Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Blackbird fly (Javier)  EmptyBlackbird fly (Javier)  EmptyBlackbird fly (Javier)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Blackbird fly (Javier)  EmptyBlackbird fly (Javier)  EmptyBlackbird fly (Javier)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Blackbird fly (Javier)

2 posters

Go down

Dominique Weasley

Blackbird fly (Javier)  Empty Blackbird fly (Javier)

Post by Dominique Weasley Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:04 pm

Dominique had had little no human contact since she left the burrow. She had been avoiding everyone. Friends, family, even Javier. She spent most of her nights at the three Broomsticks sipping on fire whiskey. Which was exactly what she was doing tonight. She sipped on her drink when she felt someone take the chair next to her. She looked and saw Javier and groaned, "How did you know I was here?"

@Javier Morais
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Blackbird fly (Javier)  Tumblr_inline_ndr50gCxDY1qlt39u
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Javier Morais

Blackbird fly (Javier)  Empty Re: Blackbird fly (Javier)

Post by Javier Morais Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:17 pm

Javier had been worried about Dominique ever since he had heard of her brother being killed. He knew that family was just as important to her as it was to him, so he knew that she would take this hard. He also assumed that she would want to be with her family after it had happened, so he had let her have a little time before he had sent her an owl, letting her know that he was there if she needed him but that he didn’t want to intrude. He hadn’t gotten a response and his worry had just gotten worse until he was sending her an owl daily to check on her. Finally, when he knew that wasn’t going to work, he knew he needed to check on her in person.

He had gone to her flat first but there had been no one home. His next place to check was one of the places they had met up at relatively often, The Three Broomsticks. Luckily, as soon as he had walked in, he saw her sitting at the bar. He walked to her and sat down on the stool beside hers. When she turned to him, she didn’t seem all that happy to see him. ”Lucky guess.” He reached up to gently brush a piece of hair behind her ear. ”I’ve missed seeing you, you had me worried.” he said it bluntly, no need to beat around the bush.
Professor
Javier Morais
Mini Ava :
Blackbird fly (Javier)  C733be962987e6390002fce32b6124a5--mario-port
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Javier
COMC Professor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Mario Blanco
partner pic :
Blackbird fly (Javier)  000000
Sagittarius
Brazilian
Favorite Subject: COMC
Graduated
Apparition
Professor
Made 100 Posts
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:25 pm

Dominique leaned into his touch on instinct before moving away, "I've missed you too. You dont need to worry, I'm fine. Just... dealing with everything." Lies. Obvious lies, at that. Anyone that knew her knew she wasn't fine. She also knew that javier was just trying to help. She couldn't be mad at him for that. She leaned toward him and rested her head on his arm, "what do I do now? I've lost too many people. Losing my aunt was hard, but Louis... he was my little brother. How do I go from this?"

@Javier Morais
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Javier Morais

Post by Javier Morais Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:08 pm

Javier could tell that she wasn't telling him the truth, that she wasn't nearly as fine as she was trying to make him believe that she was. He wasn't surprised. She had just lost her younger brother who she was very close to as far as he could tell. He didn't expect for her to be fine. When she leaned forward and rested her head on his arm, he wrapped his arm around her so that he could hold her closer to him. "I'm not going to lie to you, it's going to be difficult. But you have to go on. I have heard you speak of your brother on many occasions, he sounded like a good person. He wouldn't want you to stop living because he was no longer here." He had heard the same advice when his parents had been killed... But they hadn't made much sense to him until later when he realized they were right. He gently ran his fingers up and down her arm in what he hoped would be a soothing gesture. He wasn't all that good with this type of thing, but at least he was trying, at least he was there.

@Dominique Weasley
Professor
Javier Morais
Mini Ava :
Blackbird fly (Javier)  C733be962987e6390002fce32b6124a5--mario-port
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Javier
COMC Professor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Mario Blanco
partner pic :
Blackbird fly (Javier)  000000
Sagittarius
Brazilian
Favorite Subject: COMC
Graduated
Apparition
Professor
Made 100 Posts
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:02 am

Dominique leaned more into his embrace and sighed as she listened to what she knew was him trying to give her advice. And she knew he was right, but she didnt want to listen. She wanted her brother back. She wrapped her arms around him and hid her face in his chest. The scent of his cologne calming her a tiny bit, "The next question is what did I do to deserve you? None of my sexes would be here comforting me like this."

@Javier Morais
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down