Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
the bitter end (invite only) Emptythe bitter end (invite only) Emptythe bitter end (invite only) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
the bitter end (invite only) Emptythe bitter end (invite only) Emptythe bitter end (invite only) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

the bitter end (invite only)

3 posters

Go down

Pasithea Jetson

the bitter end (invite only) Empty the bitter end (invite only)

Post by Pasithea Jetson Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:57 pm

Pasi was not impressed with how the ministry handled the attack on her baby boy. The only person who had their head screwed on was sent to Azkaban. The mother was not going to let this go unnoticed and with permission of the headmistress to go on the school campus, she was going to get this solved, no matter what happens. The lady apparated to the school grounds and she saw students spending their day out in the winter. She felt slightly bad for making a scene in front of people, but she was not going to let the bastard spend another day free, and probation wasn't good enough. She walked fast towards a group of students hoping to find the person she was looking for, and with a smile she said. "Could anyone help me find an Azazel Baptist?"
Hospital Staff Member
Pasithea Jetson
Mini Ava :
the bitter end (invite only) Reactions-Kris-Jenner-Thank-U-Next-Music-Video
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Pasi
Head of Spell Damage
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kris Jenner
partner pic :
the bitter end (invite only) Kris-Jenner
Healer
Married
Parent
Graduated
Aries
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Harrison Jetson

the bitter end (invite only) Empty Re: the bitter end (invite only)

Post by Harrison Jetson Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:03 pm

"Honeybunches, I am very surprised that it didn't take very much to get permission from the headmistress," Harrison commented to his wife after apparating behind his wife. He showed his auror badge to the students around to assert authority. He felt a need to accompany his wife to defend her and to make sure she didn't go too far knowing how protective she gets about their children. "We don't have much time, so we'd be grateful to be told as soon as possible."
Auror
Harrison Jetson
Mini Ava :
the bitter end (invite only) 3b61f34e47d87a3df8ea1e2ad056e4e9ca96238f
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
harrison
auror
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brandon Lee
partner pic :
married to pasithea
Nostalgic
Made 500 Posts
Gryffindor
Part-Vampire
Auror
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Parent
Graduated
OOTP Member / Supporter
Occlumens
Legilimens
Pride Flag
Gemini
Married
British
Homeowner
Loves Nightime
Of Age
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Winter
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:59 pm

Azazel had been in the library but he had to admit that he hated it. He was trying to study but could not focus on anything. The boy ended up falling asleep in a corner not caring about what he was doing or who was around. He had no idea that he was about to be confronted. He actually felt at peace and well as much as he could with the ministry watching his magic use and his location.

Back to top Go down

Evelyn Grayson

Post by Evelyn Grayson Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:44 pm

Evelyn had been doing some reading in the library but decided to take a break. She made her way outside to get some fresh air, as being in a castle for long hours made you lose air. The Hufflepuff's arms had been crossed, as it had been rather chilly, looking at the snow that had been on the ground she smiled. She saw two people asking about a student, and the girl saw one of them had an Auror badge and she knew that this could not be good. Listening to their conversation, she heard them asking about a student named Azazel Baptist, and she let out a sigh. The girl had spotted him in the library while she was doing some studying, and feeling that it was probably for good reason. She walked up to the pair, and she said. "I saw him in the library."
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Evelyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
the bitter end (invite only) 8f2b7058ecb0370213923c62291409e8
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Eve
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lili Reinhart
Hufflepuff
British
Parent

Back to top Go down

Pasithea Jetson

Post by Pasithea Jetson Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:01 pm

"Harrison dear, she has no other choice. Our son was attacked while she was under supervision. I also heard from a French friend of mine that she was very easy at Beauxbatons." said the woman, as she made her way to the students. She was quite impressed when she was told where the student had been. "Thank you so much dear." she put her hand on the girl's shoulder. The woman began to make her way inside the building. As she looked to her husband, "No wonder he cast an Unforgivable.The guy seems like the studious type." sighed the woman as she went up the stairway.
Hospital Staff Member
Pasithea Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Pasi
Head of Spell Damage
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kris Jenner
partner pic :
Healer
Married
Parent
Graduated
Aries
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Harrison Jetson

Post by Harrison Jetson Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:59 pm

Harrison placed a gentle hand on his wife's shoulder. "I wonder how easy if she's thought of as a scaredy cat. I hope these professors make up for her slack, but it's hard to tell with our children's stories," he replied. "I'm not so sure about the studious thing. Most, from what I've heard, go there to hide."
Auror
Harrison Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
harrison
auror
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brandon Lee
partner pic :
married to pasithea
Nostalgic
Made 500 Posts
Gryffindor
Part-Vampire
Auror
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Parent
Graduated
OOTP Member / Supporter
Occlumens
Legilimens
Pride Flag
Gemini
Married
British
Homeowner
Loves Nightime
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Pasithea Jetson

Post by Pasithea Jetson Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:09 pm

Pasi had to agree with her husband, "The lady lost her school for god's sake. I don't blame her for slacking. But she needs to get a hold of these students." she said glaring at her husband. "Well, our children are the ones being taught by them. I can assume that at least one of the professors are doing their job," replied Pasi, as she entered the library. The lady was ready to destroy the person who attacked her son and hoped that he would burn in hell. "Well, he is a fucking coward for hiding," said Pasi entering the library as she was ready to get some answer. "Where the hell is Azazel Baptist," shouted Pasi.
Hospital Staff Member
Pasithea Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Pasi
Head of Spell Damage
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kris Jenner
partner pic :
Healer
Married
Parent
Graduated
Aries
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:36 pm

Azazel woke up with a start when he heard someone yelling for him. He did not want to go but he knew that it would be found one way or another. He could just not sneak out the door or could he. He got up and wandered around the back of the library trying to be as quite as possible. There was no way he was going to deal with anyone if didn't have to. Besides he was not in the mindset to talk to these people who seemed to be mad at him for a reason he did not know.

Back to top Go down

Harrison Jetson

Post by Harrison Jetson Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:41 pm

Holding up his badge to the other students, Harrison watched as he noticed a guy with long black hair attempt to sneak towards the back of the library. "I think he's over there," he whispered to his wife.
Auror
Harrison Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
harrison
auror
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brandon Lee
partner pic :
married to pasithea
Nostalgic
Made 500 Posts
Gryffindor
Part-Vampire
Auror
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Parent
Graduated
OOTP Member / Supporter
Occlumens
Legilimens
Pride Flag
Gemini
Married
British
Homeowner
Loves Nightime
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Pasithea Jetson

Post by Pasithea Jetson Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:37 pm

Pasi looked at her husband as she looked at her husband who was pointing to a boy with long black hair. It had to be him and he was trying to get away. She walked straight over to the boy, "Going someplace Mr. Baptist?" asked the woman crossing her arms. The lady did not tolerate cowards. "Can't even face the people whose son is currently in St. Mungos?"
Hospital Staff Member
Pasithea Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Pasi
Head of Spell Damage
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kris Jenner
partner pic :
Healer
Married
Parent
Graduated
Aries
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Harrison Jetson

Post by Harrison Jetson Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:22 am

Harrison wasn't necessarily one who believed in taunting when it came to confrontation, but he had a feeling she was already deep into her emotions. "Mr. Baptist, I'm sure you can explain your actions."
Auror
Harrison Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
harrison
auror
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brandon Lee
partner pic :
married to pasithea
Nostalgic
Made 500 Posts
Gryffindor
Part-Vampire
Auror
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Parent
Graduated
OOTP Member / Supporter
Occlumens
Legilimens
Pride Flag
Gemini
Married
British
Homeowner
Loves Nightime
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:36 pm

Azazel turned around and glared he did not like being confronted unless he deserved it though he was sure he didn't this time. "For one I had no idea who you were. So how could I be hiding from you? Two I am sorry for hurting your son I truly am. Though in my defense if you knew anything about me you would know that I was not taught how to react any differently. I know this does not make up for what I have done and well I am not wealthy so I can't pay for his bills but if I could I would. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help." He said he was hoping that would help but really he wasn't sure. He knew that if he had any family that he would go to the end of the earth to protect them. Heck he would do that to James and that was what he did Narks was taunting his boyfriend and well he was not going to stand for that.

Back to top Go down

Pasithea Jetson

Post by Pasithea Jetson Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:43 pm

Pasi knew that part of her was being irrational, but her little boy was stuck in a hospital room. She knew that her husband was going to find a way to make sure she didn't go way too far. "Well did you expect that you would get off with a clean slate with this, my son is in the goddamn hospital, because of you!" Closing her eyes in frustration, she felt that there was no justice done for Narkissos, and she wasn't going to let the ministry take all the decent people out.

"Bullshit about your past! By this age, you should know what's right and wrong, Mr. Baptist. It's an excuse that all the criminals use, and you should be thankful that you weren't confronted in front of the school. You have no clue what it's like to almost lose a child and understand the pain that you put my husband and myself through." she said walking around the boy. "I believe that you should have had more of a punishment, if this was a minor hex then I would look past it. But this was a fucking unforgivable! It nearly killed my son and he is damn lucky to be alive. Sorry isn't going to cut it I am afraid, Mr. Baptist."

She listened to what else he had to say, and she looked at her husband. "What are your thoughts, Harrison?"
Hospital Staff Member
Pasithea Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Pasi
Head of Spell Damage
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kris Jenner
partner pic :
Healer
Married
Parent
Graduated
Aries
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Harrison Jetson

Post by Harrison Jetson Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:53 pm

Harrison listened to what Azazel and his wife were saying attentively. "I know and understand that one's upbringing can be horrible, but surely something in your brain must've gone off telling you that using an Unforgivable would be a terrible idea. There's a reason why the use of those are only legally permitted for aurors with exceptions such as self-defense in wartime." He sighed and rubbed his temples. "Usually, the punishment for use of an Unforgivable is Azkaban. However, it seems as if a certain somebody impeded on that process, so you didn't get punished to the full extent of the law determined by the circumstances of the incident."
Auror
Harrison Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
harrison
auror
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brandon Lee
partner pic :
married to pasithea
Nostalgic
Made 500 Posts
Gryffindor
Part-Vampire
Auror
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Parent
Graduated
OOTP Member / Supporter
Occlumens
Legilimens
Pride Flag
Gemini
Married
British
Homeowner
Loves Nightime
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:33 pm

Azazel sighed he knew he should not of taken the deal that James had got him. He just thought that it would be best for both of them which is was. Though these two did not seem to think so. "Look if you want me to go to Azkaban I will. I actually wanted to go in the first place I did not want any special treatment. I was even to be willing to be an informant for the ministry as if you even looked into my file you would know my circumstances Mr. Jetson. By the badge you work for the ministry and guessing an auror." He said to Harrison. it was clear that he did not even look into the file though he wondered if that was because he was too involved. He sighed softly. "If you guys want to know the entire story I don't think we should be talking in a public place." He said as he looked at both of them. He was sure that they had just heard their son's side of the story. Plus they had no idea about his past he literally grew up in a camp run by Death Eaters and was basically brainwashed to attack first and think later.

Back to top Go down

Pasithea Jetson

Post by Pasithea Jetson Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:27 am

Pasi knew that she would have to in the end eventually give into it, and she listened to what her husband had to say and she looked at Azazel, the whole time, she believed him to be a bastard. "That is exactly what we would like Baptist. You are lucky that you only injured our son, but if you were to kill him. I swear I will make your life a living hell, my dear." sneered the woman who knew that she was not going to tolerate any of her children being injured. "So are you telling me that you were giving some special treatment? I have to say, you seem to be the only kid who doesn't want that." said the woman crossing her arms.

She looked at Azazel, "My husband happens to be an auror and one of the few smart people in the ministry. Well if it's alright with my husband then we will go to someplace quieter. Have you any places that would be much more private?" asked the woman crossing her arms looking at him sternly.
Hospital Staff Member
Pasithea Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Pasi
Head of Spell Damage
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kris Jenner
partner pic :
Healer
Married
Parent
Graduated
Aries
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Homeowner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Harrison Jetson

Post by Harrison Jetson Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:33 pm

"Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take part in the case due to our son being involved. They would've assumed I was biased even though I'm his father," he said before sighing. Harrison raised an eyebrow as he heard Azazel admit that he would've gone to Azkaban. "Why didn't you say anything then?" He was curious as usually people didn't want to go to Azkaban; it was considered the worst place to be in the wizarding world. "A place quieter would be nice. I was hoping that we wouldn't cause too much of a scene. Our daughter would be quite embarrassed if she knew Pasi and I were here no matter the reason."
Auror
Harrison Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
harrison
auror
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brandon Lee
partner pic :
married to pasithea
Nostalgic
Made 500 Posts
Gryffindor
Part-Vampire
Auror
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Parent
Graduated
OOTP Member / Supporter
Occlumens
Legilimens
Pride Flag
Gemini
Married
British
Homeowner
Loves Nightime
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum