Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
chocolate love ((bellona)) Emptychocolate love ((bellona)) Emptychocolate love ((bellona)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
chocolate love ((bellona)) Emptychocolate love ((bellona)) Emptychocolate love ((bellona)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

chocolate love ((bellona))

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Melanthius Burke

chocolate love ((bellona)) Empty chocolate love ((bellona))

Post by Melanthius Burke Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:53 am

His mind and body were going through a whirlwind of emotions as he and Bellona were being directed to their table. His heart still raced in excitement, one area was able to calm down now that they were in public public, a part of his mind was nervous because of his siblings who'd definitely snitch on him. But most of all? Thius felt warm and gratified without lifting much of a finger; he did something bad and she punished him for it! He was reprimanded for being a bad boy! Now he was doing whatever she desired or demanded to make up for it. It was like one of his fantasies had come to life!

It was amazing, really bloody amazing. He couldn't be convinced that they were behaving inappropriately. She couldn't get pregnant from a snog. A snog and a one-sided pillow fight couldn't demean the family. What was there for Hector to worry and nag about? What was there for Cece to blabber to mother about? Absolutely nothing. That was his reasoning and justification. He really shouldn't have tested the potion, but it was going to happen eventually anyway, wasn't it?

As the restaurant was decently sparse that night, it was easier for them to get a table that wouldn't be in the earshot of the other patrons. Yes, this was good, very good.

Thius' cheeks flushed a cherry red as he pulled out one of the chairs for Bellona to sit in. "Ladies first," he stated softly.

@Bellona Lestrange
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
chocolate love ((bellona)) Ba81740caa8f7fa39a99f8ed0aa714a581e912a2
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
chocolate love ((bellona)) 7c4d182b6a8fee23908fc80cae0e0ceb2023b8aa
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
Favorite Subject: DADA
British
Apparition
Favorite Season: Autumn
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

chocolate love ((bellona)) Empty Re: chocolate love ((bellona))

Post by Bellona Lestrange Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:11 am

If it were any other boy, she was certain that they would be left - encased in ice - trapped forever. What Melanthius did had offended her, yes, but she couldn't find it within herself to truly despise him for it. All boys were equally disgusting and Thius couldn't help that, but he was on a very fine line indeed!

"Glad you've found your manners somewhere from the gutter," she snapped dismissively, taking her seat that he pulled back and crossing her legs over grumpily. Pulling herself forwards, she took up a menu and made a point of burying herself behind it: not looking at him, not paying him the slightest slither of attention.

Bellona pursed her lips as her eyes browsed over the selection of sweets, feeling as though she should order one of everything on the menu just to spite him. And the most expensive drink, too. A bottle of it. Two bottles of it.

She hid her smirk behind the menu.

@Melanthius Burke
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
chocolate love ((bellona)) Bellonagif02
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
chocolate love ((bellona)) Thiusgif5
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Favorite Season: Winter
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:27 am

Smiling at her, Thius took his seat opposite of her and began to browse the menu. Hmm, what kind of meal was he in the mood for for dinner? A juicy, heart steak? Perhaps some kind of seafood? What about duck? He licked his lips as he looked up and was met by another menu. He gazed at it stupidly in a daze as he wondered how she looked behind it; certainly such a woman like her looked ravishing in this sort of mood. Were her cheeks still red as they were earlier? Did they bring out her freckles?

He sloppily separated the napkin from his silverware, placing it on his lap as he continued to glare at her side of the table. Merlin, Thius, get it together! You're in public, act normal!

Thius looked back down at his menu, trying to sneak glances to get any hint of her beautiful face.

Hm, he didn't know what he was in the mood for as his main dish. Flipping the menu, he could feel his stomach rumble. Huh, he was hungrier than he realized. Perhaps some cucumber sandwiches would do to start him off.

"Anything delicious on the menu, my lady?"

@Bellona Lestrange
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:28 am

She slapped down her menu onto the table exasperatedly, curling her tongue around the inside of her cheek as she glowered at him menacingly.

"Yes there are lots of delicious things, and I can't choose between them. So I will sample all of them."

She folded her arms across her chest, following his gaze to his own menu.

"Oh no, Melanthius. You can't order entrees! We have to pretend that we have already had appetisers and entrees, and that we're merely here to have desserts because the other place didn't have a good enough selection!" she protested, annoyed. "Otherwise I will look like a ninny ordering just desserts for dinner!"

@Melanthius Burke
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:45 am

All of them? Thius chuckled, finding the extent of her sweet tooth to be adorable! As he told her, she could have as many as she wanted. He just didn't initially realize that she might want all of them at once!

"As you wish, Bellona," he obliged, flipping the menu over to the desserts. He could always get Mippy to whip up something more substantial later, it was of no inconvenience to him. "Say, if I got wine to pair with the chocolate mousse, would you like some of it? I heard that the semi-sweet notes of a Brachetto d'Acqui complements it well."

Merlin, she was cuter than ever with such a look on her face! Thius grinned at her, resting his chin on the palm of his hand in admiration.

@Bellona Lestrange
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:39 pm

Although she was impressed by his knowledge of which wine paired with which dessert, she blushed slightly yet didn't compliment him about it.

"Yes, get the wine," she responded, looking down at her cutlery.

Running her finger along the handle of her fork, she thought back to the incident. She remembered the feeling more than how her body was moving or where she was: it was a wonderfully light, yet intoxicated feeling. She knew that she wanted to feel it forever, for it to never end...

Was that part of the kissing, or just the bewitchment of the potion? Or was it both? Had she been any good at kissing, when strictly speaking she hadn't done much before?

You looked as though you were enjoying it Selwyn had said. Bellona bit her lip.

@Melanthius Burke
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:00 pm

Nodding, he made a mental note to order that specific wine as he tried to keep his eyes on the menu. It was sort of embarrassing just how hard it was to not look at his girlfriend and admire her stunning countenance and assertive temperament.

"Merlin, you're so gorgeous..."

Yep, he was definitely struggling at acting natural. Why wouldn't he be? He loved gazing at her, complimenting her, caressing her hand, and, now, feeling her soft lips. Thius could feel the blood rushing through his cheeks. He gaped at her as if in a trance.

@Bellona Lestrange
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:20 pm

She felt herself turn redder still. It wasn't just the fierce compliment, but also the fury within her. She was supposed to be angry, and he was supposed to be miserable and sorry about it! Instead he was gazing at her more intensely, more hungrily, in fervour.

How could she win?!

"Melanthius..." she murmured quietly, "Would you be able to contain yourself for a few minutes, and listen to me?"

Her eyes swung up to meet his, cheeks cooling, looking slightly plaintive.

@Melanthius Burke
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:33 pm

Closing his mouth, Thius looked at her apologetically and nodded. "Yes, I will, my apologies."

Act normal, Thius, act normal. What if a family friend was also dining in the restaurant? Did he need to be aware of another potential snitch? They were in public, they were still early in their courtship, they were still in public.

They. Were. In. Public.

It was a blessing that the potion was so short-lived. Imagine if they had gone to dinner with that still in effect? They'd be the next conversation starter within their community!

Yet the snog they did have... It felt so euphoric, it felt like he could get addicted to it. Imagine how much better it would be with both of them fully aware and in control of their impulses...

Thius clutched his trouser pockets, trying to reel himself in.

@Bellona Lestrange
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:52 pm

"Good."

She sighed, hoping that he was being honest about it. This wasn't the sort of thing she wanted to talk about to deaf ears, or she really would be offended.

"About... the kissing thing. Why I have been - sort of - you know. Hesitant about it. It hasn't got anything to do with you, or that I don't want to, or I think it's vulgar like your brother does. Because that isn't true at all. I do want to kiss you. I want to kiss you and enjoy it... like how Selwyn said I did."

She swallowed.

"But... I wasn't really in a state of full consciousness. That's probably why nothing happened. But it could happen... I mean..." She wasn't making any sense to him and she knew it. Was he listening? He better be listening...

She looked at him.

@Melanthius Burke
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:22 pm

He leaned forward attentively, placing his hands onto the table to emphasize that he was listening. It never took a lot for him to focus on her words; part of that came from being excellent at paying attention during lectures, another part was that it just felt natural for him to drop whatever he was doing to listen to what she had to say.

Nodding, Thius smiled at her reassuringly, taking in her worries about the whole situation.

"I-is it weird if I said that you were quite cute behaving the way you did? Of course, it'd be preferable for us to both be aware and in the moment, I didn't realize just how potent the effects would be..."

There were many things running through his mind, such as how striking she looked on top of him, how thrilling it was to be chewed out by her, how amazing it was to witness her freeze Selwyn...

And then that bloody Hector witnessed it; there was another part of him questioning how his family handled affection. Out of the families in the community, it was becoming more apparent to him how extreme his family was when it came to premarital anything.

As she looked at him, his eyes widened as if he had a revelation. His mouth opened yet again, adding, "I don't think it was wrong that we kissed."

Just to further drive home that he felt differently from his brother on that particular matter...

@Bellona Lestrange
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:19 pm

"It wasn't wrong that we kissed," she stated assuredly, "The way it happened wasn't preferable, but let's forget that for a moment."

Hopefully he would. One thing at a time.

"My sister, Lucina, as you know, has the same abilities as I do. You are also aware that her abilities were erratic, and that they caused the passing of a muggle years ago," she was speaking low enough that they were unlikely to be overheard, but the general murmuring of voices everywhere also served as a good shield for hers. "That is because that muggle boy... had tried to kiss her."

She shuffled up slightly in her chair as she shook her head at a server, indicating that it was too early for orders. That would give her five minutes peace to get this out, at least.

"The muggle and his friends used to call out to my sister and I, teasing us, you know, saying we were strange and inbred and whatever other wicked things muggles think up when it comes to witches and wizards because their brains are too small. Then one day, he was alone and approached us. He said he was sorry, and that he only did it because he was interested in us. Of course, I didn't care, as he was just a muggle and not worth a knut of my time. Then he said he wanted to kiss and make up with us, which we didn't take literally... but it turned out he was literal. He went for a kiss on the lips."

Bellona swallowed, trying to keep a cool demeanour as she spoke about a muggle she certainly didn't care about. "His lungs had frozen almost instantaneously, and he had suffocated. It all happened rather quickly..." But she wasn't cool or collected, not really. She had turned pale, knowing this was the first time she had really spoken about it since it happened.

It all sounded so silly, but was really quite serious. It didn't matter that it had been a muggle: their abilities could kill unexpectedly and quickly. And he had died right in front of them...

@Melanthius Burke
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:42 pm

He nodded in agreement, readjusting his posture to feel more comfortable. He supposed he could put the napkin back onto the table for now, as it'd still be a while before they would eat. This wasn't an extremely formal establishment, just among the nicer ones in this particular part of town.

Thius observed his girlfriend as she spoke, horrified that some bloody, blasted muggle tried to force himself onto Bellona and her sister. There was a reason why the Statute of Secrecy was made. There was a reason why Salazar Slytherin himself worked to preserve wizardkind. There was a reason why wizards should never dare to think of breeding or associating with such filth. That bloody muggle deserved such a consequence!

His eyes widened hearing the display of power that caused the muggle's demise. Wow... Thius knew her gift could be utilized in all sorts of manners, but never did he think that would be a method to kill, even if it was unintentional. Did she realize just how powerful she and her sister were compared to most wizards?

He frowned sympathetically and reached out to hold her hand. How long had she been holding this in? "Bellona," Thius murmured, looking right in her eyes. "I-I had no idea..." How many did though? "Are you all right?"

@Bellona Lestrange
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:16 pm

"Yes..."

Just don't think of his face.

"It happened a long time ago now."

Don't think of his eyes wide, his rigid body.

"It was a bit of a fiasco with my family when it had happened, of course. But not all of them know about it in great detail, being as large as it is."

I shouldn't have told him.

Bellona smiled, but it didn't quite reach her eyes. She couldn't look at him quite yet.

"So... maybe you can understand my anxieties, at least..."

@Melanthius Burke

Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:21 pm

Thius reached further across from the table to hold her hand, thinking it'd comfort her.

No wonder why she was always so reluctant when it came to using her abilities...

It was sort of like how he spent a long time not planning for anything. Why did he need to think about the future when he was possibly going to end up locked away, just like his grandfather?

"I won't tell anybody..."

@Bellona Lestrange
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:39 pm

Feeling the warmth of his hand over hers, she was reassured, but still reluctant to look at him.

"I keep thinking that if I hurt you..."

She moved her hand from underneath his and clutched his fingers tightly, clinging on.

"The reason why I didn't repeatedly kick you in the shins for what happened earlier is because part of me is... relieved. You got to kiss me, and nothing happened to you. Also, I have the potential to kiss you without anything terrible happening. We could see it as a step forward, at least."

@Melanthius Burke
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:04 pm

"That is quite an understandable fear to have had," he said softly, smiling at her. Oh, she was so sweet and caring, even if their peers couldn't see or understand it! Thius blushed, feeling flustered that her defensiveness was simply her way of not wanting to potentially harm him.

His gaze grew more adoring. Merlin, he felt so lucky that he got to be her boyfriend...

"Yes, we can..." His smile turned to a wide grin, caressing her hand with his thumb. Besides how frequently her hands went cold on him, one trait he always adored about them was that there was some sort of strength or firmness to them, at least he thought so, that one didn't see too often on girls. "Perhaps we can celebrate that with dessert?"

@Bellona Lestrange
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:05 pm

She smirked.

"Yes. Every single one on the menu. You better get to it."

There must have been some way around it, she thought. For one thing, that muggle's kiss had been unwanted and unexpected, so that may have triggered the elemental magic in the first place. It would be different with Melanthius, as they were together, and she wanted to kiss him. Another was that the muggle wasn't magical, and of course less resilient to magic itself. Lastly, she and her sister were older now and could control their powers more.

"So..."

She had to ask him, and was blushing furiously.

"Was I any good?"

@Melanthius Burke
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:22 pm

"Will do, and I will ensure that not a single hint of raspberry contaminates."

He waved the waiter back over and ordered all the desserts, explicitly stating to replace raspberry with strawberry or whatever they think works better, and a bottle of the Brachetto d'Acqui. To his surprise, the waiter only bothered to card him.

Turning back to his girlfriend, he smirked, his cheeks turning into a fierce scarlet.

"Well, I thought you were excellent! It was also my first kiss, and I'm quite grateful that you were mine..."

He chuckled sheepishly. "I didn't want it to end..."

@Bellona Lestrange
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:33 pm

Bellona giggled.

"Even with Travers and Selwyn looking on at us like a couple of lab rats? There's something about that girl I don't like," she stated tartly, getting herself set up for a feast by lying her napkin on her lap and arranging the cutlery sensibly. "She is talented, brilliantly so, but there's definitely something that bothers me. She shouldn't be completely trusted, in my opinion. Selwyn, on the other hand, is a nit."

She didn't want to be one of those girlfriends and dictate to her boyfriend what company he should keep. However, she thought it was a good idea to discuss it now - perhaps he could reassure her.

@Melanthius Burke
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:09 pm

"Honestly, I'd forgotten about them after a while. We can blame my brother for raining on our parade," he said, nodding to the waiter as they promptly brought over two wine glasses and the bottle of wine. "Such a spoilsport, isn't he?" He placed his napkin back onto his lap now that food would be coming.

Thius poured her a glass first, mulling over her words. "Well, both of them are two of the few purebloods in our peer group who actually have ambition and some degree of intellectual thinking. Travers and my brother has a business deal in place, and it appears Selwyn and Travers are now in some kind of partnership related to their various projects."

Then he poured himself a glass.

"I was already talking to Selwyn beforehand as I commissioned him to work on a piece. Travers just happened to be around as well whenever I went to the lounge to get out of the manor. I get on with them well enough, but they have different attitudes when it comes to topics like love than I do. Hm, Travers only has work in her mind, and shw thinks of murder methods more than is probably considered healthy, so perhaps she's off."

In a way, he was simply there to balance them out with his passion and ability to connect to his own emotions.

"I think she's possibly the only human I could see him be with other than the alleged existence of a dragon animagi. They both are quite apathetic about most things, and they find anything soppy to be foolish and heavily dislike the idea of marriage in general. They suit each other."

@Bellona Lestrange
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:32 pm

When he poured out the wine, Bellona took her glass and swirled it around, sniffing it. She got a hint of berries, hoping there was no raspberry in that. Still, if it was just a slither and not the actual fruit itself, perhaps she would get away with it.

She listened to what he was saying, and was surprised that he recounted so much. It seemed as though he had got to know them fairly well over the last month, and Bellona felt a little... envious. She had friends, but ones like Jeneva weren't genuine. Perhaps this was her time to finally move aside from Jeneva and get to know Travers and Selwyn instead: after all, Melanthius had reminded her that they were ambitious and intelligent people.

"Perhaps I'm more nervous about Travers disliking me," she admitted, feeling very forthcoming tonight. "But she is bound to be better company than Jeneva. I may not be as smart as the three of you, but I think I'm smart enough to not be entirely dismissed. Selwyn will just have to suffer to my backhand whenever he is disrespectful."

She seemed puzzled, though.

"If neither of them want marriage, surely it is a terrible match. Unless they're both being forced into engagement, like Hector?"

@Melanthius Burke
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:48 pm

"I believe the wine should be fine, only thing it has in common with raspberry is the aroma. I think it has to do with the fermentation process?"

He didn't drink a lot of alcohol, but he understood how wine was made competently enough. His grandmother was quite the wine connoisseur.

"I think Travers should enjoy your company just fine. She and Selwyn work together, and she threatens to kill him all the time. She hasn't threatened to do the same to me, as I can recall, so there shouldn't be too much to worry about," he replied to reassure her.

Thius arranged his silverware, making sure to put the unneeded forks and knives to the side. "If anything, I think she'd appreciate your input. Hm, well, neither of them have a choice in marriage. Both of their families plan on arranging one."

"Though, speaking of backhand, I know of at least two ways we can get on him if he's being annoying enough. One is for us to be lovey-dovey, he loathes that kind of thing and not in a Hector way. And the other is to say mudblood around him. I plan on writing about his case in university, but he sickens himself at the thought of being around a mudblood. He can't say the word as they disgust him that much. He can't bear it when other people say it. And, as Head Boy, I'm hoping to have many of our housemates come up to him and say it so I can have further documentation of his reaction."

Whew, he needed to catch his breath. It was just so relieving to not have to watch his words as none of his relatives were around!

@Bellona Lestrange
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:29 am

She giggled behind the back of her hand.

"Oh Melanthius, you are wicked..."

Yet going by the way her eyes glazed in mirth, she rather liked it. There wasn't anything to fear, of course. From the sounds of things, they all had their guard up about one another: she wouldn't be surprised if they all found themselves in a stalemate, threatening each other in various ways.

At least it was entertaining.

"But here is something I simply cannot negotiate with you. Do not be a tester for any of her potions, or his potions, or anyone's, ever again. Is that understood?" Her eyes narrowed to him pointedly.

@Melanthius Burke
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:48 am

"Selwyn just makes it too easy!"

While he wouldn't dare do the same to Travers as she was genuinely more menacing and likely willing to follow through with her threats.

Thius nodded obediently and affirmed, "Understood. I shall never test another person's potion." Though, if Bellona asked him to, he'd have no hesitations. That was possibly the only exception he could think of besides medical treatments. "They should use my brother as a guinea pig instead as he's already working with Travers."

It made the most sense, but bloody Hector would never provide such entertainment.

"Though I must say that we've all be confounded by some of the results of her testing. When Travers tested the first version of the potion, it only affected Selwyn. He drooled on her like some kind of dog, it was bloody peculiar to see! She looked normal as usual to me, anyone else who felt the veela essence seemed to not be affected in any meaningful way. I thought the effects of a veela were indiscriminate?"

@Bellona Lestrange
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next