Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Drogros EmptyDrogros EmptyDrogros Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Drogros

2 posters

Go down

Drogros

Drogros Empty Drogros

Post by Drogros Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:31 pm

Drogros Drogros25

Basics

Name: Drogros
Nicknames: Nick
Titles: Fallen Angel, Servant of Belphegor, Earth Warden
Date of Birth: Unknown
Blood Status: Demon
Hometown: Hell
Current Home: London, England
Nationality: Demonic
School: None
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Wand: 9", Monkey Puzzle, Angel Feather (Currently hidden, and he cannot use it)

Appearance

Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Long, wavy
Eye Color: Dark brown
Body Type: Skinny
Height: 6'2"
Other Distinguishing Features: Dark beard, upside-down pentacle tattoo on chest
Clothing Style: Lots of black leather and heavy chains.

Freestyle

Kanrethad lok ante archim. Tor zenn rakkas gulamir faramos, maez xi lok ante maev.

And that's just a thing I like to say every now and then, just to give myself a little pep talk before telling others my story.

Ahem.

Hi, I'm the demon Drogros, but you can call me Nick.

I suppose once, some thousands and thousands of years ago, I was an angel. You know - golden halo, white robes, long wings, that sort of thing. That's usually how humans want to see them, isn't it? Anyway, I don't remember anything about being one. No demon does. The only thing that I know about my time as an angel, however, is that I did something pretty bad to piss off the Almighty. That's usually the way it goes for fallen angels, you see.

The only reason I know this is not through memory, but because they still bloody go on about it down in Hell. It's a bit of a problem in hell, my falling, as much as it is to heaven.

So one day I gather I was down on Earth, being a little beam of hope in the little eyes of the humans, and I decided to give one of my wing feathers to a wizard. This was - ooh - hang on - around 400, 450 B.C.? Something like that? Anyway, I gave it to him, and he made a wand from it. That wand didn't do good things, so now I'm a demon. Isn't that nice?

Fortunately for us lot, that wand is just now a legend or a myth amongst wizard kind... no one actually believes it. Some do. Some tried to get their hands on it, but they all failed. No one will find it - trust me. I know where it is. Keep that bit quiet around Satan, though. Don't want him finding out just yet. It's all about timing, y'know, because we want a lot of things to happen before then.

So I'm one of the earth walkers. That basically means I'm a demon who hangs around earth a lot, and normally that means they don't want me around hell. Sort of a duff job, really. Belphegor is the one I represent when I'm on earth: that's one of the princes down there. They call him Lord of The Opening, but I can't actually tell you why, because I don't know.

Rakkas gulamir rikk zar...

Part of my job is to get humans to be, well, lazier. Than they already are, I mean. We take full credit for that, thanks.

Nowadays I mostly work around what wizards call 'muggles', but I like to be around them magical guys as well. Just to stir the pot a bit more. I'm the first demon demon hunter for a century, can you believe that? Such an achievement. I also work at some sketchy club in Knockturn Alley, but that's more like a side gig. Get to see people procrastinating and being idiots, so that always makes me glow. Just can't get enough of it, sometimes.

So we have to talk about my look. It's funny, yeah? Humans always want demons to look this way, don't they? It's just my little gift to you all. Okay, so I am taking the piss a bit. Just a little bit. Pentacles, please. Personally I can't stand 'em.

Oh, I'm done talking so a very Ruthule Romathis to you all! Ha ha ha.

Last edited by Drogros on Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Club Worker
Drogros
Mini Ava :
Drogros FJXtRs
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Nick
Demon Hunter
sexual orientation :
Pansexual