Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 Empty(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 Empty(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 Empty(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 Empty(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms

+7
Siobhan Finnigan
James Potter
Alayna Rowle
Marilyn Grayson
Andrea Ross
Wade MacKenna
Cousin Skeeter
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cousin Skeeter

(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 Empty (Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms

Post by Cousin Skeeter Sat May 21, 2022 10:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Inside the Gryffindor changing rooms, the Gryffindor quidditch team and the cheerleaders were getting dressed and ready to go on the pitch. Any last minute preparations, pep talks or discussions were to happen now before they had to go on. There was an hour left before the coin flip.
NPC Account
Cousin Skeeter
Mini Ava :
(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 Source
Alias :
everyone
Nickname :
everybody
everything
sexual orientation :
every
blood purity :
transcends
Face Claimpp :
Cousin Skeeter
partner pic :
(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 52zOzn
NPC Account

Back to top Go down

Wade MacKenna

(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 Empty Re: (Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms

Post by Wade MacKenna Sat May 21, 2022 4:42 pm

"Potter, she said no bitchin'."
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Wade MacKenna
Mini Ava :
(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 M4
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
MacKenna
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Harrison Gilbertson
partner pic :
(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 Marilyngif1
Gryffindor
Cancer
British
Quidditch Player
Dating
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

James Potter

(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 Empty Re: (Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms

Post by James Potter Sat May 21, 2022 4:44 pm

"Fuckin' hell," James muttered as he lit up his cigarette.
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 73a7d88e9d553d6aa704eb66e83080a11ca4d037
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o0x0h7Zhwz1t5d5ze_250
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Favorite Subject: Music
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Spring
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Siobhan Finnigan

Post by Siobhan Finnigan Sat May 21, 2022 4:46 pm

Siobhan found emery's  speech somewhat hilarious. She was so worked up over one little game, "you know this is a friendly match right?" She asked before shoving Wade playfully, "You're the one always bitching."

@Emerald Cartwright @Wade MacKenna
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Siobhan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 78a1e49b24d2d54b3116be4a8e6a2fb824f5a248
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
finn
student
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Jordyn Jones
Likes Explosives
Gryffindor
Gemini
Irish
Wampus
Has a Scar
Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Wade MacKenna

Post by Wade MacKenna Sat May 21, 2022 4:55 pm

"Shut the fuck up and let her talk."

He gestured for Cartwright to speak.

"Go ahead, cupcake."

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Wade MacKenna
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
MacKenna
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Harrison Gilbertson
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Cancer
British
Quidditch Player
Dating
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Sat May 21, 2022 5:12 pm

Emery nodded at Wade thank you for at least showing her some respect. “Thanks, Wade.” she said with a smile. She knew this was a friendly match, but she wanted her team to at least show some care. “I know this a friendly match, and I’m not going to be butt hurt if we lose, but if we lose I’d rather it not, because we all want to keep fighting with each other.” she said hoping they show her some respect. She knew not everyone liked her, and Emery didn’t exactly give a shit if they liked her. “I just would like us to at least have some care with this game, and not blow it off.” she said looking around at everyone.

“I know these past few weeks had been hard on everyone,” she commented. She looked at James with a stern look, “All I ask is can we please put that aside, and have fun during this match. I know you all love Quidditch, and for some us it’s the only thing we are actually good at that’s not going to get us in trouble.” she said hoping to motivate the team. She cared a lot this team, and wanted them to try their best today. “We’ve worked our asses off, and it’s time to show people that we aren’t going to let being divided stop us from being a good team.” she said trying to sound encouraging right now.

“I know not many of you like me, but all I ask if you at least respect the fact I am captain of this Quidditch team.” she said with hopes they’d at least show her some respect. “All I want is for us be a team, and if we all keep arguing like immature children, we aren’t going to be a good team.” she said in a bit of an authoritative tone. “I don’t care if you argue outside of this match, but right now I want us to put our anger aside, and James you are lucky I’m letting you play in this match, because normally I’d have you benched.” she said looking at James. She wanted this match to be a good one. “The next person who bitches or says anything against anyone on this team for this match I will bench, because this is a friendly match.” she said looking at everyone.

“I’m sorry for taking up your time, but that’s all I have to say.” she said with a smile since she wanted everyone to get along. “Now let’s just have fun, and at least try to show that we at least care about our team.” she pressed that’s all she wanted. Although winning felt really good.
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 AhafOn
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
6th Year and Qudditch Captain
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Sat May 21, 2022 5:16 pm

Was this supposed to be inspirational? It hardly seemed peppy! James busted up laughing at the conclusion of the speech after blowing out some smoke.

"Ye should get a medal for bein' cheesier than Voclain. High feat to reach, aye?"

@Emerald Cartwright
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 73a7d88e9d553d6aa704eb66e83080a11ca4d037
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o0x0h7Zhwz1t5d5ze_250
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Wade MacKenna

Post by Wade MacKenna Sat May 21, 2022 5:25 pm

"Just bench him now before he's forced there for a broken jaw," he suggested.
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Wade MacKenna
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
MacKenna
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Harrison Gilbertson
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Cancer
British
Quidditch Player
Dating
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Sat May 21, 2022 5:26 pm

"Are ye implyin' broads can't banter?"
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Siobhan Finnigan

Post by Siobhan Finnigan Sat May 21, 2022 5:30 pm

Siobhan placed a hand on wades arm and gave him a look, "Let's not. Because all that will do is bench you both and you'll have an injured hand." She hated that Wade always had to get so worked up over such small things.
@Wade MacKenna
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Siobhan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 78a1e49b24d2d54b3116be4a8e6a2fb824f5a248
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
finn
student
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Jordyn Jones
Likes Explosives
Gryffindor
Gemini
Irish
Wampus
Has a Scar
Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Sat May 21, 2022 5:34 pm

Emery was slowly starting to regret letting James on the team. He had no respect for the team like everyone else did, and when he made that sly comment, she sent him a dark glare. “James you are really pushing your luck, right now!” she said giving him an angry look. Wade was right she should bench him now, but she was willing to give him one more shut. “Do you want me to bench you? Because right now I’m half-tempted too, so I suggest you shape the fuck up and get that cigarette out of your mouth, and start acting like someone who cares about his position.” she said giving James a warning glare.

Next time James made a sly comment she was benching him, because right now was tired of his shit.

@James Potter  @Wade MacKenna
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Sat May 21, 2022 5:37 pm

Rolling his eyes, he took out his cigarette and stuck the burning end on his tongue to put it out before throwing it into the nearest trashcan.

"I'll keep my mouth shut..."

For a FRIENDLY match, she was being far too uppity about conduct!
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Wade MacKenna

Post by Wade MacKenna Sat May 21, 2022 5:41 pm

"Ya just bein' an arrogant little cunt and its pissin' me off!"

Then Emerald raged at him some more. Then they were back to square one where Potter was keeping his mouth shut. What a whiner.

"I want a cupcake now," he admitted, and trudged off to find food.
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Wade MacKenna
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
MacKenna
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Harrison Gilbertson
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Cancer
British
Quidditch Player
Dating
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Siobhan Finnigan

Post by Siobhan Finnigan Sat May 21, 2022 5:45 pm

Siobhan chewed on the inside of her cheek and sighed, "What is it with him and cupcakes?" She asked, mostly to herself as he wandered off.
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Siobhan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
finn
student
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Jordyn Jones
Likes Explosives
Gryffindor
Gemini
Irish
Wampus
Has a Scar
Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Sat May 21, 2022 5:50 pm

“Thank you.”

Emery spoke to James who finally was keeping his mouth shut. She looked at Wade and let out a sigh. “I don’t want to have to report to Voclain that my beater and seeker got into a brawl before the match.” she said hoping they’d actually listen to her.

She watched Wade go get cupcakes, and looked back at her team.

“I’m being serious, guys! Please stop fighting.”
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Sat May 21, 2022 5:59 pm

James sat there trying to figure out where the nearest clock was located. If he wasn't going to speak because of the Yankee not knowing usual locker room talk, then he might as well know how much longer they had until it was time to get onto the pitch.
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Wade MacKenna

Post by Wade MacKenna Sat May 21, 2022 6:18 pm

"Let's share some bad jokes. Here's one. There's a Gryffindor, a Hufflepuff and a Slytherin and they're all on top of this slide. The Slytherin says it's a wish slide, so if ya slide down it and say what you want - you'll get it at the end. So he says gooooooold and lands in a pile of gold. The Gryffindor slides down and goes tiiiiiiiiiits and lands in a load of titties. Then the Hufflepuff's an idiot and enjoying the ride sliding down, so he goes: weeeeeeeeeee. He got what he wished for."

Gryffindor Sixth Year
Wade MacKenna
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
MacKenna
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Harrison Gilbertson
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Cancer
British
Quidditch Player
Dating
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Sat May 21, 2022 6:19 pm

He snickered.
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Siobhan Finnigan

Post by Siobhan Finnigan Sat May 21, 2022 6:24 pm

Siobhan rolled her eyes and let out a tiny snicker at Wades joke. He was such a moron. It was adorable.
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Siobhan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
finn
student
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Jordyn Jones
Likes Explosives
Gryffindor
Gemini
Irish
Wampus
Has a Scar
Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Sat May 21, 2022 6:31 pm

Emery smirked at the joke. It was funny.

Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Wade MacKenna

Post by Wade MacKenna Sat May 21, 2022 6:31 pm

"C'mon lads! Yergh! Lessdo it laaaads!"

Now he was being obnoxious and getting pent up for the match. It was always such a good way of blowing off steam - he loved it.

Apparently 'lads' also meant girls as well.
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Wade MacKenna
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
MacKenna
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Harrison Gilbertson
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Cancer
British
Quidditch Player
Dating
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Marilyn Grayson

Post by Marilyn Grayson Sat May 21, 2022 6:37 pm

For a while, Marilyn ignored the bickering and Emerald's annoying motivational speeches to check out how she looked in one of the mirrors. She was definitely the best Head Cheerleader at Hogwarts!

She giggled at Wade's joke. He's so funny!
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Marilyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 088f63d7b1799f8b9a967cdf2e56ca6872393f35
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
marilyn
6th year
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Maureen McCormick
partner pic :
(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_p66qrxAZAr1slg0na_250
Gryffindor
Taurus
British
Head Cheerleader
Wampus
Made 200 Posts
School Newspaper Club
Dating

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Sat May 21, 2022 6:42 pm

Emery liked this kind of energy from her team.

“Now that’s what I’m talking about.”

Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Wade MacKenna

Post by Wade MacKenna Sat May 21, 2022 6:54 pm

Wade had somehow found a Hufflepuff tie and was running through the changing rooms with it. "Gonna take a dump and wipe my arse with it!"
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Wade MacKenna
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
MacKenna
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Harrison Gilbertson
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Cancer
British
Quidditch Player
Dating
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Maverick Cartwright

Post by Maverick Cartwright Sat May 21, 2022 8:08 pm

Maverick had been running a little late. He had missed most of the drama, it seemed. Though, he had already changed before coming down to the locker room and had his bat in hand. He still had plenty of time before it was time for the game to start but he felt a little bit like he was missing the party. He’ll, even James had made it there! He was a bit surprised that Potter had shown his face. ”hey, Potter, I was wondering if you were going to show.” he wasn’t trying to be rude, just friendly banter, really.

@James Potter
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Maverick Cartwright
Mini Ava :
(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 FatPinkIriomotecat-size_restricted
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Mav
Beater
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Simon Nessman
partner pic :
(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 000000
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Scorpio
American
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Amara Jordan

Post by Amara Jordan Sat May 21, 2022 8:10 pm

Once again, Amara was questioning her choices of joining the cheerleading squad… especially since she stood there in the locker room watching Marilyn and Alayna being all buddy buddy. She rolled her eyes but changed into her cheerleading uniform… at least she looked cute in it!
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Amara Jordan
Mini Ava :
(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 Original
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Amara
Gryffindor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Ashley Moore
partner pic :
(Pre Match) - Gryffindor Team Changing Rooms - Page 2 000000
Gryffindor
Virgo
British
Cheerleader
Made 100 Posts
Likes Partying
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next