Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Just let me run (Jace)  EmptyJust let me run (Jace)  EmptyJust let me run (Jace)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Just let me run (Jace)  EmptyJust let me run (Jace)  EmptyJust let me run (Jace)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Just let me run (Jace)

Go down

Just let me run (Jace)  Empty Just let me run (Jace)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:37 pm

Scarlett ran for the forest leaving the school in her tracks. She had hurt Jace. She had hurt the most important person to her, besides Emilie of course. She had hurt her mate. She hated herself for that. She stopped when she reached the egde of the forest because she could feel the transormation coming from her anger. She sprinted into the forest before it took over and she changed into her wolf. She whimpered softly and looked around. She ran deeper before letting out a low howl for any wolves near by to let them know she was there. She knew Jace would probably hear it, but she didnt care. She knew he wouldnt come for her. Not with how mad he was. 

Scarletts wolf :

Back to top Go down

Just let me run (Jace)  Empty Re: Just let me run (Jace)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:22 pm

Jace had long since transformed into his wolf form; a large mighty black wolf covered in visible scars and he ran as far as he could before he hit the centaurs territory. When he had moved into the forest, he immediately had to scope out the lines of territories just to avoid any species wars. Hearing a low howl that matched his mate, he bristled in anger at the reminder of what she said about him but continued towards her, having heard the howl too far out of his territory. "Scarlett," His mind spoke firmly and stopped at the edge of his line, scratching at the ground with narrowed, golden eyes. "Get out of there. Now." He said, looking now towards the spiders that were quickly running towards the intruder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:30 pm

Scarlett had been walking but froze mid step. She could feel Jace near by. She whimpered softly and looked toward where she thought he was. She began walking towards there because she knew she was in dangerous territory but she wanted to give him his space. So instead of walking past she ran past as fast as she could. She knew he was faster than her, but she could hope. As she ran something tackled her and she cried out in pain. SHe growled at her attacker and noticed it to be a centaur. She growled and snapped at him trying to get free

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:35 pm

Jace growled out in anger, jumping up slightly to scratch a nearby tree to let out his frustration and he chased after her, hoping the spiders would know to back off and thankfully they did. He was much faster but not fast enough to stop a centaur from tackling her. He skidded across the floor, going lower to the floor and he bared his teeth, snapping at the ankles of the centaur. "Release her. She doesn't understand the rules, let her go free." He snapped once more, causing the centaur to kick at him before staring at the new wolf underneath him. Going onto his back two legs, he pushed the centaur with his front two and scratched along the sides, causing it to rear up and run away in pain. "Get up." He growled, stepping over Scarlett so she could stand up properly but not be able to run away. The perks of being larger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:39 pm

Scarlett watched in both fear and anger as the two men ought. SHe didnt need Jace fighting for her. She didnt need anyone to protect her. Once the centaur left she went to run again but Jace had made that impossible. She narrowed her eyes at him but stood with her head hanging down "Why do you care?" She asked "You barely even heard me out before you ran." She said turning from him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:35 pm

Jace had felt the anger emit from Scarlett and he stared her down, furious at her words. She had no right to act victim. "I had to, Scarlett. I got angry and would've reacted with reason. If I had not left, I would be mate-less." He admitted bluntly and began to walk out of the centaurs' territory, nudging his head against Scarlett's side to force her to move also. "You best walk before they return in bigger numbers. Whilst I'd be able to fight them, I'd rather not waste my time." He said and kept himself pressed against Scarlett's side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:38 pm

"Mate less? So what? You would have killed me?" SHe asked shocked at his words and curious as to if that was what she had meant. She walked out fo the territory and the minute they were out She stopped moving. SHe didnt want to go anywhere with him just then "Just go." She said looking away from him. She was dying inside, saying these words to him. All she wanted to do was nuzzle into him and stay there. But she was hurting by his words

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:13 pm

Jace shook his head in horror that she could think of such a thing, but then again, he was a monster. He thought the words spitefully in his head and shook his body, almost clearing the thoughts away. "I would've done something I'd regret, causing you to try and leave me." He stated and nudged her for telling him to go. "I'm not going anywhere, Scarlett. You're my mate and we're fighting. I only ran away before because your words hurt, even if you didn't mean them to. But we should at least talk about it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:20 pm

She nudged back a bit harder but sighed. SHe knew he was right "It was Azalea. She gets on my nerves. Shes always making my life hell. I just wanted to get her to leave me alone. Try and scare her." She said before transforming back and quickly getting dressed. She sighed and sat near a tree and stared at him "Are you gonna come back to me or am I gonna be talking to you like this?" she asked wanting to be in his arms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:32 pm

Jace had once befriended Azalea, when he first came to Hogwarts and when she used a clearing in his part of the woods for her larger creations. She was an easily persuaded girl and later on, he began to notice she was being more persuaded by the darker side. He joined her in it, almost hand in hand within the darkness that had been persuading him also. Whilst he had taken a step back, Azalea had fallen into the patterns of similar women who had just learned how to use their body language and looks and in turn, began to be cruel to other people. But only when instigated. "It is not right though. To speak so openly about our kind. We are to remain hidden and secret and threatening to rip people to shreds, to say i would, is cruel. Not just to her but to me." He too transformed, throwing on his leather jacket and looked down at his mate, a small fire of anger still within his expression. "I used to be a monster, Scarlett. I don't like being reminded of such, especially from you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:57 pm

"Im sorry. I didnt mean to hurt you, you know that." She reached out and took his hand and met her eyes with his. Her showed nothing but love and sorrow for she had never intended to cause him any pain "I love you." She said under her breath. While she had said those words before she was afraid to say them now for if he did not say them back her heart would break into a million pieces

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:04 pm

Jace sighed and as she took his hand, he pulled her into his arms and rested his chin on the top of her head once more. "I know, my darling." He whispered, kissing her hair and as she spoke those words, he knelt down to meet her eyes and spoke only truthfully "And I, you." He said, cupping her cheek and kissed her softly on the forehead; an act to show he forgave her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:08 pm

Scarlett had tears in her eyes when he said he lvoed her and she kissed his lips softly "Im so so sorry. You never have to come to another class again. We will make time for us outside of school." SHe said as she played with his hair She did not want to make him feel like he had to continue to go to lesson if he did not want to

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:46 pm

Jace breathed a sigh of relief at her words, closing his eyes and beamed a smile. "Thank Salazar. I couldn't do that again." He said honestly, shivering at the thought of having to go to every class again during the day with other students. "Thank you but I can try. One class a week okay? You choose the day and the class and I'll be there. Just don't say I'll rip people apart, okay?" He said, raising his eyebrow down at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:49 pm

She smiled when he agreed to a class per week. She blushed when he told her not to use him to threaten anyone again "Yes sir." She said and nuzzled into him and closed her eyes just enjoying being near him "Thank you for giving me another chance."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down