Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
a little welcome (bertram) Emptya little welcome (bertram) Emptya little welcome (bertram) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
a little welcome (bertram) Emptya little welcome (bertram) Emptya little welcome (bertram) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

a little welcome (bertram)

2 posters

Go down

Ebba Balewa

a little welcome (bertram) Empty a little welcome (bertram)

Post by Ebba Balewa Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:59 pm

Ebba wanted to get a chance to talk to the new Herbology professor, and get to know him despite teaching his kids. So she decided to make her way down to the greenhouses, and she entered and she looked around. The place was beautiful, and she decided to call out hoping Professor Belvedere would hear.

“Is anyone here? If not I can come another time.”

@“Bertram Belvedere”
Professor
Ebba Balewa
Mini Ava :
a little welcome (bertram) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Bertram Belvedere

a little welcome (bertram) Empty Re: a little welcome (bertram)

Post by Bertram Belvedere Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:55 am

It was tough, being a father. He wanted what was best for his children, but when his son was being a deviant and upsetting the other teachers at the school; he wondered where he had gone wrong as a parent. Leonides certainly had a lot of energy, but it was not expended in a healthy way.

Whenever Bert felt troubled, he slept a lot. Right now he was face-down in some soil at the corner of greenhouse four, and stirred when there was a voice. When he got up, he assumed his best presence. That just happened to be with half of his face and hair coated in soil. He smiled groggily at the woman he knew to be the divinition professor.

"What has he done this time?" He asked her, sadly.

@Ebba Balewa
Inactive
Bertram Belvedere
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Ebba Balewa

Post by Ebba Balewa Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:11 pm

Ebba smirked when she saw Professor Belvedere and him all covered in soil, she said with a chuckle, “It’s good to see a professor getting all in with their job. I bet your wife gets annoyed by all that you do.” she said with a sigh her husband used to get mad at her for it and when he asked about his son.

“Don’t worry Leonides didn’t do anything wrong yet. Only thing I know is him getting involved with Professor Cavendish’s sister Sadie, but I’ll tell you if he does.” she said giving him a look. “You not have much faith in your son, Professor?” she asked.

@“Bertram Belvedere”
Professor
Ebba Balewa
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Bertram Belvedere

Post by Bertram Belvedere Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:58 pm

Bert gave a wry sort of smile.

”Oh yes, that’s right,” He said vaguely, remembering now that his young lady friend’s name was ‘Sadie’. He wasn’t known for his tact with names. In fact, he couldn’t recall the woman’s standing in front of him. Oh dear.

”He has always been an energetic lad,” He said, fetching a cloth and wiping away the excess soil around his cheeks. ”Quite like the plants I like best: wild and unpredictable. But, anything to keep me on my toes! A few fellow staff have approached me in regards to his behaviour...”
Inactive
Bertram Belvedere
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down