Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
spring air ((ingrid)) Emptyspring air ((ingrid)) Emptyspring air ((ingrid)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
spring air ((ingrid)) Emptyspring air ((ingrid)) Emptyspring air ((ingrid)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

spring air ((ingrid))

2 posters

Go down

Parker Cavendish

spring air ((ingrid)) Empty spring air ((ingrid))

Post by Parker Cavendish Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:44 am

Parker had been doing an early morning practice by himself, something he didn't do much. The male had wanted to keep in shape, and was determined. The year hadn't been going as planned and he had needed to show people that he wasn't giving up.

Walking out to the pitch, he had got on his broom right away. He flew up and began doing some rounds, and he did a lap around the pitch. Hoping for the best, and he had been glad there was no one here who would end up throwing him off his broom.

Even if he didn't mind proving to them, he'd get right back up.

@Ingrid Longbottom
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Parker Cavendish
Mini Ava :
spring air ((ingrid)) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Ingrid Longbottom

spring air ((ingrid)) Empty Re: spring air ((ingrid))

Post by Ingrid Longbottom Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:06 am

Ingrid had a similar idea about getting in some practice. She didn't have the natural skill a lot of people at Hogwarts seemed to have, but she made up for it with hard work. Daily drills, constant practice, squeezed into her free moments between studying and homework and hanging out with friends.

She dragged the trunk full of quidditch balls onto the pitch. All she really needed was a bludger, but the easiest way to carry it around was in the trunk with everything else, no point in giving herself a bloody nose before she was in the air.

Even though policy said you were supposed to check for other people practicing before releasing bludgers, Ingrid was so used to not doing so that she'd completely fallen out of the habit. So she didn't notice Parker flying around when she popped open the trunk and freed the bludgers, which made a beeline for the guy on the broom.

@Parker Cavendish
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Ingrid Longbottom
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Parker Cavendish

Post by Parker Cavendish Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:46 am

Parker had been enjoying his laps around, they made him enjoy it. He had thought of how it was nice to not have Belvedere or Lockwood up his ass. He truly felt sorry for how Lockwood followed Leonides around like a lost puppy, he had potential.

As he was flying the male hadn’t been paying attention, until he turned to see a bludger going his way. He sighed and shouted. “Are you kidding me?” when he thought he could have some peace from everyone giving him hell. So he flew toward the ground and said.

“Cool down Lockwood! You are being a puppy again!” he said with frustration.

@“Ingrid Longbottom”
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Parker Cavendish
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Ingrid Longbottom

Post by Ingrid Longbottom Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:07 pm

Ingrid planted her hands on her hips, she was prepared to apologize, but first she had to clear up the confusion. "I'm not Lockwood, I could fly circles around that guy, and that's not even my role on the team."

"It's Longbottom," she sounded out her name slowly. "Don't forget it." She smiled and tossed her curly hair. "And sorry about the bludger, I should have been paying attention."

@Parker Cavendish
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Ingrid Longbottom
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Parker Cavendish

Post by Parker Cavendish Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am

He felt like complete shit after he heard the voice.

Sighing he shouted, “I’m really sorry. You know I been bullied a lot by Leonides. And now that my sister and him are gone. Hell keeps finding me.” he sighed. When she said she could fly circles the Ravenclaw let out a chuckle, “I bet you could. I hope you can. He’s a prat.” Parker sighed.

“No you’re fine. I shouldn’t have been in oblivion. “ he said with a shrug. It was not her fault all his, he needed to be more content-aware.

@“Ingrid Longbottom”
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Parker Cavendish
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum