Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
courting [andrea] Emptycourting [andrea] Emptycourting [andrea] Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

courting [andrea]

2 posters

Go down

Cassius Burke

courting [andrea] Empty courting [andrea]

Post by Cassius Burke Sun May 21, 2023 11:33 am

Cassius had taken into account the things that Andrea had told him she enjoyed when he had planned their date for that evening. It had been a little difficult to get reservations at the upscale Latin restaurant on such short notice but in the end, money talked and he was able to secure one of their best tables where he hoped he might be able to woo the princess. He found that even after only meeting her a few times that he was quite enamored with her. She was just the type of woman he usually enjoyed, not that he had done much more than maybe a casual date when in school or something, anything more would be entirely improper but he knew his type regardless. Now, he waited outside of the restaurant for his date to arrive, he was early as usual but not extremely so. He just didn't like to keep people waiting on his account so he was always prompt. He hoped that Andrea would be the same but he knew that sometimes women tended to be less so. He would easily forgive her if she was a few minutes late, he just hoped that she wouldn't be.

@Andrea Herrera
Adult
Cassius Burke
Mini Ava :
courting [andrea] 000000
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Cass
Entrepreneur
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Francisco Lachowski
partner pic :
courting [andrea] 000000
Libra
British
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Andrea Herrera

courting [andrea] Empty Re: courting [andrea]

Post by Andrea Herrera Wed May 24, 2023 2:32 pm

Andrea was actually quite nervous about her date with Cassius. He was so handsome, came from.a good pureblood family, and he was a gentleman like none other. She didn't want to mess this up. She wore one of her red dresses that she felt she looked best in and her makeup was done like, well... a princess.

As she approached the restaurant, she saw him standing outside waiting for her. That was so sweet. She smiled at him as she walked up to him, "Hello Cassius. You look very nice." She said with a slight curtsy, "I see you chose Latin. My favorite." She said with another smile.

@Cassius Burke
University Student
Andrea Herrera
Mini Ava :
courting [andrea] 000000
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Rea
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
courting [andrea] 000000
Wealthy
Spanish
Cancer
University Student

Back to top Go down

Cassius Burke

Post by Cassius Burke Wed May 24, 2023 3:04 pm

Cassius knew that everything would go well. Andrea seemed like an amazing girl, and as his cousin Cece had told him, he couldn't do much better than an actual princess when it came to status. But that wasn't why Cassius had asked her to accompany him tonight. He thought she was quite charming and he wanted to get to know her a little more. Preferably in a place where his cousin Hector wouldn't be glaring daggers at him the whole time which was something he still didn't understand. Hector was engaged and from what he had heard, his fiance was quite the beauty. But he didn't want to think of his cousin now, especially as he spotted Andrea approaching him.

A charming smile came to his lips. "On the contrary, I probably look like some sort of ragamuffin beside you. You look absolutely stunning." He said, meaning every word. He took in the sight of her in the beautiful red dress and thought himself lucky to have snagged a date with her tonight. "But of course, anything for the lady." She had said it was her favorite and he knew he had to make it happen. "Shall we?" He asked as he held an arm out to her in a gentlemanly gesture.

@Andrea Herrera
Adult
Cassius Burke
Mini Ava :
courting [andrea] 000000
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Cass
Entrepreneur
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Francisco Lachowski
partner pic :
courting [andrea] 000000
Libra
British
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Andrea Herrera

Post by Andrea Herrera Wed May 24, 2023 3:24 pm

Andrea blushed at his compliments, "Oh please. This thing is so old I almost forgot I had it." That was a lie. She had put her poor old dads bank account in deep pain buying her outfit for the evening. She took his arm with hers and smiled, "We shall. I hope they have a good ropa Vieja. It's a comfort food of mine. My abuelita always made it for me when I was sick growing up."

@Cassius Burke
University Student
Andrea Herrera
Mini Ava :
courting [andrea] 000000
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Rea
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
courting [andrea] 000000
Wealthy
Spanish
Cancer
University Student

Back to top Go down

Cassius Burke

Post by Cassius Burke Wed May 24, 2023 6:18 pm

"Well, it is very flattering on you, regardless." He said, knowing that whether the dress was old or not, she still looked amazing in it. That was all that mattered. She took his arm and he placed his other hand over hers for a moment before removing it to open the door for them. Once inside he gave his name and was shown to one of their best tables. "I have never eaten here but I have heard some very good things. It is supposed to be very authentic." He smiled and then they were given their menus and he ordered a bottle of wine for them and poured them each a glass when it arrived. He hadn't been sure if there would be wine available at a Latin restaurant but maybe it was because it was a high-end restaurant. Either way, he wasn't complaining as he sipped from his glass. "I'm sure nothing will compare to your grandmother's cooking but I do hope it might give you some reminder of home." He said with a charming smile.

@Andrea Herrera
Adult
Cassius Burke
Mini Ava :
courting [andrea] 000000
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Cass
Entrepreneur
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Francisco Lachowski
partner pic :
courting [andrea] 000000
Libra
British
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Andrea Herrera

Post by Andrea Herrera Fri May 26, 2023 2:49 pm

Andrea smiled as she followed him to their table and took her seat. She looked around and smiled even more, "It is so beautiful here." She looked over the menu and her eyes lit up, "Oh. They have yuca frites and paella and Pollo de oro. Oh I love Pollo de oro." She picked up her wine glass and took a sip, "Oh wow. That's lovely." She smiled at him tonreassure him she would indeed remember this night, "It already is one."

@Cassius Burke
University Student
Andrea Herrera
Mini Ava :
courting [andrea] 000000
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Rea
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
courting [andrea] 000000
Wealthy
Spanish
Cancer
University Student

Back to top Go down

Cassius Burke

Post by Cassius Burke Sat May 27, 2023 1:57 pm

Cassius glanced around at the restaurant that was decorated to look as if you had stepped into some little village complete with a fountain in the center and the ceiling enchanted to mirror the sky outside. Since it was night time now, stars twinkled above them and the light came from candles placed around the walls like vintage street lights as well as a candelabra on each table. It gave a very romantic feel and Cassius found that he appreciated the atmosphere even more when Andrea gushed about the beauty of the restaurant. He had made a good choice in coming there and he was glad for it.

He sipped his own wine as she named things off the menu. He wasn't well versed in Latin food, so he had no idea what the things were that she gushed about but she seemed excited and that was all that really mattered to him. "I will admit, I haven't gotten to travel to try any authentic Latin food yet. So, I'll have to take your word on what is good." He said with a charming smile. It was one of the things he enjoyed about learning about cultures, learning about their foods as well. Local cuisine, languages, customs, it all fascinated him. "I am looking forward to giving it a try. I'm sure anything from here will be good since I've heard only good things." He said, taking another sip of wine. It was a good wine, so that was definitely a good start.

@Andrea Herrera
Adult
Cassius Burke
Mini Ava :
courting [andrea] 000000
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Cass
Entrepreneur
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Francisco Lachowski
partner pic :
courting [andrea] 000000
Libra
British
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Andrea Herrera

Post by Andrea Herrera Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:32 am

Andrea thought it was charming that he could admit to having no clue what to order due to his unfamiliarity with her cultures cuisine. She much preferred that to a man who pretended to know everything when he clearly didn't. She smiled and placed her hand on top of his briefly, "If you need help choosing something you can ask me. I promise I won't let you order anything disgusting like Cuy or Sanguche de potito. And before you ask what those are. Trust me, you do not wish to know. Keep your sense of innocence." She then laughed and closed her menu having decided that she was going to enjoy the Pollo de oro that evening, "So. Talk to me about yourself."

@Cassius Burke
University Student
Andrea Herrera
Mini Ava :
courting [andrea] 000000
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Rea
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
courting [andrea] 000000
Wealthy
Spanish
Cancer
University Student

Back to top Go down

Cassius Burke

Post by Cassius Burke Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:12 pm

Cassius had no issues asking Andrea more about her culture and the things she liked about it. Food was always one of the first and easiest ways to learn about cultures so he was happy to let her steer him to what would be the best representations on the menu. He smiled as she placed her hand over his, turning his hand over to grasp hers in his own for a moment before giving it a gentle squeeze then releasing her if she so chose to pull her hand away.

He laughed at her statement and then thought for a moment. "You mentioned Pollo de oro earlier, I think I will try that." He said waving the waiter over and placing his order before letting her make her own choice. After she had ordered and the waiter was gone, he gave her a charming smile. "I fear I will be much more boring than yourself, Princess. But if you're really curious, I have multiple siblings and as you know, Hector, Melanthius, and Cece are my cousins." He explained about his family. "I spent the last year in Bulgaria, attending Durmstrang so I could learn more of their culture as well as making connections for future business opportunities. Now it's your turn, tell me some about yourself." He said, taking a sip from his glass of wine.

@Andrea Herrera
Adult
Cassius Burke
Mini Ava :
courting [andrea] 000000
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Cass
Entrepreneur
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Francisco Lachowski
partner pic :
courting [andrea] 000000
Libra
British
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Andrea Herrera

Post by Andrea Herrera Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:40 pm

Andrea was a bit surprised that he actually took her recommendation that she had mentioned before, "I plan to order the same thing. Oh, they have empanadas. We have to get some to share. You will love them. I'd bet my pony back home on it." She said with a small laugh as she looked at him, "The burkes have been very welcoming to me and my sister. And I think my other sister will be coming soon. She wrote to me the other week." She shook her head a bit, "You and hector Re always about business aren't you? It's kind of adorable. But what would you like to know about me?" She asked, leaning forward a bit.

@Cassius Burke
University Student
Andrea Herrera
Mini Ava :
courting [andrea] 000000
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Rea
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
courting [andrea] 000000
Wealthy
Spanish
Cancer
University Student

Back to top Go down

Cassius Burke

Post by Cassius Burke Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:11 pm

”Youd bet your pony, huh? Then I guess I just have to try them.” of course a girl like Andrea would have a pony. The thought of her riding the small horse as a child somehow was endearing. He didn’t even attempt to hide his smile as he spoke. He listened to her speak about her sisters and nodded, making sure that she knew his full attention was on her. A bit of a smirk came to his lips when she mentioned he and Hector being all about business. ”I haven’t found anything else to occupy my time aside from business deals and such until now.” he said, meaning that he hoped to spend more of his time courting her but he didn’t come right out and say it. ”anything. Everything.” he said smoothly in reply to her question.

@Andrea Herrera
Adult
Cassius Burke
Mini Ava :
courting [andrea] 000000
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Cass
Entrepreneur
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Francisco Lachowski
partner pic :
courting [andrea] 000000
Libra
British
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Andrea Herrera

Post by Andrea Herrera Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:21 am

"Absolutely. And Butterscotch is the best horse in the whole world." She said smiling a bit when she saw him smiling at her. He had such a nice smile. And he was so handsome. She wanted to spend more time with him, wishing the night never had to end, "Well.... most of my time is spent looking after my sister's and preparing to take over the throne when my father passes. Not alpt of time for fun and such."

@Cassius Burke
University Student
Andrea Herrera
Mini Ava :
courting [andrea] 000000
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Rea
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
courting [andrea] 000000
Wealthy
Spanish
Cancer
University Student

Back to top Go down

Cassius Burke

Post by Cassius Burke Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:05 pm

Cassius smiled fondly at her as she spoke of her horse once more. He couldn't help but be endeared by her. She was such a brilliant personality, even when it came to something as simple as choosing what they would each be having for dinner. "Your mother and father can't look after your sisters? It seems somewhat counterintuitive that you would be sent here with a goal in mind by your father only to then be saddled with watching your sisters the whole time." He said, knowing that she probably didn't see them as a burden but at the same time, he thought she deserved to be able to live her own life while she could. "Not saying that they are a burden or anything but I am just under the impression that you should have time to enjoy yourself before all of that responsibility is thrust upon you as well." He was duty-bound himself but his family had never tried to make him take full responsibility for his siblings or anything of the sort. When he spent his time working, it was purely because he chose to do so.

@Andrea Herrera
Adult
Cassius Burke
Mini Ava :
courting [andrea] 000000
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Cass
Entrepreneur
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Francisco Lachowski
partner pic :
courting [andrea] 000000
Libra
British
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Andrea Herrera

Post by Andrea Herrera Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:53 am

Andrea was slightly intrigued by his words. He did make a fair point, "my mother passed when Marisol was born. And my father is busy running a country and a business. None the less, they are my responsibility while they are here. Well, partially. It's mostly hogwarts that will be taking care of them. I still have my goals. School and my fathers assignment." She straightened up a bit and chewed at her bottom lip. "It is alot of responsibility. But I am the one who has to take it on. I've been planning to for years."

@Cassius Burke
University Student
Andrea Herrera
Mini Ava :
courting [andrea] 000000
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Rea
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual