Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
my name is ruin (dione) Emptymy name is ruin (dione) Emptymy name is ruin (dione) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
my name is ruin (dione) Emptymy name is ruin (dione) Emptymy name is ruin (dione) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

my name is ruin (dione)

2 posters

Go down

Lochlan Riddle

my name is ruin (dione) Empty my name is ruin (dione)

Post by Lochlan Riddle Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:13 pm

This was it - the revolution. The air seemed more breathable somehow, with the fray of panicked bodies flying past and away from him. He saw their eyes of pure terror, and somehow wondered whether he had been biding his time for too long. This should have happened years ago. This should have been after his grandfather's demise, when the mudbloods and the traitors felt safe in their beds. A long time coming, indeed.

Lochlan twirled his wand about his fingers, as the death eaters surrounding him shot their fury in every direction.

Just as he was measuring the situation, keeping a look out for wizards to take for imprisonment, he saw a familar face.

Her error was that she was so distinctive. Even in the darkness and the terror that encased the historical village: her beauty still shone brightly, like a brand new sickle. Seeing her branch off to an alleyway, Lochlan decided to pursue her. Perhaps she didn't know there was a dead end there. Perhaps she planned on apparating away. He didn't know what she was capable of, really, and that's what really intrigued him.

He stood at the mouth of the alleyway. Clawing his hand across his eyes, the mask dispersed in a wave of black smoke.

"Lovely to see you, Dione," He said, oh-so-pleasantly, smiling.

@Dione Cross
Headmaster/Principal
Lochlan Riddle
Mini Ava :
my name is ruin (dione) Lochlan
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lochlan
Headmaster / DADA Prof
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
John Simm
partner pic :
my name is ruin (dione) Katherinegif01
Head / Dpt. Head
Professor
Graduated
Aries
Death Eater / Supporter
British
Favorite Subject: DADA
Slytherin
Apparition
Parent
Non-Verbal Master
Occlumens
Married
Homeowner
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Dione Cross

my name is ruin (dione) Empty Re: my name is ruin (dione)

Post by Dione Cross Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:10 pm

Dione's first thought when everything happened was to get as many students as possible to safety. Of course, something like this would happen when the students would be in harm's way. It was her job to make sure that she kept them safe and she managed to usher a few of the younger students up the path to the castle before she made her way back to the thick of things with her wand drawn out. She was looking for any students who she might be able to help when she thought that she had seen one go down an alleyway.

Hiding in such a place would only lead to disaster and Dione knew it. She needed to get over there and make sure that the child made it to safety. Though, by the time she made it into the alleyway, it appeared that the student must have gone out in the chaos or maybe she had just thought she had seen someone go down the alley. She couldn't be sure. Either way, she turned and began to go back into the thick of things. Only to be stopped as one of them stepped into the alley behind her.

A simple gesture had the mask disappearing into a small plume of black smoke and revealed Lochlan Riddle. Dione had been surprised when his family had come under fire for the actions of one of his daughters. Professor Riddle had always seemed pleasant enough from what she had seen and since she was not from around this area, she didn't really have the same prejadice as many others did. "Lochlan." She said, slightly in disbelief. "I did not believe everyone when they said that you were a danger. I was apparently wrong." This was a man who had been trusted to have a position of power within the school. And here he was, running with the very people who caused such pain and chaos now. Her wand was kept at the ready as she stood her ground, not cowering as many probably would.

@Lochlan Riddle
Professor
Dione Cross
Mini Ava :
my name is ruin (dione) 21608328
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Di
Herbology Professor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Nymph
Face Claimpp :
Jessica Strother
partner pic :
my name is ruin (dione) 000000
Graduated
Favorite Subject: Herbology
Leo
American
Professor
Nymph

Back to top Go down

Lochlan Riddle

Post by Lochlan Riddle Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:25 pm

Lochlan smiled slightly.

"I'm very sorry to disappoint you."

She was quite a picture, really. Despite the obvious threat to her safety, she seemed relatively level-headed and controlled. He had to admire her for that. He knew that there was something more to her, other than just being a glorified florist. Now, whatever that was, he had every intention of finding out. Even if it meant squeezing it out of her pretty little head.

"Your eyes are burning with determination! It's really quite beautiful!" He smiled in a would-be kind way, before lifting his wand. "Because you are so wonderful to look at, and I am weak to that as a man, I will give you a bit of a choice. You can either come along with me quietly, or we can make quite the scene."

His eyes gleamed as he grinned.

@Dione Cross
Headmaster/Principal
Lochlan Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lochlan
Headmaster / DADA Prof
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
John Simm
partner pic :
Head / Dpt. Head
Professor
Graduated
Aries
Death Eater / Supporter
British
Slytherin
Apparition
Parent
Non-Verbal Master
Occlumens
Married
Homeowner
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Dione Cross

Post by Dione Cross Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:02 pm

Dione was very disappointed in Lochlan Riddle. There was no denying that. She liked to think that she was a good judge of people but it seemed that he had somehow managed to make it under her radar. Maybe she should have listened to the sounds of nature a little bit more and she would have been better equipped. She was a bit out of touch with her upbringing in the wilds, she had become too domesticated. "I am disappointed, Lochlan." She said in an even voice.

Dione had been through more war times than Lochlan could even fathom. Sure, she might have tried to blend in with the muggle world, but she hadn't been immune to wizarding wars nor muggle ones. It took a lot for her to lose her head in a situation such as this. Even if she might seem like some airheaded plant lady on a normal basis, she was still descended from those written of as lesser deities of old. She wouldn't crumble.

He tried to flatter her, to make it seem like she had some sort of a choice and she just lifted her chin slightly in defiance. "I will never go with you without a fight. You will not win this war." She spoke evenly, without a hint of fear before lifting her wand and pointing it towards him. "Immobulus!" If she could just immobilize him then she wouldn't have to fight him and could find a way to get him to the authorities.

@Lochlan Riddle
Professor
Dione Cross
Mini Ava :
my name is ruin (dione) 21608328
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Di
Herbology Professor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Nymph
Face Claimpp :
Jessica Strother
partner pic :
my name is ruin (dione) 000000
Graduated
Favorite Subject: Herbology
Leo
American
Professor
Nymph

Back to top Go down

Lochlan Riddle

Post by Lochlan Riddle Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:47 pm

Not going down without a fight usually meant a fight was about to ensue. He had his guard up, and deflected her attack with a simple protection charm. That's not to say it wasn't viciously close. He pretended to wipe a bit of sweat from his brow.

He apparated behind her, and pointed his wand at her back.

"Incarcerous."

@Dione Cross
Headmaster/Principal
Lochlan Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lochlan
Headmaster / DADA Prof
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
John Simm
partner pic :
Head / Dpt. Head
Professor
Graduated
Aries
Death Eater / Supporter
British
Slytherin
Apparition
Parent
Non-Verbal Master
Occlumens
Married
Homeowner
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down