Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Emerald Cartwright (TW) EmptyEmerald Cartwright (TW) EmptyEmerald Cartwright (TW) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Emerald Cartwright (TW) EmptyEmerald Cartwright (TW) EmptyEmerald Cartwright (TW) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Emerald Cartwright (TW)

2 posters

Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Emerald Cartwright (TW) Empty Emerald Cartwright (TW)

Post by Emerald Cartwright Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:49 pm

TW: Mention of Death and Werewolf Attack

Emerald Cartwright (TW) 1662797299247110c5_720x720

Basics

Name: Emerald Sapphire Cartwright
Nicknames: Emery
Titles:
Date of Birth: October 4, 2004
Blood Status: Pureblood (Turned Werewolf)
Hometown: Boston, Massachuetts
Current Home: Swansea, Wales
Nationality: Italian-American
School: Hogwarts
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Wand: 11 inches, Vinewood, Jackalope Antler

Appearance

Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Her hair is long and she tends to keep it parted in the middle, and she is notorious for styling it.
Eye Color: Brown
Body Type: Skinny
Height: 5.6
Other Distinguishing Features: Her freckles
Clothing Style: She likes to dress rather rebellious notorious for ripped jeans, and flannels. She likes to keep her style in the nineties. Her favorite being grunge.

Freestyle

I know my chance at a normal life was stolen long ago.

Although to me the idea of being normal is just very far out. My chance at a normal life left went out when I was born into a rich ass family who are American celebrities. A life that is just boring and I know others say they lost my human the night I got attacked while I was trying to save my father, and ended up in St. Mungos for days.

Okay me being only eleven was pretty traumatic. Even though I am doing fine, and that is because I became a werewolf by putting my big girl pants on. My sister will say it happened differently, but I know the truth, and as much as I love her I know she likes to talk a whole bunch of a shit, due to how sad she always is.

She is really sad, and in my mind my dad died trying.

To say the least, it never really been something I let get to me. Or so everyone wants to disagree, and say my loud nature is a direct cause due to how I used to be a quiet little girl who barely talked, and got in trouble by climbing trees, and trying to jump off big rocks into all the falls we used to go too while growing up.

I just think it made me realize who I was, and that my father died being proud. It is safe to say my family doesn’t quite understand. Which is fine, but the person I am is something I am proud of despite my lack of rules and having a filter. Despite the fact I need to go into the woods every month and change into a wolf.

It doesn’t bother me, but the one thing that I hate is the idea of being normal.

My life was never normal, and I understood that a long time ago. I am also pretty sure I got a target on my back due to my nature and understanding being pretty abrupt. They just don’t know how to handle me, and that is that. I really hate to break it to them, but it’s the god's honest truth, and right now all I care about.

I am trying to live my life, and hope my sister comes to reality.
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Emerald Cartwright (TW) AhafOn
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
6th Year and Qudditch Captain
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Cherry Darling

Emerald Cartwright (TW) Empty Re: Emerald Cartwright (TW)

Post by Cherry Darling Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:10 pm

Accepted
University Student
Cherry Darling
Mini Ava :
Emerald Cartwright (TW) Ac8cb989c958dcb5e624489a6b2f5b96deb2f221
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cherry
undeclared major
sexual orientation :