

"Get dressed," He agreed, "I'm going to get something to eat. Maybe we will have the absolute pleasure of seeing her."

Smiling at her briefly, he turned to go downstairs.

@Hazel Cartwright
Slytherin Seventh Year
Jovian Medina
Mini Ava :
keeping up with the- (cartwrights) Jovigif
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Jovi
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Blake Michael
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Favorite Subject: Transfiguration
Spanish
Apparition
Engaged
Scorpio
Made 100 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:45 pm

Emerald didn't understand her family, and she was more annoyed right now. ”Or just go up to your room and let me sleep.” she sighed as she had looked up and it didn't look like clothes, it looked like one of hers. ”No that is my skirt in which I thought I through out!” she said as she asked, ”Why are you wearing my skirt?” she had asked annoyed.

@Hazel Cartwright
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Layla Cartwright

Post by Layla Cartwright Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:08 pm

Layla blushed, embarrassed.

"Um, because," She was still whispering, as though there was someone else in the room trying to sleep. "I wanted to see what it looked like on. If you were gonna throw it out anyway, can I have it?"

Hmm...

"Emery?" She asked, "Do you send photos to Faolan?"

@Emerald Cartwright
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Layla Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lala
Student
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charli DAmelio
Hufflepuff
Pisces
American
Cheerleader
Wealthy
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Quinn Cartwright

Post by Quinn Cartwright Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:37 pm

Quinn hadn’t been able to stand being cooped up in that house for one more moment! So, she had come up with some excuse to leave, something about craving pho or something. She couldn’t even remember at this point. Instead, she had turned it into a bit of a shopping trip in muggle London. Because that’s what sane people do after all of Wizarding Britain had just gone through what they had, right? It made perfect sense to Quinn!

Sure enough, she had gotten bored quickly enough. Then she was left with no choice but to return to the house and check in on her family. It still seemed so odd that they were all staying together for any amount of time. Quinn couldn’t remember spending a single night at one of their family homes since she had bought that crap heap of a cottage that she called home. But desperate times, she guessed.

When she breezed back into the house it was with a flurry of shopping and takeout bags that had become much easier to handle since she could once more use magic to levitate them in through the door. ”I’m back!” She announced loudly, as if everyone had just been waiting for her arrival. They had, hadn’t they? ”I brought food! And wine!” she said chipperly as she floated the bags in ahead of her. Surely her siblings would just stop whatever they were doing and acknowledge her anyway, right? Maybe her mother too but she doubted it... it sounded like she was on a work call of some sort.
Adult
Quinn Cartwright
Mini Ava :
keeping up with the- (cartwrights) AxdHzQ
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Ember
Bartender/Musician
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Maggie Lindemann
Graduated
Pisces
American
Favorite Subject: Music
Apparition
Bar Worker / Owner
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Tabitha Cartwright

Post by Tabitha Cartwright Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:54 pm

Tabitha didn't even hear what Kyler was saying.

"If those No-Majs can get ivory, so can we! I don't care if it'll cause a controversy as it'll only promote the brand. Ever heard that any publicity is good publicity?"
Adult
Tabitha Cartwright
Mini Ava :
keeping up with the- (cartwrights) 6b8fc32d6f8cf2efc3441eeb20322eebc8749c37
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
tabby
businesswoman
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charisma Carpenter
partner pic :
married to jedidiah
American
Graduated
Apparition
Married
Parent
Cancer
Homeowner
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:06 am

Emerald didn’t think it was appropriate for a fourteen year old to wear a short ass skirt and flaunt it. Didn’t Layla learn anything after everyone had discovered she had was pregnant? Did she really want to end up pregnant at a young age? Maybe others were smarter than Emerald.

But the comment about Faolan, made her get up, and she had grabbed her sister. “What the fuck, Layla! Weren’t you raised better to not bring up my boyfriend?” she asked as she resisted the urge to hit her sister. Faolan was off limits to everyone, not even paying mind to the fact Quinn had come.

@Layla Cartwright @Quinn Cartwright
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down