Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Draco Malfoy  EmptyDraco Malfoy  EmptyDraco Malfoy  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Draco Malfoy

Go down

Draco Malfoy  Empty Draco Malfoy

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:06 pm

Draco Malfoy  Tumblr_inline_nrygxqGfYo1qlt39u_250

Basics

Name: Draco Malfoy
Nicknames: (If any)
Titles:
Date of Birth: June 5, 1980
Blood Status: Pureblood
Hometown: London England
Current Home: Malfoy Manor
Nationality: British
School: Hogwarts
Sexual Orientation: Hetrosexual
Wand: 18", Elm, dragon heartstring

Appearance

Hair Color: Silver blonde
Hair Style: long on the top and cropped on the sides, combed back neatly
Eye Color: grey
Body Type: Slim and muscular
Height: 5'8
Other Distinguishing Features: Death Eater Mark
Clothing Style: Suits and dress shirts, or wizarding robes, black dress shoes

Personality

Draco in his younger years was seen as cold and loathing of Harry, he was driven to succeed and get top marks to impress his father. He wanted to be exactly like his father, not seeing his father's faults, in his eyes he was perfect. He never acted without fully thinking what the outcome would be for him or for his family. He joined the Death Eaters in hopes to bring his family name back to it's former glory after his father's arrest.

His ideals were questioned when he was given the task to kill Dumbledore, and though at first he took pride to be given such a task, his confidence soon began to crumble after several failed attempts. Now he despises the Death Eaters and their ideals, he no longer believes in pureblood supremacy and hopes that his children do not commit the same mistakes as he has.  

History

All I ever wanted was to please my father, look where that got me, I had few friends and those I did have while at Hogwarts I bullied them into following my commands. Potter had it all he was popular and could do no wrong, except in potions under Snape, man those were good years where I got to watch him suffer. Granger, although a muggleborn was rather beautiful, though of course I could not admit that at the time as I was for pureblood supremacy, there was also the fact that she was close with Potter and Weasley.

Hogwarts was a bore, until my sixth year when I was given the task to kill Dumbledore by Lord Voldemort himself, a task that I unknowingly was being set up to fail. I went to school that year with purpose and pride, however that all came down when after several attempts I could not kill the man. I began to drop the things that I used to enjoy, I no longer tried to call off matches at quidditch and rarely played any more, I also did not abuse my prefect powers as I had in the past, I was completely consumed by the great task in front of me and the coward I had become. When I finally had Dumbledore cornered I just could not kill the man, I hoped that he would be able to protect me however I did not have to worry as Snape killed him for me, and reported back to Voldemort that I killed him so I would not get have to suffer the consequences of not going through with the task.

I eventually married, but it was not who my parents would have wanted, they would have much preferred if I married Pansy Parkinson. I however chose to marry Astoria Greengrass, a younger sister of one of my classmates, and we had three lovely children together. Our third Scorpius was an emergency C-section a couple months early as she was fading fast thanks to the blood curse that she was suffering from, the other two she was able to manage with blood transfusions, she however had gone through too much, and her poor frail body just could not take any more. I raised the kids on my own, and with the help of nannies as best as I could. They were all doted on equally as I loved them all the same, I shone with pride when each got their letter to Hogwarts and hoped that they would grow and flourish in the values that I taught them. I no longer believed in pureblood supremacy and hoped that is what I passed on to them as everyone deserves a chance no matter where they come from in life.

Back to top Go down

Draco Malfoy  Empty Re: Draco Malfoy

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Accepted

Back to top Go down