Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
it's a sunshine day ((open)) Emptyit's a sunshine day ((open)) Emptyit's a sunshine day ((open)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
it's a sunshine day ((open)) Emptyit's a sunshine day ((open)) Emptyit's a sunshine day ((open)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

it's a sunshine day ((open))

2 posters

Go down

Avalon Rudolph

it's a sunshine day ((open)) Empty it's a sunshine day ((open))

Post by Avalon Rudolph Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:46 pm

Avalon was at the bar cleaning one of the beer mugs after watching the consumer drunkenly make their way into the rink. She shook her head and sighed wishing some people would be smart enough to go out and skate when they had a slightly better grasp of coordination and balance. Of course, that was too much to ask when one of the reasons why people frequented the discotheque was to get drunk and let loose. Looking over at the bar stool, Avalon shrugged and picked up the coat that was left on it so she could take it to lost and found whenever she found the time. Noticing that someone had come to sit at the empty stool beside it, she looked over and asked, "Want a drink?"
Adult
Avalon Rudolph
Mini Ava :
it's a sunshine day ((open)) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Antoni Zaleski

it's a sunshine day ((open)) Empty Re: it's a sunshine day ((open))

Post by Antoni Zaleski Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:36 pm

Antoni had needed to get a break from the school because Durmstrang had been a neverending hell. Since it seemed that the kids didn't value any sort of learning and only wanted to treat others like crap. And after the news broke that Harry Potter had managed to escape from Azkaban, things could only get worse. The werewolf had managed to portkey himself to England so that he could go somewhere that didn't have much dark influence. So that's how he found himself sitting at a bar, in a roller rink which had been a first for the thirty-five-year-old.

He had taken the empty seat as he looked up at the arrangments of drinks. Letting out a growl, as he soon was interrupted by the voice of someone and he turned to see the bartender. "Could I just have a shot of bourbon? I need something to get my mind off the recent news about the break out of Harry Potter." sighed the man, who feared this could make things worse for those who were supporters of the Order which Antoni had been.

"I can only imagine, what this could mean for the Order." sighed the man, not caring if this person had been a supporter of death eaters or an order supporter, he just wanted to vent to someone.

@Avalon Rudolph
Unsorted
Antoni Zaleski
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Avalon Rudolph

Post by Avalon Rudolph Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:36 pm

She nodded at the mean's request. "One shot of bourbon comin' right up!" Avalon exclaimed as she grabbed an empty shot glass and a bottle of bourbon. "What brings you to the bar side of the roller rink tonight?" she asked. "Believe it or not, we actually get regulars who come here to only drink as they find all of the nearby pubs, taverns, and clubs to be too raunchy for their taste." She let out a small chuckle. "The roller rink is not exactly exempt from the raunchy thing as it feels like a requirement for every adult business in Knockturn, but it's one of the better date night options in case you wanna ever bring a beloved, if you have one, down here." Avalon's face paled and she paused. "Oh, I'm married to a wonderful woman, so don't get any ideas!"

Avalon had to do her customary bartender small talk before she could properly react to the other's statement regarding Harry being out of Azkaban. "He is? I've heard some murmurings, but I personally haven't listened to the radio or read the Daily Prophet yet to get all of the info." After she prepared the shot, she placed it in front of Antoni. "Here's ya shot." The Order? That was still a thing? "The Order still exists after all of these years?" Avalon asked herself. Her knowledge from her years of Hogwarts was that the Order was dissolved following the end of the Second Wizarding World, so she was quite surprised to hear that it still existed. She grabbed one of the sheets where someone's tab was calculated, and Avalon wrote on there that the other should refrain from saying stuff like that out in the open in case the wrong ears were listening. "I just wonder how the Ministry will be dealing with it..."

@Antoni Zaleski
Adult
Avalon Rudolph
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down