Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
i'll face myself (alayna) Emptyi'll face myself (alayna) Emptyi'll face myself (alayna) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
i'll face myself (alayna) Emptyi'll face myself (alayna) Emptyi'll face myself (alayna) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

i'll face myself (alayna)

2 posters

Go down

Theodore Nott

i'll face myself (alayna) Empty i'll face myself (alayna)

Post by Theodore Nott Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:34 pm

All of the eateries in the main part of Hogsmeade were hardly up to his standards. As it happened to be a student visitation weekend as well, he didn't want to get caught up with the bulk of them frolicking about places like Honeydukes and the Three Broomsticks. No - Alayna would have to walk out a little further to meet him that day. A silver service restaurant where the dress code was strictly classy. If she dared enter there in casual clothes, he would not he happy.

Theodore was sat at a table with a vacant seat opposite his. As he waited for his daughter, he ordered a Sangiovese 1974 wine and scrolled over the menu with obvious disinterest. His appetite never was ravenous, and his tastes were finicky. This was more to inquire about her schooling, as he found her letters to be very vague. He also felt she could lie behind the ink, but never to his eyes. In his opinion; that was a mark of being a good Father.

Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Theodore Nott
Mini Ava :
i'll face myself (alayna) Theoav2
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Theo
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Undecided
blood purity :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Graduated
Aquarius
British
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Married
Parent
Ministry Worker
Death Eater / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

i'll face myself (alayna) Empty Re: i'll face myself (alayna)

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:51 pm

Alayna was annoyed she had to take a longer walk to meet her father. She arrived to the restaurant wearing a red dress and a pair of heels. She spoke to the hostess and was lead to her father's table. She sat down before looking at him, "Hi daddy."

@Theodore Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
i'll face myself (alayna) 62d0a9ebfc1442d846eb85f566039f85
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
i'll face myself (alayna) CYeM5b
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Favorite Season: Autumn
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Theodore Nott

Post by Theodore Nott Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:10 pm

"I think you're grown enough to call me 'Father'," He muttered acidly. He didn't really like to be reminded when his children were little. They were difficult, and got in the way, and he certainly preferred them now they were nearing adulthood.

His eyes narrowed as he scrutinised her appearance. Okay - so as much as he enjoyed them having their own minds and sense of self, he wanted Alayna to stay modest. She could have gone for a more reserved colour, as Theo associated red with brothels, but at least her neckline wasn't plunged. "How is your first NEWT year going?"

It would have sounded like a concerned parent asking on behalf of their child's mental well-being, but these sorts of questions from Theodore sounded like demands and interrogations.

Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Theodore Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Theo
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Undecided
blood purity :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Graduated
Aquarius
British
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Married
Parent
Ministry Worker
Death Eater / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:29 pm

Alayna could feel the judgeful gaze of her father and shrunk in on herself a bit. "It's going good so far. I'm passing all of my classes. Just having a bit of trouble. But I've got myself a tutor." She said referring to Dagger. She couldn't help but smile when she thought of her boyfriend "How is mother? Have you spoken to Atticus, lately? "

@Theodore Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Theodore Nott

Post by Theodore Nott Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:37 pm

"We're not talking about your brother," He said shortly, sounding venomous. "Mother is fine. The same as always."

He always had the same, sluggish tone when talking about his own wife. 'Just the same' meant that she was constantly trying to invade his privacy while at home, when he preferred to be working and she just kept out the way. Then there were the questions over dinner that he loathed having to answer...

"What kind of trouble? Who is tutoring you? Do you mean to say that this is a remedial class?" His eyes narrowed sharply onto her.
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Theodore Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Theo
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Undecided
blood purity :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Graduated
Aquarius
British
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Married
Parent
Ministry Worker
Death Eater / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:11 pm

"Why are we not speaking of Atticus?" She asked, which may have been pushing it, but she was curious. "No father, it's not a remedial class. I'm just getting a bit of help in potions. I've always been rubbish at it." When she asked who was tutoring her, she hesitated, " Dagger Vettel. He's one of the top students in the class. He's also... My boyfriend." She said wanting to get that whole conversation out of the way, "He's a pureblood. Seventh year. Slytherin." She stated knowing all the questions her father would ask.

@Dagger Vettel
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Theodore Nott

Post by Theodore Nott Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:27 pm

"Vettel..."

Theodore supposed that she couldn't be perfect at everything. He also supposed that she was at the age where she would have boyfriends. The basic boxes were all ticked: pureblood family name, slytherin house; but that didn't mean he could instantly approve. What were his attitudes, his intentions? Was he a lack lustre little lech?

"I see." He didn't sound entirely dissatisfied. "Invite him over for dinner at our house, during the winter holidays."

That was saying a lot. He didn't usually show much interest in the private lives of his children, but he wanted to check up on this Dagger Vettel boy.
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Theodore Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Theo
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Undecided
blood purity :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Graduated
Aquarius
British
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Married
Parent
Ministry Worker
Death Eater / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:46 pm

Alayna was shocked when she was told to invite him over the holidays "I'll extend the invitation. But I don't know if he has plans or not. I'll write you when I find out." She said as the waitress returned to get alaynas order " Just a cup of tea please." She had plans with Dagger for lunch and she didn't want to eat before hand "I'm also unsure of how he and Atticus will get along. The two aren't exactly friends." She was nervous of Dagger coming around over break. He didn't need to know about her relationship with her father.

@Theodore Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Theodore Nott

Post by Theodore Nott Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:14 pm

"Very well."

He added some light crudités to the order that Alayna gave, and sipped his wine. Cradling the glass, he watched her very carefully. One could say that this was an improvement. He was no longer regarding her in the austere manner that he usually had.

But, then, she brought up Atticus's name again. He circled his tongue around the inside of his cheek: a habit when he was annoyed and about to snap.

"It doesn't matter what others think. It only matters what I think." He reminded her, sternly.

Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Theodore Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Theo
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Undecided
blood purity :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Graduated
Aquarius
British
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Married
Parent
Ministry Worker
Death Eater / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:25 pm

Alayna frowned when he said it only mattered what he thought "Oh does it now? What if you don't like him? Am I expected to just end things because you say so? Because that will not be happening." Alayna spoke in a defiant tone "And you can stop being a total dick about my brother. Your son. Whether you like it or not! How about you actually act like a father for once. Atticus is going through a rough time in his life and he feels like he can't go to you about anything. I feel that way too. What does that say about you, Father? "

@" Theodore Nott"
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Theodore Nott

Post by Theodore Nott Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:46 pm

"It says that I am your ruddy Father!"

And with that 'am', he slammed his hand down so hard on the table that some of the tableware toppled to the floor. Fortunately there weren't many people in the restaurant, but some of them looked over; affronted by the sudden noise. Theodore was more embarrassed by her antics than he was his own. He had every right to raise his voice to his daughter.

"I do not know how you have learnt to speak in such a contemptuous manner," He lowered his voice, but it still carried a whip-lash power. "But it wasn't in your upbringing. You are ungrateful and dare I say it: repugnant! You had everything you ever could have wanted. Both of you. How is it that things are 'rough' for a sixteen year old boy of his standing? You tell me that!"
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Theodore Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Theo
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Undecided
blood purity :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Graduated
Aquarius
British
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Married
Parent
Ministry Worker
Death Eater / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:03 pm

"It says you're a shit father, Theodore." She spat his name and her glare narrowed on him. She would take any shit he threw at her, but she would not allow him to hurt Atticus the way he had been. She laughed when he called her repugnant "I wonder where I get it from?" She listened to him and shook her head "Everything I wanted? Oh my God. Yes. I wanted a father who beat me any time I disobeyed or got into something he didn't want me in. And you don't know what Atticus goes through because you don't fucking care. So don't pretend that you do. I will not be coming home for Christmas. I'll stay at the castle. Or I'll go to Daggers. Merlin knows all the trouble I could get into."

@Theodore Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Theodore Nott

Post by Theodore Nott Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:28 pm

"Hold your tongue, you stupid girl!"

Theodore shot up to his feet, grabbed her by the arm and steered her outside the restaurant. There was a small path leading to the rear of the kitchens, and Theodore released her there so that she was against the wall. He jabbed a threatening finger at her.

"You will return home at Christmas." He reminded her sternly, "You will do what I say. You are a child and I am your Father. If you turn your back to me, you renounce everything. And if you do not apologise this instant, I shall tell you exactly what that means."
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Theodore Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Theo
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Undecided
blood purity :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Graduated
Aquarius
British
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Married
Parent
Ministry Worker
Death Eater / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:12 pm

Alayna struggled as he dragged her behind him and leaned against the wall when he finally released her. She narrowed her eyes, fire and defiance in her eyes. "I am not a child, father. I haven't been for about a month and a half." She shouted at him. It had been a month and a half since Dagger and the shrieking shack. But he didn't need to know that. "What exactly does that mean, daddy?" She asked, calling him daddy since she knew he hated it. "If that means you not being my father... Then we're done here. We're done for you even thinking about that. If you could so easily walk away from your daughter, then I could do the same to you." She tried to fight back the tears that were building up.

@Theodore Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Theodore Nott

Post by Theodore Nott Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:28 am

"If I renounce you, you lose everything," He reminded her, darkly. "Not only me as your Father, but your Mother as well. You will relinquish your wealth, your good name and I will ensure that every occupation or employer knows of your indecency. With my word, you will never find a livelihood outside of the Nott name. My power of influence spreads further than what you can understand, because you are callow and juvenile."

His speech started from a respectable level of sound, but climaxed in a near shout. His eyes were wild, were popping, were frightening.

"When you are at home, I shall ensure you are educated further in etiquette and manners, as you seemed to have lost your childhood teachings. No doubt it is mixing with mudbloods and the like," He added vindictively. "If you wish to be treated as an adult, you have far to go young lady. Very far, indeed. Now apologise to me this instant!"
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Theodore Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Theo
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Undecided
blood purity :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Graduated
Aquarius
British
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Married
Parent
Ministry Worker
Death Eater / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:52 am

"Mother would never just abandon me because you say so." Alayna said trying to fight back her emotions. Her mother loved her, like actually loved her. Alayna stayed silent as he spoke before looking her father in the eye "And you wonder why I hate you." She went quiet again as he continued to speak. She bit at her bottom lip and nodded "Sorry father." She figured it was easier to just do that rather than have an all out war with him

@Theodore Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Theodore Nott

Post by Theodore Nott Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:02 am

"You can hate me if you like," He muttered exasperatedly, still finding her to be very childish. Just... if she could grow into a fine young woman. Like his Mother was. That's all he could ask for. "But I..."

He looked as though he was fighting something back. A strange look came alight to his features, and he tore his eyes away from her. He was holding back from saying something very heart-felt, and clearly didn't have the courage to say it. He was never good with those sorts of things.

"Very well," He said stiffly, clearing his throat. "I am sure you won't disappoint me, Alayna..." He couldn't quite look her in the eyes when he said that.
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Theodore Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Theo
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Undecided
blood purity :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Graduated
Aquarius
British
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Married
Parent
Ministry Worker
Death Eater / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:06 am

Alayna knew what her father wanted to say, he just never actually said it. "You can say it, you know. It won't kill you to tell your children that you love them." She rolled her eyes when he said she wouldn't disappoint him "I'll see if Dagger cares to come over for break. But if you'll excuse me, I have a date to meet up with." She scooted back her chair and stood up " I'll write soon." She didn't know what else to say to him.

@Theodore Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Theodore Nott

Post by Theodore Nott Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:13 am

He didn't say anything to that, just sort of scrunched up his mouth into a purse and nodded very slightly.

"Watch your attitude, and spare your modesty." He said as a stern word of warning, not enjoying the idea that she was attending a date now. He sincerely hoped that his daughter was prudent enough not to give out to a boy so early on in their relationship, and before he even had the chance to approve him.
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Theodore Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Theo
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Undecided
blood purity :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Graduated
Aquarius
British
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Married
Parent
Ministry Worker
Death Eater / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:48 pm

Alayna frowned and crossed her arms "Theodore I'm not a child. I'm sure you were dating at 16. I'm sure mother was too. Now, I'm leaving. It's rude to keep someone waiting. My upbringing taught me that." And with that, Alayna left the restraint to go meet up with Dagger.

@Theodore Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Theodore Nott

Post by Theodore Nott Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:11 pm

He let her go.

He didn't really have any choice in the matter.

But if this boy was the cause of her defiance, he would ensure that their relationship was short-lived.
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Theodore Nott
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Theo
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Undecided
blood purity :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Graduated
Aquarius
British
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Married
Parent
Ministry Worker
Death Eater / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down