Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Roaming the Grounds (Open) EmptyRoaming the Grounds (Open) EmptyRoaming the Grounds (Open) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Roaming the Grounds (Open) EmptyRoaming the Grounds (Open) EmptyRoaming the Grounds (Open) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Roaming the Grounds (Open)

Go down

Esme Ventisette

Roaming the Grounds (Open) Empty Roaming the Grounds (Open)

Post by Esme Ventisette Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:54 am

Esme had gotten a letter from her older brother (her gay one and the oldest of them all) asking how she was doing in school. The young Hufflepuff missed her siblings so much and hated being alone in the house. Her father provides her with everything that she wants and needs to get her to stop thinking about her older siblings. It was tough for Esme to ignore them when she was home but she knew she had to, but she knew deep down that one day everything would be the way it should be. She always believed and always hoped for the best.

The young girl was walking around the grounds when she tripped over something and now her ankle was in pain. The young red head wasn't worried about embarrassing herself since she knew that she had twisted her ankle and now it was throbbing in pain.
Hufflepuff Second Year
Esme Ventisette
Mini Ava :
Roaming the Grounds (Open) Original
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Too young to know
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Roaming the Grounds (Open) 000000
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Roaming the Grounds (Open) Empty Re: Roaming the Grounds (Open)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:35 pm

Sharon had just trying to find some quiet place for herself and it wasn't easy. Also, she was trying to explore the grounds since it was her first time here in the Hogwarts. She wished she had known more about this place beforehand, well she has read the books and that's it. Like actual stories but her siblings barely spoke with her. She envies those who have close family bonds.

Awhile walking she noticed how some tripped and even noticed that she didn't seem to be fine after that. She walked over the girl with a worried face. "Are you okay?" she asked. She might be shy at times but she never ignores those who might need the help.

@Esme Ventisette

Back to top Go down

Esme Ventisette

Post by Esme Ventisette Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:54 pm

Esme was holding her ankle in pain when she heard a voice from another person. She looked up to see a girl around her age asking if she was okay. Esme shook her head. "No, my ankle really hurts, I twisted it but I am hoping it's nothing to serious. I can't get up right now" Esme responded.

@Sharon Warrender
Hufflepuff Second Year
Esme Ventisette
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Too young to know
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:10 am

Sharon listened to what the other girl said and just nodded her head at first. She really wished she knew any spells that could help the girl out. "Oh, this isn't good for sure. I can help you if you need. I don't know any spells that could help. But you can lean on me I suppose, I can help you get to hospital wing or something?" she wasn't really sure what she should do. She has never been in sitution like this.

Back to top Go down

Esme Ventisette

Post by Esme Ventisette Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:19 am

Esme was glad to know that this other girl was kind enough to offer her assistance, but Esme knew in her heart that the pain would go away eventually and she also didn't want to hassle the other girl. "I'm sure it'll be okay in a few moments, but you can sit down and keep me company if you'd like?" Esme suggested.

@Sharon Warrender
Hufflepuff Second Year
Esme Ventisette
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Too young to know
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:15 pm

Sharon was actually that she didn't really have to carry or anything like that other girl to hospital wing since it would have been hard. "Well, sure I can keep you some company," she said with a small smile on her face. "Oh, I'm Sharon," she decided to introduce herself. "We still should go find some bench or something to sit on so you can rest your leg or we can sit here on the grass too."

Back to top Go down

Esme Ventisette

Post by Esme Ventisette Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:41 pm

Esme smiled when the other girl said that she would keep her company for the time being, Esme was glad she wouldn't be alone. "Thank you and nice to meet you Sharon, I'm Esme" she greeted politely. When Sharon suggested a bench, she shook her head. "I'm fine here for the time being" Esme declined the bench.

@Sharon Warrender
Hufflepuff Second Year
Esme Ventisette
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Too young to know
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:20 pm

Sharon smiled. Even yeah she barely knew this girl but she seemed to be like a nice one. "It's nice to meet you too, Esme," she said with a small smile on her face. "Oh and you're welcome," she added. "If you say so. The pain might yeah go over after some time," she said with a smile. She knew the pain might go away eventually. "What house are you in?" she asked some random question there now to have something to talk about at least and perhaps get to know each other.

@Esme Ventisette

Back to top Go down

Esme Ventisette

Post by Esme Ventisette Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:52 pm

Esme couldn't help but smile at the girl that had come to see if she needed any kind of help. When she agreed that the pain might go away, the red head nodded, she had twisted her ankle plenty of times to know it would. "I am in Hufflepuff, what about you? I know you're not in Hufflepuff I would have seen you" the red head knew.

@Sharon Warrender
Hufflepuff Second Year
Esme Ventisette
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Too young to know
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:33 pm

Sharon smiled and nodded her head. She knew she was some other house than her. She just will the other girl some company until her leg feels less hurtful. "Oh yeah, I'm not. I'm Gryffindor," she said with a small smile on her face. She wasn't sure what else to talk about right away. "Oh, how you like it here so far?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Esme Ventisette

Post by Esme Ventisette Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:57 pm

Esme nodded, she definitely could see the girl being a Gryffindor, she fits the role of what they look for in Gryffindor. "I love it here, it's quite freeing then to be at my home but all is alright. At least here I can discover who I am then at home" Esme replied. "How do you like it here?" Esme asked.

@Sharon Warrender
Hufflepuff Second Year
Esme Ventisette
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Too young to know
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:08 am

Sharon nodded heard on everything that her newfound friend Esme said. "It's yes freeing here for sure. And yes I can discover who I am too here without my family is always around. So yeah I love it here," she said with a small smile on her face. It was very nice here.

Back to top Go down

Esme Ventisette

Post by Esme Ventisette Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:29 pm

Esme nodded, she loved it here too, she got to write to her siblings who she missed very much since when she was at home she couldn't really do that. She had written to them when she first got there and was happy they wrote back not made at her but mad at their father. "So what's your favorite subject so far?" Esme asked.

@Sharon Warrender
Hufflepuff Second Year
Esme Ventisette
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Too young to know
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:09 am

Sharon wasn't really sure what was her favourite class yet, to her all this was so new. She thought a bit and smiled at the same time. "They all are interesting classes. Maybe Charms?" she said and it sounded like a question rather than a statement. "Care of Magical Creatures was interesting too," she had to add. "I haven't really picked one out yet," she decided to add which was so true.

@Esme Ventisette

Back to top Go down

Esme Ventisette

Post by Esme Ventisette Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:20 pm

Esme nodded when the other girl said her favorite subjects, it was interesting, Esme thought that Sharon and herself could be good friends if they got to know one another more. "Well that is definitely good, those subjects are very helpful" Esme replied.

@Sharon Warrender
Hufflepuff Second Year
Esme Ventisette
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Too young to know
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:29 pm

Sharon smiled and nodded her head. Even she found those classes be very helpful one day. Then again her favourites can changes over the years. "I totally agree there but yeah what is your favourite subjects?" she was curious for sure.

@Esme Ventisette

Back to top Go down

Esme Ventisette

Post by Esme Ventisette Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:20 am

When asked what her favorite subject was, Esme couldn't help but smile. "I like potions the most, I think it is amazing and it teaches us about measuring" the young Hufflepuff answered.

@Sharon Warrender
Hufflepuff Second Year
Esme Ventisette
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Too young to know
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:00 pm

Sharon nodded her head. "That's one of the classes I'm not very good at. Just never been good at mixing things together," she said with a small smile. She is glad she didn't make a big mess at her first class.

@Esme Ventisette

Back to top Go down

Esme Ventisette

Post by Esme Ventisette Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:51 pm

Sharon wasn't good at potions? That was odd, Sharon looked smart but not everyone is good at everything. "Oh! See I just look at it like baking cookies, my mom lets me measure out ingredients and what not so I think of potions as that really" the Hufflepuff explained.

@Sharon Warrender
Hufflepuff Second Year
Esme Ventisette
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Too young to know
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:39 pm

Sharon looked at her newfound friend and just shrugged when she mentioned baking. "I have never really done much baking. I'm disaster there. Mostly my parents said never to walk in the kitchen and try bake again. There was just mess," she said with a sigh now. The memories.'

@Esme Ventisette

Back to top Go down

Esme Ventisette

Post by Esme Ventisette Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:07 pm

Esme loved to bake, she absolutely loved the cookies her and her mother baked whenever the two got a chance to. Most of the times her father didn't want her in the kitchen. "Maybe when I am allowed to use the oven and all, I can teach you" Esme suggested.

@Sharon Warrender
Hufflepuff Second Year
Esme Ventisette
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Too young to know
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:08 am

Sharon nodded her head. She wasn't good in kitchen and she knew it but she did love cookies. "Oh sure I guess yeah we can do that. When we are allowed near oven," she said with a small smile.

@Esme Ventisette

Back to top Go down

Esme Ventisette

Post by Esme Ventisette Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:14 pm

Esme nodded her head. "Sounds like a plan, one day for sure we can definitely bake when allowed" Esme was excited. She couldn't spend time with her siblings so she had to make friends.

@Sharon Warrender
Hufflepuff Second Year
Esme Ventisette
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Too young to know
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum