Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 EmptyDark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 EmptyDark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 EmptyDark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 EmptyDark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration)

+6
Talia Stilldancer
Theodore Nott
Deimos Lestrange
Miriam Baptist
Kazimir Volk
Desdemona
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 Empty Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ivan was thrilled that the plan went through without a hitch, the ex minister did not see it coming which made him very happy. He had decided that now was time to hold a meeting, to discuss future plans, and to celebrate the recent events.

He had room service bring up what was short of a buffet for his followers, of course there was alcohol as he did not see how there could be a party without some bubbly. Sitting in one of the overly stuffed arm chairs, he waited for those who swore their lives to him and his cause to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Skylar Ashton

Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration)

Post by Skylar Ashton Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:10 pm

Skylar smiled politely at the woman, "Sorry I don't believe I caught your name." It was then that she noticed Deimos and a smile spread across her lips, "And here comes trouble in the form of Deimos Lestrange. And here I thought you never left the club."

@Miriam Baptist @Deimos Lestrange
Faculty Member
Skylar Ashton
Mini Ava :
Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 66fa9ed9be7de264c6991b75894b98dbef719d30
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Sky
Hogwarts Head Healer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half blood
Face Claimpp :
Stefania Spampinato
partner pic :
Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 000000
Of Age
Made 100 Posts
Healer

Back to top Go down

Kazimir Volk

Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration)

Post by Kazimir Volk Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:46 am

"My part? Well I'm a skilled duelist for sure, though my talents aren't often called on at my day job as a paper pusher at the ministry. It's not glamorous, but it does important work for our little club here nonetheless."

Speaking of clubs, what did Skylar mean when she said Deimos rarely left it? Kazimir's experience with clubs was that they were dull, somber affairs filled with men sitting around drinking whiskey. "I may be struggling with my english a bit, what club are you talking about?"

@Skylar Ashton
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Kazimir Volk
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Miriam Baptist

Post by Miriam Baptist Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:05 am

"Miriam," she responded with a small smile that quickly turned into a disgusted scowl upon the mention of Deimos. Miriam was flabbergasted at how her colleagues could tolerate such a disgusting man.
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Miriam Baptist
Mini Ava :
Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 Tumblr_ph6nh5nWPA1u5d2a8o3_400
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
miri
unspeakable
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Skylar Ashton

Post by Skylar Ashton Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:18 am

When Kazimir explained his role in the Death Eaters, Skylar smiled. She had no idea where she would fit in all of this. When he asked her what she meant by club "I work at a club called the Daughters of Satan." Skylar explained, "I met Diemos there one night." She smiled at that woman when she introduced herself, "Nice to meet you, Miriam"

@Kazimir Volk @Miriam Baptist
Faculty Member
Skylar Ashton
Mini Ava :
Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 66fa9ed9be7de264c6991b75894b98dbef719d30
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Sky
Hogwarts Head Healer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half blood
Face Claimpp :
Stefania Spampinato
partner pic :
Of Age
Made 100 Posts
Healer

Back to top Go down

Persephone Nightshade

Post by Persephone Nightshade Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:13 pm

Persephone had a drink in hand and was looking around when she collided with a chest, since she was almost done her drink it wasn't going to spill. The red head smiled a bit. "Sorry" she apologized.
Death Eater
Persephone Nightshade
Mini Ava :
Dark Horse (DE meeting and celebration) - Page 2 Tumblr_om4nqlI8WH1vlzhfko1_500
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Death eater
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2