Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
The Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu) EmptyThe Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu) EmptyThe Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
The Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu) EmptyThe Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu) EmptyThe Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

The Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu)

+4
Andrea Ross
Eleanor Huxley
Cassiopeia Rosier
Roxann.e Weasley
8 posters

Go down

Roxann.e Weasley

The Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu) Empty The Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu)

Post by Roxann.e Weasley Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:25 pm

Roxanne didn't do these kinds of events but she had been asked by Tilda too. She didn't get why as she sucked at anything related to this kind of thing. She didn't stand for girly events, but maybe since Emerald was pregnant that was changing and how she was almost dead and without consent could have lost her child.

The only time this was allowed had been during an abortion a child life being taken and she was pro-choice. She just hoped people would look best arrogant Emerald and stick together and Alayna be supportive. She sat at one of the tables just so Cernu could come. God this was scary.

@Cernunnos Largo
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Roxann.e Weasley
Mini Ava :
The Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu) Ahuvom
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Roxy
Seventh Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Samantha Logan
Gryffindor
Libra
British
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Cassiopeia Rosier

The Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu) Empty Re: The Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu)

Post by Cassiopeia Rosier Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:59 am

Cassiopeia heard about some girly event and well she decided to check it out. She probably won't stay here very long since this girl wasn't in the mood to celebrate things yet.

"Oh, hey Roxy," she said when she walked into great hall where it was hosted. She looked around the room and it was nice here but yeah we will see how long Cassie will stick around. She barely even get purpose of this event.
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Cassiopeia Rosier
Mini Ava :
The Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu) Tumblr_inline_o9knlhH8ng1rifr4k_500
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Cassie
5th year Gryffindor
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Chloë Grace Moretz
partner pic :
The Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu) Tumblr_inline_o9knahs7od1rifr4k_500
Made 100 Posts
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Eleanor Huxley

The Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu) Empty Re: The Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu)

Post by Eleanor Huxley Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:45 am

Tilly had asked Roxanne to take over the meeting as she had been doing some research. As well as getting as high as a matter like this required a certain kind of bud. The Gryffindor knew she was committing about 50 school rules right now, but she earned it. Not like Mackenzie Riddle would be facing any serious problems not if Riddle had a say in it. The girl entered and she smiled. “Thanks for starting Tilly. Also hey Malfoy! How are you?” she asked with an eyebrow.

@Cassiopeia Malfoy @Roxanne Weasley
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Eleanor Huxley
Mini Ava :
The Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu) Ahij4c
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ellie
5th Year Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Maddie Ziegler
Hufflepuff
Prefect
Cancer
British
Head Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Cassiopeia Rosier

Post by Cassiopeia Rosier Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:48 am

Cassiopeia looked at Tilda who had entered here and smiled at her weakly. She want really in the smiling mood these days. Getting over from break up isn't easy task. She took deep breath before she even answered. "I'm doing good as I can. Life could be better," she said with a sigh. She had no clue how many had heard by now about her and Apollo break up.

@Tilda Raywood
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Cassiopeia Rosier
Mini Ava :
The Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu) Tumblr_inline_o9knlhH8ng1rifr4k_500
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Cassie
5th year Gryffindor
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Chloë Grace Moretz
partner pic :
The Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu) Tumblr_inline_o9knahs7od1rifr4k_500
Made 100 Posts
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Eleanor Huxley

Post by Eleanor Huxley Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:58 am

Tilly nodded at the words that Cassiopeia said. “Yeah I don’t think any of us will heal. Especially Roxy she was here when it had happened.” she sighed. They weren’t revealing much about Mackenzie or Emerald condition but she still was worried. “I just can’t believe Emerald had gotten herself in this mess. Like Mackenzie is like seriously fucked up.” she sighed.

@Cassiopeia Malfoy
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Eleanor Huxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ellie
5th Year Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Maddie Ziegler
Hufflepuff
Prefect
Cancer
British
Head Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Cassiopeia Rosier

Post by Cassiopeia Rosier Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:04 am

Even if Cassie wasn't talking about much Emerald there she barely knew the girl. She just nodded her head. She had her own problems too. Now she knew what all this was about. "Yes poor Emerald. She didn't deserve it. I wasn't there so I don't know what exactly happened. All the talks around school its that she threatened Mackenzie best friend, not sure which one since names changes a lot lately. Rumours," she said back to her. "Hope Mackenzie will be punished and well Emerald recovers," she added.

@Tilda Raywood
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Cassiopeia Rosier
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Cassie
5th year Gryffindor
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Chloë Grace Moretz
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Eleanor Huxley

Post by Eleanor Huxley Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:23 am

“It’s like crazy fucked up I’m going to be honest with you.” she said crossing her arms. Tilly let out a huge sigh on her face. Like she hoped Emerald recovered too but she also knew that this stuff was pretty crazy and she gave a nod. “She’s pregnant so this is going to be hard. Pregnant I mean Emerald, I had heard my mother talking to some ministry officials.” she sighed.

@Cassiopeia Malfoy
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Eleanor Huxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ellie
5th Year Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Maddie Ziegler
Hufflepuff
Prefect
Cancer
British
Head Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Cassiopeia Rosier

Post by Cassiopeia Rosier Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:30 am

Cassiopeia looked with wide eyes on Tilda and couldn't believe what was said just now. She looked around her smiled quietly. She wasn't sure what they were even supposed to do here. "You are sure about that? That's even more messed up," she had to admit. She didn't begin to ask who was the father even, since that wasn't her business.

@Tilda Raywood
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Cassiopeia Rosier
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Cassie
5th year Gryffindor
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Chloë Grace Moretz
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Eleanor Huxley

Post by Eleanor Huxley Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:35 am

Tilly was definitely not lying and she hated her mother. But Avice Raywood never lied and she wanted her to know that and she nodded herself. “My mum may be an aloof bitch, but she doesn’t lie especially with how close she is to the Riddle family. Lochlan is like my second father or more like whatever.” she said with a sigh and she didn’t think Mackenzie knew. “All I can say is Mackenzie has some screws loose. As well as Pandora who threatened a second year.” she sighed.

@Cassiopeia Malfoy
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Eleanor Huxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ellie
5th Year Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Maddie Ziegler
Hufflepuff
Prefect
Cancer
British
Head Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Cassiopeia Rosier

Post by Cassiopeia Rosier Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:45 am

Cassie looked at Tilda and nodded her head. She barely talked with Riddle people, even if she knew her sister Carina was close with them. "Well, I see. Let's hope then both of them are okay even if not sure if the baby survived this," she had to say and sighed. "My family has ties to them too for sure. My sister is friends with Mackenzie. So I have seen a girl around. I never expected her to be this kind of bitch, or even Pandora. I have seen both but never talked much with either of them," she had to say.

@Tilda Raywood
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Cassiopeia Rosier
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Cassie
5th year Gryffindor
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Chloë Grace Moretz
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Eleanor Huxley

Post by Eleanor Huxley Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:52 am

“I guess she’s just a psycho. I feel bad for Doran.” she sighed even if the kid was arrogant beyond measures he still had some sense of decency about him. “He’s arrogant, but he also definitely knows not to attack people like this.” she said shaking her head.

@Cassiopeia Malfoy
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Eleanor Huxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ellie
5th Year Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Maddie Ziegler
Hufflepuff
Prefect
Cancer
British
Head Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Cassiopeia Rosier

Post by Cassiopeia Rosier Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:57 am

"Well yeah. Mackenzie hide so well who she really was," she had to admit that. She never even thought that girl was such psycho for sure. "Yeah for sure. I haven't really talked with Doran much," she had to admit. Lately, she has kept more to herself than usually.

@Tilda Raywood
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Cassiopeia Rosier
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Cassie
5th year Gryffindor
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Chloë Grace Moretz
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Andrea Ross

Post by Andrea Ross Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:57 pm

Andy arrived at the Great Hall with a few paintbrushes and a very used palette of paint. "I was thinkin' we could paint her face and cheer her up."
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Andrea Ross
Mini Ava :
The Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu) S8N8gX
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
andy
5th year
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Ashley Fink
partner pic :
The Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu) 000000
Pride Flag
British

Back to top Go down

Cernunnos Largo

Post by Cernunnos Largo Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:07 pm

Rushing into the Great Hall, Cernunnos was carrying a few shopping bags. "OMG, hiiiiiiii, girls~!" he greeted as he sat the bags on the table. "I got enough stuff for a few care packages!"
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Cernunnos Largo
Mini Ava :
The Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu) Tumblr_lt322iBUs61qbtwqwo1_500
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Cernu
Student
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Bill Kaulitz
partner pic :
Pride Flag
Taurus
Hufflepuff
Made 300 Posts
Favorite Subject: Charms
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Inventive
Cheerleader
Horned Serpent
Favorite Season: Summer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Blanche Labelle

Post by Blanche Labelle Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:16 pm

Blanche floated into their discussion.

"Hi everyone! It's really quiet in the dormitory without Emerald around. Kinda eerie! But she'll get better. Our healers here are top notch!"

She held out a box.

"I asked my dad to bake these petite fours for her! They're really cute and bitesize so they're easy to eat during her recovery!"
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Blanche Labelle
Mini Ava :
The Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu) Blanche02
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Blanche
Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
partner pic :
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Running Up That Hill

Post by Running Up That Hill Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:17 pm

Although Celeste never knew Emerald too much outside of being housemates, she was glad the other girls in her house were coming together to wish her well. She had made her a small card that said 痊愈 (Get Well).

She found where her housemates were and smiled as she held onto the card. "Hello. I made a card!"
Root Account
Running Up That Hill
Mini Ava :
The Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu) Giphy
Alias :
RUTH
Nickname :
RUTH
Admin
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
Face Claimpp :
Root Account
partner pic :
The Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu) Giphy
Made 100 Posts
Root Account

Back to top Go down

Aquila Malfoy

Post by Aquila Malfoy Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:15 pm

After looking for her sister, Aquila realized that she might've gone to the gathering their housemates were doing; she hoped she wouldn't be too late when she got there. She didn't know all of the specifics other than it would be to support Emerald, but that was okay with it. It was the intention that counted! Seeing some of her housemates congregated, she joined them around the table.
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Aquila Malfoy
Mini Ava :
The Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu) Cf40b85b52786048fee174c16ac3728c304a85f7
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Quil
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Debbie Gibson
Gryffindor
Pride Flag
Aquarius
Likes Photography
Made 100 Posts
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Piercing

Back to top Go down

Roxann.e Weasley

Post by Roxann.e Weasley Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:14 am

Roxy didn't consider herself the emotional type, but she was a taken aback by the turnout. Sure Emerald had a lot of problems, but she also didn't mean to harm people. The fact that the Elite didn't manage to make her out as the worst person ever as a way to support Mackenzie made Roxanne smile. She just hoped it would end up lasting at least the month of February.

"Yeah it's definitely quiet, but I am sure Tilly is happy to get some sleep." she said with a chuckle. That girl had been a fucking cheetah, and Roxanne couldn't help, but be impressed. "This is all really good guys, and I would all suggests writing your things on this parchment I got. It going to help me keep organized, and Tilly is going to be in charge of the professors. Also we really need to form a kind of committee." she said not really liking the idea of being in charge.

Tilly was lucky she was giving, and she looked at Cernu. "Did you get any self care products for Faolan?"
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Roxann.e Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Roxy
Seventh Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Samantha Logan
Gryffindor
Libra
British
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Cernunnos Largo

Post by Cernunnos Largo Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:12 am

How did he answer that?

"Ummm, I wasn't thinking of Faolan too much as he might think the products would be too girly. I don't really know how to buy for straight dudes, sorry!"

@Roxanne Weasley
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Cernunnos Largo
Mini Ava :
The Color Red (Open to Gryffindors Girls and Cernu) Tumblr_lt322iBUs61qbtwqwo1_500
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Cernu
Student
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Bill Kaulitz
partner pic :
Pride Flag
Taurus
Hufflepuff
Made 300 Posts
Favorite Subject: Charms
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Inventive
Cheerleader
Horned Serpent
Favorite Season: Summer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Roxann.e Weasley

Post by Roxann.e Weasley Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:46 am

Roxanne just shrugged, “I mean you are right. It’s just how amazing must a guy be to spend every waking minute with a girl.” she said giving them a huge a smile. “I’m more into girls, but that’s a dream guy.” she said as she thought about how lucky Emerald is. “We have to get him something. But let’s just focus on Emerald as she’s the patient.”

@Cernunnos Largo
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Roxann.e Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Roxy
Seventh Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Samantha Logan
Gryffindor
Libra
British
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Eleanor Huxley

Post by Eleanor Huxley Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:50 am

Tilly looked at all the gifts everyone was bringing in and decided to say. “Hey let’s form a line and I’ll start writing them down.” she said with a huge smile. “Also Andrea we can definitely do that if Faolan allows us too.” but he was a Gryffindor, and was always done for some fun you know. She looked at Quil and decided to ask, “Do you think Alayna will show up?” the chances were slim.

@Andrea Ross @Aquila Malfoy
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Eleanor Huxley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ellie
5th Year Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Maddie Ziegler
Hufflepuff
Prefect
Cancer
British
Head Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down