Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
The party dont start tille I walk in (Open. Come one, come all) - Page 2 EmptyThe party dont start tille I walk in (Open. Come one, come all) - Page 2 EmptyThe party dont start tille I walk in (Open. Come one, come all) - Page 2 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
The party dont start tille I walk in (Open. Come one, come all) - Page 2 EmptyThe party dont start tille I walk in (Open. Come one, come all) - Page 2 EmptyThe party dont start tille I walk in (Open. Come one, come all) - Page 2 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

The party dont start tille I walk in (Open. Come one, come all)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The party dont start tille I walk in (Open. Come one, come all) - Page 2 Empty The party dont start tille I walk in (Open. Come one, come all)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Abeline Steele walked around the common room of the Snake pit with her hands full of streamers and party deocrations. She decided that she needed to find herself a boyfriend and what better way to do it than a party. She was really excited to get her dance on that night.

She fluffed up the tulle on her Slytherin Emerald green dress and messed up her hair a bit to give it a messy sexy look that drove most boys crazy. She walked across the room in her sparkly silver high heels and waved her wand to put up all the remaining decorations. She smiled at her work and decided that the party was ready. She just hoped people actually showed up.

She decided to not ban the other houses that way it would be more entertaining. The more the merrier when it comes to parties. She sat on the couch and draped her arm over the edge as she waited for people to arrive. She summoned a bottle of butterbeer and sipped it and smiled at the delicious taste that overwhelmed her senses.

She nuzzled into the couch and kicked her feet up on the table and relaxed as she waited for people. She summoned an apple from the snack table and bit into it. The sweet juice spread across her lips and she smiled softly.

Abelines outfit:

Back to top Go down

The party dont start tille I walk in (Open. Come one, come all) - Page 2 Empty Re: The party dont start tille I walk in (Open. Come one, come all)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:22 pm

Amber nodded, though she didn’t know the younger Steele sibling that well. It was odd how someone she’d spent a large portion of her schooling life with was so far off of her raider. “I’m well thanks..” she said, trailing of as she once again overheard, and then saw, the drama between the two girls. She offered a smile to Ashton as slipped past him, a smirk spreading on her lips. “Honestly, Carrow,” she said, holding her drink loosely in one hand and leaning gently against the wall, “I’ve been hearing those two bitch each other out over you far more than I’d care to. Maybe you should just drop the whole drama, for everyone else’s sake if not your own?

Back to top Go down

The party dont start tille I walk in (Open. Come one, come all) - Page 2 Empty Re: The party dont start tille I walk in (Open. Come one, come all)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:25 pm

Mckenna glared a bit as Amber approached and tightened her grip on Rhesus' arm. SHe wasnt jealous, not in the tiniest bit. But she was a possessive person. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and rolled her eyes "Or maybe people can learn to mind their own business. And there would be any drama."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:32 pm

Amber’s smirk widened at the Gryffindor girl’s words, and she raised an eyebrow as if to say ‘.. my point’. Although she had been talking to Rhesus, she drifted her gaze to Mckenna. “Oh, I hope you don’t mean me?” she said, chuckling, “because I would mind my own business if you and Rosier weren’t jamming in everyone’s face every lesson. Though I bet she’s half in it just to rile you up. Can’t blame her really, you give a good reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:54 pm

"If I was talking about you I would have said your name. However, if the boot fits." She said smirking and leaning into Rhesus more "She gets in my face every lesson. I just put her in her place. As for my reaction, I suggest you walk away before you get one of your own."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:40 pm

Amber covered her mouth with her hand, her eyes absolutely alight with amusement at the other girl's words. It sounded oddly like a thread, which would have been completely idiotic to make, but she figured that with the types of reactions that Azalea had been getting lately, she wasn't surprised. "There it is," she finally said, a laugh slipping from her lips, as she returned her attention to Rhesus, "you're going to have so much fun with her..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:08 pm

Alex walked in his hair it's normal messy self, as he looked around it took him less then a second to see the red head he knew oh so well. Walking that way he heard the tail end of the conversation and raised an eyebrow as he walked behind Amber, towering above her like normal due to his height. "Who's going to have fun with who?" He asked looking at the two across from Amber. "I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you two, names Alexander." He reached around Amber's side and held his hand out for one of them to shake. "Nice to meet ya" He could be a gentleman at times when he chooses to and especially in front of Amber. "She's not being silly is she?" He asked the couple smirking down at Amber slightly as he wrapped his free arm around her waist. Not being flirty just being his normal self.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:31 pm

Abeline saw a bit of tension growing and walked over to the small group "Now now, guys. No fighting at my party. I worked really hard on it. Rhesus, control your girlfriend and go find somewhere else in the room to make out." She said shooing them both off then turning to the hufflepuff "Ignore them. Mckenna can be a total bitch. Im Abeline Steele. And good to see you actually socializing, Amber. Its good for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:35 am

Jacob didn't know if he really wanted to go to the party, or if he would rather spend the night running through the forest with his best friend. But she hadn't gotten back to him in time, so he figured he would make the decision for a change. He sent Helena a quick note saying that he was going to the party, and if she wasn't then he'd see her first thing in the morning. He hoped that she came, but he didn't want to make her feel like she had to.

As he stepped into the Room of Requirement, wearing a pair of dark jeans and a plain white button down shirt, Jacob took in the scents of those filling the room. He didn't know them all, but he could pick out a few distinct ones. Although he was sure he would talk to them later, he figured he would start with grabbing a drink, and something to eat. He was a growing boy, after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:25 pm

Kira had decided to join the older kids party. She didnt exactly have an inviation, but she had hoped she could go unnoticed. It wasnt like her family was going to be there. She regretted thinking that the minute she walked in. Her eyes immediately narrowed in on Jacob and quickly hid across the room. She knew she couldnt stay hidden long as he would pick up on her scent eventually. She used her wand to try and mask her scent with perfume but it wasnt working "Shit..." She said under her breath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:57 am

Jacob noticed the familiar scent the moment it joined all the others in the room. He didn't turn for a moment, as he took in what the people around him were doing. Because he thought, surely his thirteen year old sister wasn't attending a party where they were serving alcohol? Not that he really cared, but he was sure their parents would, and if Tristan showed up, she would certainly get into him for not doing something about it. "Kira.." he said quietly, turning to face the blonde girl, "shouldn't you be in your dormitory?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:41 am

KIra laughed nervously before giving her brother a cheeky grin "Hi big brother. YOu see, I was in my dormitory. But then I got soooo bored. So I went for a walk and stumbled upon this party. I was curious so I decidedto stay and have fun." She said trying to convince her brother of her innocence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:49 pm

Jacob raised an eyebrow at her excuse, but figured that it wasn’t like she was necessarily going to be drinking and making an idiot of herself. Besides, provided he stuck around, Kira was sure to be fine. “No alcohol,” he said firmly, before smirking, “and I’m not Dad. I didn’t believe a word of that.” He then poured her a Coke into one of the cups and held it out to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:31 pm

Kira smiled cheekily and took the coke "I dont care if you beleived it or not. As long as I get to stay. Also, Ive got daddy wrapped around my finger. Which is the important thing." She said with a wink "So wheres your girlfriend?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. It wasnt often she didnt see her rbrother with the blonde girl practically attatched to him

Back to top Go down

Cernunnos Largo

Post by Cernunnos Largo Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:21 am

((pretend this happened earlier in the thread as i was sick c;))

He dropped his jaw as he watched McKenna purposely pour her drink on Azalea. Who would do that to his sister-from-another-mister? As he watched Azalea leave the party, he looked towards McKenna. "You will pay for this! Don't be surprised if you end up blacklisted from any of the parties my friends and I throw!" He cast a spell on his bottle of vodka to make it smaller and left running after Azalea to try to console her.
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Cernunnos Largo
Mini Ava :
The party dont start tille I walk in (Open. Come one, come all) - Page 2 Tumblr_lt322iBUs61qbtwqwo1_500
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Cernu
Student
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Bill Kaulitz
partner pic :
The party dont start tille I walk in (Open. Come one, come all) - Page 2 000000
Pride Flag
Taurus
Hufflepuff
Made 300 Posts
Favorite Subject: Charms
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Inventive
Cheerleader
Horned Serpent
Favorite Season: Summer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2