Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Dead or In Serious Trouble EmptyDead or In Serious Trouble EmptyDead or In Serious Trouble Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Dead or In Serious Trouble EmptyDead or In Serious Trouble EmptyDead or In Serious Trouble Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Dead or In Serious Trouble

Go down

Dead or In Serious Trouble Empty Dead or In Serious Trouble

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:32 pm

Atticus bit his lip as he walked to the Headmaster's office, he knew it wasn't going to be Snape waiting for him but instead it would be his father. His dad had caught him kissing professor Parker, during a walk in the school grounds, when both were sure that no one else was around. He knocked on the door before walking in and taking a seat waiting for his father to go off on him.

'This is just great, I manage to keep the relationship a secret all summer, but father had to make an unscheduled visit to Hogwarts and catch me.' He thought to himself as he stared at the ground knowing that this was not going to end well, as one he was in a relationship with a professor, and secondly said professor was a male,two things that were not acceptable for a child of a pureblood standing.

@Theodore Nott

Back to top Go down

Theodore Nott

Dead or In Serious Trouble Empty Re: Dead or In Serious Trouble

Post by Theodore Nott Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:11 pm

When Theodore stood behind the Headmaster's desk and watched his son cross the room, it took every fibre of his being to contain his raw emotions. Part of him wanted his fingers around his neck, to throttle him until he choked and made a vow to never repeat this... indiscretion. But there wasn't any need for that, he thought. Atticus merely needed to be reminded of his standing.

"I'd like to think that a bug has defected your brain," He lashed, not bothering to control the volume and malice of his voice. "Or maybe, it is your purpose to intentionally humiliate me, and your good name?"

Theo's lips were pursed white as he glared down at his son: his eyes like two, hard blue pebbles. He shook slightly with contained rage. "What you have demonstrated is not only a besmirching of our reputation, but an abominable perversion. It's disgusting." He bellowed the last word so loudly, some of the old headmaster's portraits covered their ears. Dumbledore's portrait was the only one who watched on almost patiently.

@Atticus Nott
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Theodore Nott
Mini Ava :
Dead or In Serious Trouble Theoav2
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Theo
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Undecided
blood purity :
Pureblood
Slytherin
Graduated
Aquarius
British
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Married
Parent
Ministry Worker
Death Eater / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age
Inventive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:49 pm

Atticus just looked his father straight in his eyes, this was not going to go well, however he was not going to let his father ruin his happiness. "Well if that is the case maybe I don't want to be a Nott anymore," he said in return he did not want to have his father choose who he loved.

"What about you and mother? I can tell you don't love her, is there some secret that you are hiding? Maybe you like men too but are too of a coward to show it," he said his anger rising, he honestly did not care what his father did to him for his outburst what he said was the truth, and no one could ignore that.

@Theodore Nott

Back to top Go down

Theodore Nott

Post by Theodore Nott Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:24 pm

Theodore slammed his hands down on the desk in front of his son, and glowered directly into his eyes.

"You will not insult me."

There was malice in his tone, and in his expression. His hands were shaking with rage. He wanted very much to hurt his son at that moment, but he knew better than to be physical with him while in this castle. If he wanted to lay his hands, or his magic, on his own children; he could. But while Dumbledore's eyes were pressed into the side of his head, he wasn't going to do it.

"I will see to it that this man never teachers another day in his life. I will see to it that he will suffer. You only have yourself to thank for it," He said bitterly, "If you do not cease your perversions, I will arrange a marriage for you with a suitable partner. If you refuse any of this, I will disown you completely. Do I make myself plain?"

@Atticus Nott
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Theodore Nott
Mini Ava :
Dead or In Serious Trouble Theoav2
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Theo
Unspeakable
sexual orientation :
Undecided