Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Lesson two: Verdimilious Charm  EmptyLesson two: Verdimilious Charm  EmptyLesson two: Verdimilious Charm  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Lesson two: Verdimilious Charm  EmptyLesson two: Verdimilious Charm  EmptyLesson two: Verdimilious Charm  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Lesson two: Verdimilious Charm

Go down

Lesson two: Verdimilious Charm  Empty Lesson two: Verdimilious Charm

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:00 am

Teddy was a bit anxious about the lesson for the day. He was even more anxious about possibly seeing Alayna. He hadnt seen her since last lesson and it upset him alot. He waved his wand and the lesson plan appeared on the board and he sat at his desk waiting for students to arrive. If any crap happened today he was gonna be throwing detentions like candy and taking house points without hesitation. He wasnt in the mood for any nonsense

Back to top Go down

Lesson two: Verdimilious Charm  Empty Re: Lesson two: Verdimilious Charm

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:04 am

Defence Against the Dark Arts wasn't Amber's favourite class, but at least it wasn't a complete bore. Sometimes it even seemed like the things they learned might be actually useful. So she wasn't particularly bothered when she entered the classroom, her bag by her hip. She realised that yet again she was the first student in class, and she chuckled under her breath before offering Professor Lupin a small smile. "Hey Professor," she said as she found a seat, not too far from the front.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:09 am

Teddy looked up and gave his student a small smile "GOod afternoon, Ms Flint." He looked towards the door as a few other students entered and made sure to write down names on the attendance. Athena Black, Mckenna Rivers, Alice Longbottom, Atticus Nott, Amber Flint, and Scarlett Fyre were the first ones to arrive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:13 pm

Azalea had been hiding in the classroom for a little while, having seen her ex boyfriend and she wanted to avoid him at all costs. She was incredibly surprised that no one noticed her this entire time but then again, she was in the back of the classroom, hidden within the shadows. She did enjoy DaDA, mostly because of the attractive professor but being friends with Alayna, allowed her to know the truth. He was taken and the idea of which saddened her because the guy she liked was getting with a Gryffindor slut. There was no one else good enough for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:35 pm

Mckenna sat in her seat and sighed. She was nervous. She knew that Azalea Rosier had feelings for Rhesus, her Rhesus. She smiled softly at the thought of calling him that and looked around wondering about if Rhesus or Dru would attend the class that day. 

Scarlett was nervous. SHe had tried to convince Jace to attend class with her. She kept an eye on the door waiting to see if her boyfriend would walk through them or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:36 pm

Azalea noticed Mckenna and scowled, having found out it was her that had stolen Rhesus from her grasp. As she walked past, she couldn't help but small comment from escaping her lips. "Gryffindor bitch." She whispered and tapped the table, halting at the sight of someone enter. Someone she hadn't seen in class in a while.

~

Jace couldn't believe he was going to a day class, wanting to be outside in the forest and away from the horrid stench of humans but as he fingered the necklace, the strong scent of a special flower distracted his nose and he spotted Scarlett. Another person to distract him. "Scar," He breathed, now by her side and he kissed her forehead in greeting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:41 pm

Mckenna glared back at Azalea "Slytherin skank. Is someone mad because Rhesus chose me instead of you? Awwww poor snakey got her feelings hurt." Mckenna said with narrowed eyes 

Scarlett smiled when she saw Jace. She immediately nuzzled into his when he sat down and smiled "I cant believe youre doing this for me." She said still in shock he had agreed to attend a few classes with her "I adore you." She said giving him a brief kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:00 am

Azalea simply smiled, turning to face Mckenna and leaned towards her, resting her elbows on her knees. "I'm just a little confused as to why he chose you...after all, you look like someone who got dumped into a trash pile, pissed on, set alight and then sprayed with shit. That's all. I'm not hurt. I can promise you that." She quipped, turning back to face the board with slight interest now that Mckenna left a bad taste on her tongue.

~

Jace smiled softly and hid his face into her hair, keeping his arm around her shoulder. "I'd do anything for you. Just don't expect this too much. The flower can only last so long." He muttered, gesturing to the strong smelling flower around his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:12 am

na laughed and shook her head "You can say all you want. Just shows how isnecure you are. I mean, if Im so awful then why did he choose me over you princess." She said smirking 

Scarlett looked at the flower and enhaled the scent "Its beautiful." She said softly "I wont expect this from you alot. It just means the world that you did ot for me. I love you so much baby." She said holding his hand under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:17 am

Azalea shook her head and the smile that formed on her lips would've frightened most at how murderous it seemed. "He's clearly stupid, princess. Keep him, although I'm sure you're going to quickly go back to Dru. He'll get bored of how flimsy you are." She commented and flipped her hair, trying not to want to punch her in the face.

~

Jace sighed at her comment for thinking it's beautiful and with gentle fingers, moved the flower bottle to look at it. "It's wolfsbane. In it's purest form, it's harmful to us wolves but in liquid form, we can drink it to push down our wolf forms." He stated and whispered I love you too into her ear after pushing back her hair. "Behind everything that's beautiful, there's something deadly." He said, referring to himself when it came to the beauty of Scarlett.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:22 am

Scarlett giggled softly and nuzzled into him "Which one of us is more deadly? You or me?" SHe asked, knowing the answer. Him of course. Scarlett had a bit of control around humans, it was harder for Jace of course. She leaned into him enjoying the scent of him, she was able to drown out the flower and focus her senses on only him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:24 am

Jace sighed at the question and leaned back into the chair, staring around the classroom as he kept his arm around Scarlett. "You're the most beautiful woman in the world. What do you think?" He simply said. He knew he was deadly and that his fuse was shorter than most but he never wanted to admit just how horrid he could be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:26 am

"I think Im more of a threat. Now hear me out. I look all sweet and innocent, but if you piss me off I can rip your throat out. You know what I mean. False sense of security and all that." She said smiling up at her boyfriend, her mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:48 am

Sometimes Amber couldn't stand being able to hear so much. Honestly, in one direction there was a sap-fest of pretty words going on and in the other she could hear snide remarks being exchanged. She screwed up her face as she mentally begged Professor Lupin to start the damn lesson already. "Honestly," she muttered under her breath with a roll of her eyes, tapping a silent fingertip on her desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:41 pm

Jace shook his head at her words and stared down at his mate with slight anger, more aimed towards himself. He didn't want to tell her that he's taken lives, hence why he was made to stay in the forest to begin with. The ministry put the murder down to self defence, having been pushed too far and others were unknown; him personally keeping them secret. Hearing a mutter of 'Honestly', he turned to face Amber and sniffed past the flower, the scent of decay hitting him. "Forgive us," He whispered, not minding vampires but knew the scent of each other was annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:56 pm

"Alright thats enough, settle down everyone." He said finishing his list of people who had arrived so far and awarded them all 5 points for being on time. "Today, we are learning the Veridimiloius charm. Now, who can tell if this is an offenseive or defensive charm and also what the main use of this charm is?"

Back to top Go down

Cherry Darling

Post by Cherry Darling Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:01 pm

Cherry entered class hoping she wasn't late; she was caught up in other things plus people in the halls seemed to have forgotten how to walk. Hearing the questions, she took a seat and decided to wait and see if anyone else would attempt to answer before she did.
University Student
Cherry Darling
Mini Ava :
Lesson two: Verdimilious Charm  Ac8cb989c958dcb5e624489a6b2f5b96deb2f221
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cherry
undeclared major
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Lori Beth Denberg
Aquarius
Ravenclaw
American
Favorite Subject: Astronomy
Pride Flag
Made 500 Posts
Of Age
Apparition
Horned Serpent
Favorite Season: Spring
University Student
Graduated
Head Girl
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:02 pm

When the werewolf looked toward her, she instantly felt bad for her snappy tone, regardless of how quiet it had been. She offered a small smile, because even if he smelled like a damp dog, they had never had a problem in the past. "Of course," she replied, almost inaudibly. Maybe she needed to have a little more patience, even if all the teen drama had been getting on her nerves recently. Professor Lupin finally started the lesson and she raised her hand to answer only the first part of the question as she wanted to give someone else the chance to answer as well, "it has both offensive and practical uses, Professor."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:11 pm

Alex chuckled as his sister pushed him into class, he was late, like always. It was his trademark some mornings. "Sorry sir, ran a bit behind couldn't find my stuff this morning, forgive me." He watched as his small sister skipped in giggling and waving to the teacher muttering her own soft apology explaining she had to wake her brother before she went to go take a seat. The Fairchild siblings spotted the redhead and instantly Izzy went to her right and Alex sat on Amber's left. In unison, they both smiled and said, "Morning Amber." Alex leaned back grinning at the redhead as Izzy grinned at the older girl and swung her legs bag and forth below the seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:17 pm

Teddy nodded "Correct Ms Flint. Mr and Ms Fraychild and Ms Darling as well, welcome. Please try to be on time next class. I will not remove points this time, but next time I will. Now, who can tell me the offensive uses of this charm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:05 am

Dinah walked in her hair put into a messy braid over her shoulder. She looked at the teacher and gave a small bow. "My apologizes for being late, I had got caught up doing something" She said softly, looking over she spotted Jace raising an eyebrow, he never came to classes, but once she spotted Scarlett she sighed rolling her eyes ever so slightly. Not even bothering to say hello to her friend she walked to the other side of the class and sat down. Oh, and sir the verdimilious charm can be used most effectively in duelling, if pointed at a specific target, to give an example if I were to cast the charm on Mr. Watson my wand would give out a green light and it would crackle around him,
almost as if there were tiny explosions going on, painful slightly, not too bad as to permanently injure the victim but it would do slight damage of course."
She explained watching the teacher as she pulled out a notebook. Dinah liked charms a lot so she knew a fair bit, especially when it came to the more offensive ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:21 pm

Teddy listened to the girls answer and nodded "Excellent answer Ms Siren. 10 points to Gryffindor. Now, who can tell me another use of this spell that involves the dark arts?" He asked wondering if anyone knew the answer to the question. He looked around waiting for someone to answer

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum