Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Jonathan Smyth [Alucard] EmptyJonathan Smyth [Alucard] EmptyJonathan Smyth [Alucard] Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Jonathan Smyth [Alucard] EmptyJonathan Smyth [Alucard] EmptyJonathan Smyth [Alucard] Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Jonathan Smyth [Alucard]

Go down

Jonathan Smyth [Alucard] Empty Jonathan Smyth [Alucard]

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:15 pm

Jonathan Smyth [Alucard] Icqo9v1

Basics

Name: Alucard
Alias: Jonathan Smyth
Titles: Vampire King
Date of Birth: Unknown
Blood Status: Pureblood/Vampire
Hometown: Rome, Italy
Current Home: London England
Nationality: Italian
School: N/A
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Wand: 8", liquid Boomslang venom, yew, intricately carved handle, rigid

Appearance

Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: shaved on the sides and spiked on the top
Eye Color: blue
Body Type: Slim
Height: 6'1
Other Distinguishing Features:
Clothing Style: Black trench coat, white dress shirt, black pants and black dress shoes

Personality

Alucard can be rather abrasive and arrogant to others, he a lot of times sees people as just a means to bring an income into his club or a quick bite. He is manipulative, one can easily be caught under his charm and spell if they are not careful. He also prefers to pass off his duties onto others rather than do them himself.

That being said under all of his flaws he is a rather big softy, he just prefers not to show it as that would mean showing weakness, and that is something Alucard prefers not to show, as it sees it as weakness and that is something that he just cannot show to others. For those who do manage to see this side they should consider themselves lucky as he considers them important enough to show them what he tries to cover up.

History

I grew up in the vampire court, as the chosen son of the current king, I despised my father and found him too soft at times to those who broke our laws. My hatred for him went as far as me believing that he would not make a good ruler, these feelings led to me calling out my father for his behavior and had him exiled at the young age of fifteen, I then proceeded to take the throne and for centuries I ruled with an iron fist and made sure that vampires were a force to reckoned with.

A couple centuries ago I realized how much I missed when my lover at the time began to show me his life, I began to question why I took the throne at such a young age when I could have just lived life and let my father rule. I began to want to have a life other than king so I began to pass my duties onto others, eventually I moved to London, after I broke up with her, and opened a club, which I called Vapor. I began to see that humans could be used for entertainment as well as a food source, they were just so fun to watch how they would beg for their life when under certain circumstances. Recently, however I have began to realize that I want someone to call my own, I have tried numerous times however my blood lust always seemed to get in the way, resulting in an untimely death for my partner at the time. I am however hopeful that there is someone out there for me who I will be able to control myself around.

Back to top Go down

Jonathan Smyth [Alucard] Empty Re: Jonathan Smyth [Alucard]

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:17 pm

Accepted

Back to top Go down