Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
as tears go by ((one-shot)) Emptyas tears go by ((one-shot)) Emptyas tears go by ((one-shot)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
as tears go by ((one-shot)) Emptyas tears go by ((one-shot)) Emptyas tears go by ((one-shot)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

as tears go by ((one-shot))

Go down

Victoire Weasley

as tears go by ((one-shot)) Empty as tears go by ((one-shot))

Post by Victoire Weasley Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:59 am

It wasn't long after she left her family's tent that she was completely regretting how she had gone about it. Aloha Bill swiftly caught up behind Victoire and immediately directed her over to his tent; it was obvious that he was worried. Even he had never seen such anger from her.

Victoire was pulled down onto a couch looking ready to just burst into tears. Why did life have to end up the way it did? Why did life make no sense at times? She just didn't get it.

Bill immediately began patting Victoire's back gently. "What's wrong? Why did you yell like that?"

Yep, the tears were starting to fall. "I'm infertile, Bill!" Victoire responded looking right at him. Her eyes were quickly becoming red and puffy. It was clear she was distressed due to it. "Why is it that my baby sister can have a kid so effortlessly while I have to resort to interventions?" She wasn't going to take a fertility potion or anything of the sort if she could help it.

Oh, dear. "It's normal to feel jealous, but why didn't you tell me?"

"I was afraid you'd hate me for it which is so dumb. I want you to become a father so badly. I really wanted to be the first in my family to start one..." Victoire looked down at her hands. They were still red and firm from clutching them so tightly in the tent.

He gave her a kiss before embracing her. "I do think you need to apologize."

"I know, but I don't know if I can so soon... I don't know when I should. I immediately felt so much regret after I left. Dommy's still my sister, but I don't know if I can handle the next few months seeing what I can't have so naturally..."

"Just try to think of the positives. I'm sure you'd be a great aunt."

She stared off looking forlorn; she really needed to repair the strings. She just didn't know how.
University Student
Victoire Weasley
Mini Ava :
as tears go by ((one-shot)) Lwm4OY
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
vic
university student
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :