Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
skipping class (mackenzie) Emptyskipping class (mackenzie) Emptyskipping class (mackenzie) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
skipping class (mackenzie) Emptyskipping class (mackenzie) Emptyskipping class (mackenzie) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

skipping class (mackenzie)

2 posters

Go down

Tiernan McLaggen

skipping class (mackenzie) Empty skipping class (mackenzie)

Post by Tiernan McLaggen Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:14 pm

The best perk about NEWT year was that they now had free periods. The downside was that none of his free periods matched up with Mackenzie's. The night before she had mentioned having her first lesson of the day on the grounds, when Tiernan had a free period. He could have slept in, but instead he was hovering above one of the turrets of the castle, mounted on Excalibur and scanning the grounds below for a sign of a familiar Slytherin heading to class.

So far he had seen a bunch of first years trek to their first flying lesson and Professor Oathwaite leading a group out towards the forbidden forest. Finally, as he yawned widely and began to wonder whether he should have just stayed in bed, he saw her.

Grinning, he leant forwards to turn his broomstick towards the ground and was off in a shot - skirting the sides of the greenhouses before swooshing right across her, barring her path.

"Where do you think you're going, missy? Skipping class?!" He feigned a loud gasp. "Well I never." Grin widening, he jabbed his thumb behind him to indicate the rear of his broomstick. "Hop aboard. Let's do something more fun than your boring class."

@Mackenzie Riddle

Gryffindor Sixth Year
Tiernan McLaggen
Mini Ava :
skipping class (mackenzie) Ezgif_com_crop_1_
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Terry
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Finn Cole
partner pic :
skipping class (mackenzie) Mackgif01
Gryffindor
British
Leo
Quidditch Player
Has Freckles
Dating

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

skipping class (mackenzie) Empty Re: skipping class (mackenzie)

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:24 pm

Mackenzie was rather annoyed her father couldn't pull his strings to make her schedule match with tiernans. As she made her way to the grounds, she came to a sudden halt when tiernan was suddenly in front of her, hovering on his broom. She smiled, clutching her books to her chest, "Well sir. That's a rather bold request of you. What ever would my father say?" She threw her books in her bag and swung her leg over the broomstick, clutching onto his waist, "You better not drop me."

@Tiernan McLaggen
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
skipping class (mackenzie) 51a6d953b71bb5e3a0644627fbd74d56577ea321
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
skipping class (mackenzie) Ezgif_com_gif_maker_1_
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Tiernan McLaggen

Post by Tiernan McLaggen Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:36 pm

"Then you better hold on tighter to me."

He just had to make sure to tense up his abdomen so she would have a good time feeling all his muscles.

Without asking if she was ready, Tiernan urged his broomstick forwards, sweeping around a gaggle of students in the hope to divert their attention onto him. It didn't matter if they raged or they clapped: attention was the best thing, in all its forms. After that, he flew upwards at a comfortable angle for her and rose high enough until they were skirting the castle's roof.

"Still angry with me about health class?" he asked her casually, keeping his eyes forward.

@Mackenzie Riddle
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Tiernan McLaggen
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Terry
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Finn Cole
partner pic :
Gryffindor
British
Leo
Quidditch Player
Has Freckles
Dating

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:51 pm

Mackenzie laughed and tightened her grip a bit more, her arms wrapped around him so her face was pressed into his back. She smiled and closed her eyes, just enjoying being close to him in that moment. However, she let out a squeal as he took off for the sky.

When she was more relaxed with not being in control of the broom, she opened her eyes and gasped at the view. It was amazing. She loved flying so much.

when he asked if she was still upset about health class, she felt her body tense up a bit, "I think you were rather childish playing off Mackenna immature antics like that." She said, rather honestly, to him. "It was embarrassing. You're my boyfriend. What you do affects how people look at me now."

@Tiernan McLaggen
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Tiernan McLaggen

Post by Tiernan McLaggen Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:21 pm

A rumble of his laughter flew back through the wind to her.

"It's just lad banter," he assured her, with an amused grin that she couldn't see. "We weren't being serious. Plus - I didn't realise you were so worried about what other people thought."

He leaned forwards and they picked up speed, darting past turrets and levels until they arrived at a flat stretch of roof, just below Gryffindor tower. This part overlooked the Quidditch pitch, where the first years were currently streaming into like little, frightened insects. He slowed and lowered until their feet touched the stone.

He looked over his shoulder at her playfully. "At least you won't be seen with me up here."

@Mackenzie Riddle

Gryffindor Sixth Year
Tiernan McLaggen
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Terry
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Finn Cole
partner pic :
Gryffindor
British
Leo
Quidditch Player
Has Freckles
Dating

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:43 pm

She frowned a bit at his words, "I don't. Well not that much. I don't know. I don't want people to talk about you behind your back. Because then I have to get my hands dirty." She wouldn't let anyone talk bad about him. Not on her watch.

she clutched onto him again as they sped up and laughed as the wind blew through her hair. When they landed, she rolled her eyes at his statement and got off of the broom, "It's not that I don't want to be seen with you. It's not a secret that were together. Bloody hell, Tiernan, I don't hide you." She said, crossing her arms, now throwing a fit with a perfect pout on her lips.

@Tiernan McLaggen

Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Tiernan McLaggen

Post by Tiernan McLaggen Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:31 pm

Dismounting his broom and slinging it over his burly shoulder, he walked a short stretch until there was a good spot. He used his wand to make that section of the roof softer for them to sit on for a while.

"I know that," he said, laughing. "If people talking behind my back actually bothered me, I would've given up a long time ago. My Mum was hot gossip in the so-called pureblood community, so I was definitely treated like demon spawn. Now Oathwaite is here, it all might be brought up again."

He rolled his eyes and sighed, sitting cross-legged on the patch of roof he'd softened. He patted the spot next to him.

"Anyway - I thought I'd give you a sight of Gryffindor tower without actually being inside it. My dorm has the same view of the pitch."

@Mackenzie Riddle
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Tiernan McLaggen
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Terry
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Finn Cole
partner pic :
Gryffindor
British
Leo
Quidditch Player
Has Freckles
Dating

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:58 pm

Mackenzie sat beside him as he sat on the roof and leaned against him, resting her head on his chest. "What would Oathwaite have to do with anything?" She didn't really know anything about tiernans family other than the quidditch facts. She thought then how disappointing that was as a girlfriend. She looked out at the view and sighed in content. She loved being with him.

@Tiernan McLaggen
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down