Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Loves to Play (Carmen) EmptyLoves to Play (Carmen) EmptyLoves to Play (Carmen) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Loves to Play (Carmen) EmptyLoves to Play (Carmen) EmptyLoves to Play (Carmen) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Loves to Play (Carmen)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Loves to Play (Carmen) Empty Loves to Play (Carmen)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:32 pm

Pietro was walking with his little girl down the streets of England, his little girl was up and walking which was kind of scary because of the whole she could walk wherever she wanted now and he had to chase her. Pietro went to pay for a cotton candy for her Emma, when he turned around he seen her running with her little legs. "Emma!" Pietro chased after her when she ran into a woman. "I am so sorry" Pietro apologized when he finally reached them.

"Emma you cannot run off" Pietro said to her when he picked her up and gave his bubbly red headed daughter her cotton candy and she happily ate it.

@Carmen Santiago

Back to top Go down

Carmenita Santiago

Loves to Play (Carmen) Empty Re: Loves to Play (Carmen)

Post by Carmenita Santiago Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:56 pm

Carmen had decided to go to take a small walk around her apartment building park with her baby, basically, she had her in her stroller and she was just pushing it. Her baby girl was just two months old. She was raising her own. She at times wished she had someone by her side to ask help but she didn't.

Anyways suddenly awhile she walked down the path someone ran into her. It was a little girl, she was sure so much older than her own daughter. Soon came a bit older guy after her, she assumed it was her father. She could tell the girls name was Emma.

Basically, when the girl had run into her she had even stopped in her tracks and was standing there now. "It's okay. It can happen but yeah you should try to watch after her better. And yeah Emma, you should listen to your father. Don't run away like this," she said with a small smile on her face.

@Pietro Piers
Club Worker
Carmenita Santiago
Mini Ava :
Loves to Play (Carmen) Younger-tv-younger
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Carmen
Waitress
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Hilary Duff
partner pic :
Capricorn
Graduated
British
Parent
Of Age
Bar Worker / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:45 pm

Pietro knew that his daughter was definitely going to be a runner when she was old enough. Being almost three was a handful. "I know, I let go of her hand for one second and she goes all running on me. I am sorry she ruined your walk. I am Pietro" he introduced before looking at his two year old daughter making a mess.

@Carmen Santiago

Back to top Go down

Carmenita Santiago

Post by Carmenita Santiago Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:13 pm

Carmen nodded her head. She had those years just ahead of her still. She looked back at her stroller, where was her little girl. "Oh yeah makes sense totally. I have still those years ahead of me. My daughter Skye is just two months old," she said with a small smile on her face. "Oh I'm Carmen," she realised she didn't say her own name. It was good to know someone who seemed to struggle with the kid too.

@Pietro Piers
Club Worker
Carmenita Santiago
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Carmen
Waitress
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Hilary Duff
partner pic :
Capricorn
Graduated
British
Parent
Of Age
Bar Worker / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:19 pm

Pietro nodded his head, he knew that by looking at her daughter Skye it seemed that she didn't experience the talking stages or walking stages yet, it was fun when they were babies but he knew he wouldn't trade in Emma for the world. "Yeah believe me you're going to wish once your daughter starts walking that she'll stop, I love Emma but she likes to run and thinks it's a game" Pietro explained.

"Nice to meet you Carmen"

@Carmen Santiago

Back to top Go down

Carmenita Santiago

Post by Carmenita Santiago Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:05 pm

Carmen nodded her head there now. She knew one day it will so much harder for her. She was just trying to get live one day at the time for now. She never thought much ahead anymore. "Yeah, I believe you. Right now she won't go anywhere far from me. She is too young even to crawl yet," she said with a small smile.

"Yeah, it's nice to meet you both too," she said with a small smile once again.

@Pietro Piers
Club Worker
Carmenita Santiago
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Carmen
Waitress
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Hilary Duff
partner pic :
Capricorn
Graduated
British
Parent
Of Age
Bar Worker / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:39 pm

Pietro knew that feeling, it sucked because one moment he was holding a new born then he was watching her walk. It all goes by too fast for him. "I hope you cherish the moments Carmen, they go by extremely fast. I feel like I just watched her be born and now she is almost three" he exclaimed.

"Did the father not want to come on the walk?" Pietro knew he shouldn't have asked but he was curious.

@Carmen Santiago

Back to top Go down

Carmenita Santiago

Post by Carmenita Santiago Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:02 pm

Carmen was aware she needs to cherish all this moments already. She did cherish every moment she had with her daughter no matter what. She was only close family member. "Yeah people keep saying that too me. And I do cherish every moment," she said with a small smile but that smile disappeared as soon Skye's father was mentioned.

"He isn't in the picture. It was just one nightstand so I'm not sure who he is even. I'm single mother," she said with a sigh.

@Pietro Piers
Club Worker
Carmenita Santiago
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Carmen
Waitress
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Hilary Duff
partner pic :
Capricorn
Graduated
British
Parent
Of Age
Bar Worker / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:13 pm

Pietro was glad that people told her to cherish the small moments and the big and everything in between. Carmen seemed like a strong woman and when she answered a question he dreaded asking, he felt guilty. "I am so sorry. I feel bad I asked but look on the bright side your daughter will be proud. I am a single parent myself" he mentioned.

@Carmen Santiago

Back to top Go down

Carmenita Santiago

Post by Carmenita Santiago Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:21 pm

Carmen was strong mostly because she was kind of forced to grow up when she was just sixteen years old girl. So basically two years ago but yeah even before that she had to be independent her own. "Yeah thanks. I hope she will be. I'm doing everything I can for her even if it's not much since You don't earn much as waitress," she said with another sigh.

@Pietro Piers
Club Worker
Carmenita Santiago
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Carmen
Waitress
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Hilary Duff
partner pic :
Capricorn
Graduated
British
Parent
Of Age
Bar Worker / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:28 am

He knew that feeling all to well. Before he found a steady gig as a bartender, he was a waiter for the Three Broomsticks, but then his talents were known and was offered a good paying job. "I understand that, I would say if you knew how to mix drinks I could get you in at the bar I work for, I make out decent there" Pietro explained.

@Carmen Santiago

Back to top Go down

Carmenita Santiago

Post by Carmenita Santiago Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:42 am

Carmen smiled and nodded her head. "I do actually know how to do it basically. It's not that hard really," she said with a small smile. Well, she had mixed so many times her own drinks together before. Then again she just learne thing on the go as always. She could easily be more than a waitress but back then it was the only job she could afford. "I technically began to work as a waitress during this summer, awhile I was already a few months pregnant. I just needed some more money," she added.

@Pietro Piers
Club Worker
Carmenita Santiago
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Carmen
Waitress
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Hilary Duff
partner pic :
Capricorn
Graduated
British
Parent
Of Age
Bar Worker / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:49 am

Pietro nodded his head, in the beginning it was extremely hard since he didn't have Emma's mother to help him out, he was alone.. Well alone plus his friends but it was difficult. When she explained she started being a waitress when she was pregnant, he nodded. "Well as long as it gave you money to have that little one that is all that matters in the end" Pietro exclaimed.

@Carmen Santiago

Back to top Go down

Carmenita Santiago

Post by Carmenita Santiago Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:11 am

Carmen was all alone basically. She didn't really have her friends help too since she barely had any. Her family wasn't there. "Well yeah, technically I have some money saved up too. Selling my grandma house after she died since I couldn't afford to keep it and it was so lonely there all alone back then. Now it would be nice to have it. Never thought I would have kid two years after that," she said with a sigh now. All decisions she made haven' always been good ones.

@Pietro Piers
Club Worker
Carmenita Santiago
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Carmen
Waitress
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Hilary Duff
partner pic :
Capricorn
Graduated
British
Parent
Of Age
Bar Worker / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:50 am

Pietro bounced Emma on his hip as he listened to her explain the problems she was having, it was sad that was for sure. "So where have you been staying at now? If you don't mind my asking of course?" Pietro asked curiously, it kind of sucked that she had to do that.

@Carmen Santiago

Back to top Go down

Carmenita Santiago

Post by Carmenita Santiago Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:03 pm

She knew her apartment wasn't that big but it gave her what she needed. "Apartment, what has actually two bedrooms, one for me and another for Skye in the future. Also the living room and kitchen and one bathroom. It's nothing fancy but it's all I need for now anyway," she said with a small smile. She really couldn't afford the house.

@Pietro Piers
Club Worker
Carmenita Santiago
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Carmen
Waitress
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Hilary Duff
partner pic :
Capricorn
Graduated
British
Parent
Of Age
Bar Worker / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:41 pm

When Carmen explained where she lived, Pietro nodded, something was better then nothing really. "Well I know my roommates and I have been looking for another roommate if you're interested? It would be cool if Emma had another kid in the house. My friend and his girlfriend share a room and the house is pretty big? We split payments and such" Pietro offered.

@Carmen Santiago

Back to top Go down

Carmenita Santiago

Post by Carmenita Santiago Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:53 pm

Carmen looked at him and wondered why he did even offer it. They barely even knew each other. "Oh, that seems like interesting idea. Where is that house even? And how many rooms is there exactly?" she asked now some questions before she decided. She looked at Skye and she knew they would one day house. Since the apartment was a bit small even if it had two bedrooms. "And why to offer it barely to someone who you even know?" she asked even that. She didn't really trust usually people very easily.

@Pietro Piers
Club Worker
Carmenita Santiago
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Carmen
Waitress
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Hilary Duff
partner pic :
Capricorn
Graduated
British
Parent
Of Age
Bar Worker / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:47 pm

Pietro grabbed a piece of paper he saw on the ground and the pen he always carried in Emma's diaper bag and wrote down the address for the blonde in front of him and folded it up. "This is the address and the house is big and that means a lot of rooms and there is definitely plenty of room for the two of you" Pietro explained.

"I am offering because I know how it's like to need help and want it even if you don't want to admit it. When I was a teenager I was left an orphan and my best friend and his family was there to help me and I wouldn't be here today without it. I always said when I can I will help someone who needs it, so that is what I am doing" Pietro explained.

"I am not taking pity, I just want to help" he reassured.

@Carmen Santiago

Back to top Go down

Carmenita Santiago

Post by Carmenita Santiago Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:12 pm

Carmen looked at the piece of paper she was holding now. She had folded so she could see the address and she just kept starring at it there now. She listened to what Pietro said and same time didn't too.

"Oh, I see. It's good that you had at least your friends family supporting you. I'm literally alone since I was sixteen. I do have a father alive but it's complicated between us," she said simply and looked at the male and then back to that piece of the paper.

Carmen couldn't just believe the address what was on the paper. It was her grandma's house and also the house where she did grew up. She had no clue how to even say it that house used to belong to her for a very short time.

@Pietro Piers
Club Worker
Carmenita Santiago
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Carmen
Waitress
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Hilary Duff
partner pic :
Capricorn
Graduated
British
Parent
Of Age
Bar Worker / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:15 pm

Pietro understood what she said, it sucked that she was alone since a young age, when he was younger and his family died he at least had a friend and his family who stepped up, while she didn't have that. "Well I understand that in a way, but yeah if you want to join our little group of people who own a house feel free to move in, we'd love to have you" Pietro encouraged.

@Carmen Santiago

Back to top Go down

Carmenita Santiago

Post by Carmenita Santiago Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:31 pm

Carmen kept looking and the piece of the paper and just simply nodded her head. "Oh yeah. That sounds good. Well yeah, it hasn't been easy but it's better than living with father who doesn't want you," she said simply there and finally looked at Pietro. She didn't feel sad or anything about that fact anymore. She was used to not have a father in her life and the same with mother. Her mother was dead just soon after she was born. She wasn't really sure how she will feel if she goes back to her own house, she had sold.

@Pietro Piers
Club Worker
Carmenita Santiago
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Carmen
Waitress
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Hilary Duff
partner pic :
Capricorn
Graduated
British
Parent
Of Age
Bar Worker / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:39 pm

Pietro really felt sorry for the blonde in front of him, it definitely probably sucked knowing that a parent didn't want you. "Believe me my friend and his girlfriend will love you" he tried to brighten up her day. He gently grabbed the paper and wrote his number on it as well. "In case you need help" he handed the paper back.

@Carmen Santiago

Back to top Go down

Carmenita Santiago

Post by Carmenita Santiago Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:46 pm

She smiled and nodded her head once again. "Oh that's good and you don't need to feel sorry about that. It's just something I'm used to. He wasn't there since I was a baby," she said with a small smile on her face. "If you mean the help to get to the house, then no I won't need help finding it. I know where it is very well," she said it there finally and looked at the number. She should save it some point to her phone. "Or what help you meant?" she asked even just in the case.

@Pietro Piers
Club Worker
Carmenita Santiago
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Carmen
Waitress
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Hilary Duff
partner pic :
Capricorn
Graduated
British
Parent
Of Age
Bar Worker / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:03 pm

When she talked about help finding the house that was not what he meant, but he nodded his head. Glad she knew her way around these parts of town and what not. "I meant with your belongings and what not. Glad to know you know where the house is" Pietro answered.

@Carmen Santiago

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next