» Stranger Than Fiction ❀ an animanga fantasy roleplay
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:20 pm by Guest

» Hartley Cohen
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 pm by James Potter

» RUTH Member Survey
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:33 pm by Dalnim Song

» Some sibling time (Hugo)
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:19 pm by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» something wicked this way comes ((open))
Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:37 pm by Cherry Darling

» Fairy Tail RP
Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:18 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates

Sorry Not Sorry (Theodore)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorry Not Sorry (Theodore)

Post by Azalea Rosier on Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Azalea prepared for her detention, bidding farewell to her fellow slytherins and began the ascend towards Theodore's classroom. She looked at herself in one of the hanging mirrors, tugging at her jumpsuit shorts and made sure there was enough skin showing but not too much as that was the reason for her detention to begin with. He was a hard nut to crack but she desired to see some sort of interest in her as her self esteem was running an all time low. Opening the door to the classroom, she spotted no professor and so she proceeded to sit on his desk, awaiting for the professor to arrive. It was only then she noticed she was fifteen minutes early, the walk from the great hall to his classroom taking less time than she thought and to waste some time, she held up her mechanical hummingbird, breathing life in to it with a simple kiss and it flew around the room, singing its beautiful song.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry Not Sorry (Theodore)

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:43 pm

"If Professor Lupin is entertaining you I need to have a word with him about his relationships with my daughter." His breath hitched when she changed outfits and glared a bit "My detentions are short." He said trying to control himself and his urge to pin her to a wall "Azalea you are playing an extremely dangerous game."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalea Rosier on Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:53 pm

Azalea's laugh was short, filled with annoyance and she put her hand on her hip. "Professor Lupin wouldn't entertain me, it seems no one I'm interested in will." She commented, meeting him dead in the eyes with a barely visible smile. "Are you willing to play though, sir? That's the question in my mind." She asked, a hand on the door knob and counted down from ten, waiting for him to snap. As much as she was friends with Alayna, she hardly cared that she was trying so hard to sleep with her father.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:17 pm

Theo took deep breaths and bit his lower lip so hard it drew blood "Go to bed, Azalea. I will see you tomorrow." He said in a stern tone that said he meant it. He opened his book he was reading on more potions to teach and began reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalea Rosier on Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:45 pm

Azalea had to fight the urge to stomp her foot in frustration and she walked closer to Theodore, feeling like she was just walking back and forth for him to cast her aside. "Play with me, Professor. Give in to my game..." She said with a blush rising on her cheeks and she placed her hand on his book to cover the words so he was forced to look up at her. "I'm trying so hard that it's almost embarrassing now, Professor. I want you. Even if it's just once that I'm able to have you, then I'll take it." She said plain and simple.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:04 pm

Theodore frowned "Go Azalea. Now. Before I write to your father about you behavior." He said frowning as he looked at her. He didnt want to upset her, but he would not have any relationships with a student. It went against his moral code "Do NOT make me tell you again"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azalea Rosier on Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:29 am

Azalea closed her eyes slowly and with wand in hand, magic transformed her outfit into black leggings and a large olive green jumper that hid her body. "Very well, Professor Nott." She sniffed, refusing to look at Theodore. "But you should know, my father hardly cares." She said and remembered to gather up her belongings, her shoulder bag clanging from the mass of metals hidden within its depths.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content