Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
no girl scares easily (cathelyn) Emptyno girl scares easily (cathelyn) Emptyno girl scares easily (cathelyn) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
no girl scares easily (cathelyn) Emptyno girl scares easily (cathelyn) Emptyno girl scares easily (cathelyn) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

no girl scares easily (cathelyn)

Go down

Brinley Finnigan

no girl scares easily (cathelyn) Empty no girl scares easily (cathelyn)

Post by Brinley Finnigan Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:41 pm

Brinley had plans to get to all the Halloween festivities, well everything besides the ball. And she had laughed at the kids who went to the ball. But the girl was far from a girly girl, and liked to do fun things not dress up for a stupid ball. So she thought she'd go and give the Haunted House, a try perhaps that could give a good scare, and she wanted to laugh at the people trying to scare her. The witch entered the Haunted House, and she began walking. And when she walked, she heard something and she decided to put her guard up. "You're not going to scare me whoever you are." she spatted back. Even if she might get scared and just hoped it wasn't a student trying to be cool.

@Cathelyn Shaw
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Brinley Finnigan
Mini Ava :
no girl scares easily (cathelyn) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

no girl scares easily (cathelyn) Empty Re: no girl scares easily (cathelyn)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:53 pm

Cathelyn had planned to go Haunted House this year, more likely to make sure that she isn't scared of it. She has no clue how well it goes. She was braver than most girls in her own house for sure. She had never been scared of things that easily. Still, till to this day, she wonders how she is Hufflepuff. She just laughed at that. "Don't worry I won't scare you but that thing might scare you," she said and pointed to in front of her. It was some kind of zombie kind of thing there. She had just jumped a bit when it came out but she didn't scream and might have went to close to the other side of the wall, which made some noise too. And she just ended up staring at it.

@Brinley Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Brinley Finnigan

Post by Brinley Finnigan Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:51 am

Brinley gave a chuckle at the girls repsonse, “I was just checking that you weren’t some student trying to be cool and see if you could scare me. And I’m trying to keep a brave face on and not cry like a little baby in this maze.” she said giving a smile. She looked and she said, “I’m Brinley by the way.” extending her hand in greeting.

Maybe she could make some friends.

@“Cathelyn Shaw”
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Brinley Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:57 pm

Cathelyn smiled. "Well, I'm not. This place isn't that scary really. It's been so far pretty fine to me. I'd say that haunted house looks even scarier than this," she said with a smile playing on her face. "Oh, I'm Cathelyn," she figured she should say her name too, she did reach to other girls hand to shake it. "Nice to meet you, Brinley," she added with a smile.

Cat loves to make friends.

@Brinley Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Brinley Finnigan

Post by Brinley Finnigan Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:31 am

Brinley knew that she often let herself get nervous, and she said. "Yeah I just get nervous, most scares are just students who are assholes." the witch said in frustration. All which Hogwarts had many of and it had very much annoyed the young witch. When she said her name, "Same to you." she smiled.

"Have you been here before?" she asked with an raised eyebrow.

@Cathelyn Shaw
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Brinley Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:07 am

Cathelyn knew how it was with those people and she has met very many of those people. "Oh yeah, I get why you might be scared of them. Don't worry I'm not one of them. You don't have to be nervous around me," she said with a small smile on her face.

"I haven't really but just wanted to test if I can be scared of this place. So far it hasn't been that bad," she had to admit there now. "What about you?" she asked back.

@Brinley Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Brinley Finnigan

Post by Brinley Finnigan Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:00 am

Brinley gave a nod and she said. "That good's to know." continuing to walk right through the maze. She took a look around to see anyways as she listened to Cathelyn talk. "I am not nervous." she said even though deep down she had been nervous.

"It's not that bad," she said with a chuckle. "Anywhere though is better than the stupid masquerade ball." giving Cathelyn a small smile. "How about you?"

@Cathelyn Shaw
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Brinley Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down