Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
bad plants (aquamarine) Emptybad plants (aquamarine) Emptybad plants (aquamarine) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
bad plants (aquamarine) Emptybad plants (aquamarine) Emptybad plants (aquamarine) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

bad plants (aquamarine)

2 posters

Go down

Ebba Balewa

bad plants (aquamarine) Empty bad plants (aquamarine)

Post by Ebba Balewa Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:58 pm

Ebba was doing some shopping for the plants she had at home. She needed to do something because they were getting dead, and it would not last long. So she decided to get some fertilizer, and she entered Dogweed and Deathcap. Going over to the fertilizer section she began looking.

Hoping to find something that could help her, so she decided to ask the closest person. “Do you know a good fertilizer?” she asked hoping to get some help in this part.

@“Aquamarine Belvedere”
Professor
Ebba Balewa
Mini Ava :
bad plants (aquamarine) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Aquamarine Belvedere

bad plants (aquamarine) Empty Re: bad plants (aquamarine)

Post by Aquamarine Belvedere Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:57 am

Aquamarine had gone to some plants some since she needed some new ones to her apartment, she just felt like it needed something more there for being homier.

She was surprised when someone suddenly asked about fertilizers from her. She looked at the person and smiled. "Well I'm not completely sure, but I have used those over there and they seem to work for me. Not sure if their the best but someone suggested them for me once," she said and pointed the bags not far from them. She wasn't sure what the name of it was, she had forgotten and it was so hard to spell for her. "I hope they will help you too," she added and went back to looking for some smaller plants that were there in front of her.

@Ebba Balewa
University Student
Aquamarine Belvedere
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Ebba Balewa

Post by Ebba Balewa Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:43 pm

It took some time for Ebba to see just who standing in front of her. When the woman said she didn't know and wasn't sure, she smiled. "That is completely, alright." she smiled. Although she soon realized the girl looked very familiar, and she said. "You are Professor Belvedere's daughter, aren't you?" she had asked hoping that she was, because she knew the Belvedere name well. Having taught most students with that name yet she didn't know their father well.

@Aquamarine Belvedere
Professor
Ebba Balewa
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Aquamarine Belvedere

Post by Aquamarine Belvedere Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:15 am

Aqua smiled and kept looking plants once again. She had no clue what else to say about the fertilizes. "Well you can still buy those and see if they work or ask someone else opinion," she said with a small smile on her face. She tried to be helpful but she wasn't that helpful. "I just haven't grown that many plants," she added just in the case. When she heard her asking if he was her father then she nodded her head. "He is but I can't say we are close or something," she said and it was true. She had grown distant from her own father.

@Ebba Balewa
University Student
Aquamarine Belvedere
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down