Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
devils like us (faye) Emptydevils like us (faye) Emptydevils like us (faye) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
devils like us (faye) Emptydevils like us (faye) Emptydevils like us (faye) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

devils like us (faye)

2 posters

Go down

Blake Kennedy

devils like us (faye) Empty devils like us (faye)

Post by Blake Kennedy Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:00 am

Blake had been sitting in one of the chairs that had been in the Ravenclaw common room. He was reading a book that was related to the Cold War. It had been one of his favorite topics in history, and the Ravenclaw enjoyed reading those type of books. Then again he wondered just how they managed to do all they did back then, and how they got away with it.

He had been paying vague attention to all that was around him, and when he heard footsteps. The Ravenclaw gave out a smirk. "Not very discreet are you?" he had asked looking in his book.

@Faye Phiera
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Blake Kennedy
Mini Ava :
devils like us (faye) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Faye Phiera

devils like us (faye) Empty Re: devils like us (faye)

Post by Faye Phiera Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:48 pm

She really couldn't do sneaking up on people. Feeling uncharacteristically playful that evening, she wanted to shock Blake Kennedy by grabbing his shoulders. She had managed to get right behind him, however, and he'd noticed her position. She gave a loud 'tsk' sound.

"I think all that reading is making you paranoid," She laughed, noticing what he was reading about. "Did you think I was a commie?"

Rounding the chair where he sat, she stood in front of him, smiling.

"Is that for muggle studies?" She asked, nodding at the book.

@Blake Kennedy
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Faye Phiera
Mini Ava :
devils like us (faye) Faye2
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Faye
Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Emily Meade
Ravenclaw
Virgo
Prefect
Irish
Favorite Subject: Transfiguration
Of Age
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Blake Kennedy

Post by Blake Kennedy Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:53 pm

Blake smirked when he heard Faye’s voice, and chuckled at her comment, “I’d say this school in general made me paranoid. But I’d rather here than dealing with a fucked up dad.” he said reading his book. He knew it could come off as rude but he didn’t mind despite loving Faye. “I did think you were a little prick trying to be cool.” he said giving Faye a look.

Watching as Faye went in front of him, he rolled his eyes, and he said. “Not it is kind for Espionage, but you could say Muggle Studies.” he said with a smirk. “Best time in history if I must say so myself,” he said looking at her.

“What are you up to tonight?” he asked with an raised brow.

@“Faye Phiera”
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Blake Kennedy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Faye Phiera

Post by Faye Phiera Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:26 am

"That describes a modern commie perfectly, comrade."

A little prick trying to be cool, indeed. Hah.

She sat down opposite him. "Oh yeah? Why's that? I can't say I really know too much about it." History wasn't really her strong point, unless it was Irish history. That was drilled into her in her youth, but she didn't really like to talk about her Irish roots.

"Purposefully prolonging the time before I have to go up to the dormitory," She explained, sighing. "Parkinson is okay I suppose. Then there's Jenna Bishop, who I don't think actually has a social life, and the lesbians. Lestrange and Kenzie. Don't get me started on them." Why couldn't she have a normal dormitory?

@Blake Kennedy
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Faye Phiera
Mini Ava :
devils like us (faye) Faye2
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Faye
Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Emily Meade
Ravenclaw
Virgo
Prefect
Irish
Favorite Subject: Transfiguration
Of Age
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Blake Kennedy

Post by Blake Kennedy Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:36 pm

Blake chucked at her response about the modern commie, “Oh I guess we are comrades, with being the only decent minded Ravenclaws.” he said looking around the common room, “Why can’t Ravenclaw be as selective as Slytherin with the smart kids that it brought into the house?” he asked with an eyebrow raised.

“Oh the Cold War, a time where spies had been all over the place and the world had been on the bringe of a nuclear war.” he said with a look, “It’s only American and Russian history, buts still fascinating.” he said with a look before going back to his book.

When Faye mentioned she was purposely prolonging the time until she went up to the dorm, and he said. “Can’t say I blame you there, you got quite the variety.” he said with a tiny chuckle, and when she stated them all the names made him cringe, and the name Jenna came up, “You’d be shocked with Jenna, would it shock you if I told you that she’s quite good in bed?” he said giving her a look. He hated Jenna but that girl was more than she let on, “Oh the lesbians? I mean I bet they are all over each other. Have they ever slept with each other in the beds?” he asked raising an eyebrow at the curiosity always wondering what couples in the same house did.

@“Faye Phiera”
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Blake Kennedy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down