Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
All I Want  for The Holidays is You (Teddy) EmptyAll I Want  for The Holidays is You (Teddy) EmptyAll I Want  for The Holidays is You (Teddy) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
All I Want  for The Holidays is You (Teddy) EmptyAll I Want  for The Holidays is You (Teddy) EmptyAll I Want  for The Holidays is You (Teddy) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

All I Want for The Holidays is You (Teddy)

Go down

All I Want  for The Holidays is You (Teddy) Empty All I Want for The Holidays is You (Teddy)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:56 am

Alayna had sneaked out to the Grizedale Forest hoping to meet the man she was falling for who happened to be the Defense against the Dark Arts student professor. Knowing her father would kill her if he found out who she was seeing she was praying that no one saw leave their manor. It was early morning on December 25th and she prayed that he got the owl though it may seem weird that she would sneak out to see her professor to her it felt right there was just something that drew her to him and well she wanted to share the holidays with him. She had a very sexy yet warm outfit on as there was a chill in the air.

Alayna hoped that Teddy had got the owl and would be around shortly she new it was vague but it was all that she could say for the moment as she had no idea of his feelings for her. It was a stab in the dark and well she hoped that he would show though there was no guarantee that he would leave Hogwarts to see her.

Last edited by Alayna Nott on Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

All I Want  for The Holidays is You (Teddy) Empty Re: All I Want for The Holidays is You (Teddy)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:05 pm

Teddy was a bit confused by young miss Notts owl to meet her in Grisdale forest on christmas morning. But he had nothing better to do. So he got up that morning and got dressed. He walked to Hogsmeade Village before apparating to the edge of the forest. He looked deep inside the forest before walking forwards. He had his hair a light blonde color and his eyes were bright green, he even splashed some freckles across his face to add a little something. As he walked through the forest he kept a close eye out for Alayna "Miss Nott?" He said aloud

Back to top Go down

All I Want  for The Holidays is You (Teddy) Empty Re: All I Want for The Holidays is You (Teddy)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:33 pm

Alayna came out and threw a snow ball at him before giggling slightly. She honestly was just happy that he showed up. "Hello professor." She said as she played with her hair a little bit she had to admit she was a little nervous and well she did not understand why as she knew what she wanted though her feelings aside she still did not know how he felt or if he had any feelings for her. She just wanted him to have someone to spend Christmas day with as she hated that he would be alone during the holidays.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:12 pm

Teddy jumped a bit and he hair quickly went from the blonde to blue then back to blonde "What the-?" He turned and saw Alayna acting all giddy and school girlish "Ms. Nott." He brushed the snow out of his hair and smiled softly at her "Merry Christmas." He said summoning a snowball to fling itself at her and he smirked at her

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down