Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Oh sweet sauce (Open) EmptyOh sweet sauce (Open) EmptyOh sweet sauce (Open) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Oh sweet sauce (Open) EmptyOh sweet sauce (Open) EmptyOh sweet sauce (Open) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Oh sweet sauce (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Ksenia Krol

Oh sweet sauce (Open) Empty Oh sweet sauce (Open)

Post by Ksenia Krol Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:05 pm

Sena had no idea why she decided to come here of all places but here she was. The young Polish girl arrived at this pub that apparently sold wings and burgers and since she needed to eat before her hunt she had come here since it's closer to where she was stalking her creature. Sena took her seat at a table and looked over the menu of what exactly she was in the mood for. Even if some of it looked fail.

Tag: Open
Adult
Ksenia Krol
Mini Ava :
Oh sweet sauce (Open) Aaed0afeaf817fc57805d10f1755742f
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Hunter
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :
Oh sweet sauce (Open) 000000

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Oh sweet sauce (Open) Empty Re: Oh sweet sauce (Open)

Post by Dominique Weasley Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:19 pm

Domonique had just finished bagging her last hunt and was starving. She always did have Austin's cravings for a good burger after a good hunt. She sat in a booth and looked over the menu, not noticing that she still had a line of blood going down the side of her face.

@Ksenia Krol
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Oh sweet sauce (Open) Tumblr_inline_ndr50gCxDY1qlt39u
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Ksenia Krol

Post by Ksenia Krol Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:25 pm

Sena continued to look over her menu, decided what she would like to eat that evening. Well not really evening yet but on the verge of it. Sena sighed as she saw a blonde walk in and when she seen the blood trail still on her face Sena rolled her eyes.

"Whether you're proud or just stupid you might want to wash off your face. Doesn't matter what you do but at least have some class when you show up in a place around others who may think you're a serial killer like the Death Eaters" Sena's Polish accent being on great display. Her English had gotten a lot better over the years but knowing from the looks of it, the other girl did not speak any Polish so she had to use her second language.

@Dominique Weasley
Adult
Ksenia Krol
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Hunter
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:38 pm

Domonique looked over the menu and raised an eyebrow. Wash her face? She wiped the side of her face and chuckled, "Chyba przegapiłem miejsce." She knew the girl would be shocked to hear her speak in fluent polish, "I spent a year in Warsaw. I can also pick up on accents easily."

@Ksenia Krol
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Ksenia Krol

Post by Ksenia Krol Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:11 pm

Rolling her eyes when the other girl simply talked a language she had LEARNED and not was raised. Sena wasn't going to dwell really, not trusting that the other girl could speak her language fluently, Sena stuck to speaking in English so no confusion was given to her. "Yes congratulations on that" Sena said as she continued to look over her menu, not quite knowing what she wanted as of yet.

"Are you one of those wannabes or are you the real deal?" Sena asked, referring to her being a hunter.

@Dominique Weasley
Adult
Ksenia Krol
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Hunter
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Dominique Weasley

Post by Dominique Weasley Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:19 pm

Domonique laughed and shook her head, "I'm the realest deal you're gonna get. I'm Domonique. I take it since you know what I do, you do the same? Are you species selective?" She knew some hunters fancied only one type of creature to hunt. Domonique didnt care. She hunted them all.

@Ksenia Krol
Adult
Dominique Weasley
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Dom
Text
sexual orientation :
Love is love
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Claire Holt
Gryffindor
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Hunter
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Ksenia Krol

Post by Ksenia Krol Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:44 pm

Sena rolled her eyes and looked at the blonde, placing her menu down and looking at her when she talked about creatures. "Obviously, I am not a damn saint here. As for those pathetic beings, they all die. Good, bad, in between. They all deserve to suffer and be rid of. Pathetic beings ruin the damn world I live in and since no one wants to do the job they were born to do, I shall do it. Then you have the pansys who will seriously believe in the goodness, they're jokes and a disgrace to hunters like me" Sena spat, hating talking about creatures unless she hung their interesting features from her ceiling.

@Dominique Weasley
Adult
Ksenia Krol
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Hunter
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down