Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
i want to disappear ((one-shot)) Emptyi want to disappear ((one-shot)) Emptyi want to disappear ((one-shot)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
i want to disappear ((one-shot)) Emptyi want to disappear ((one-shot)) Emptyi want to disappear ((one-shot)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

i want to disappear ((one-shot))

Go down

Cernunnos Largo

i want to disappear ((one-shot)) Empty i want to disappear ((one-shot))

Post by Cernunnos Largo Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:00 am

Cernunnos hadn't exactly been transitioning to his new life as a vampire. It was only birthday sex. He allowed his lover to feed from him as a birthday gift. He didn't expect to end up being accidentally turned. Looking around, he grabbed a flask out of his pockets and took a small gulp of it. Might as well fulfill both cravings, right? Sighing, Cernunnos glanced at the areas surrounding his bed.

Feeling as though he let his friends down the night of the dance, he sent them a mass text telling them that he's up for a shopping spree during the next Hogsmeade weekend. Cernunnos let out a sigh and scrolled through his text messages to see one stating that Caroline had miscarried. Reading that, he felt as though something had ripped through his heart. The Slytherin honestly didn't realize he had felt that strongly about the whole becoming a father thing. He set the phone down and grabbed his pillow; tugging at it, he found himself throwing it against the room. What was he going to do now? It was bad enough that the first thing he had woken up to after the transformation, besides Alu trying to help him with new found cravings for blood, happened to be news regarding the destruction of Beauxbatons.

Cernunnos began to feel a strong need to call his father. He picked his phone back up and began to dial his father's number.

"Daddy..?" Cernunnos murmured as he began tapping the nightstand beside him.

He waited for the other line to be picked up, and he let out a sigh of relief when it was. "You probably wondered where I've been, but don't worry, I've just been asleep for a couple days. No, no. I wasn't date raped. I think I got your messages. I haven't read through all of my texts yet... I had like hundreds of notifications the past few days. I've hears the news about her... Think her family is moving if my assumptions are correct. of course, that's just going by snippets of texts from our neighbors." Cernunnos took another sip from the flask. "Yeah, the situation involving Beauxbatons is very scary... I can't imagine what it was like to find out about it real time to be honest... Don't worry, father, I won't join the Death Eaters." Hearing his father say a few words about how proud he is of him, Cernunnos couldn't help but to smile. "Love you too, dad. ope to see you soon. Bye."

Cernunnos proceeded to lie on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. This was what his life was now. Wasn't it? Sighing, he turned to his side and proceeded to spam text his lover in hopes of being brought out of his boredom. He had no clue if Alu would even respond quickly seeing as how he seems to be rather busy with other affairs at times. What was he going to do now?

He began to think about Apollo. His twin. A family member he never knew he had. He had been told in the past that he looked just like his mother. If he and Apollo are identical, doesn't that mean that his twin also looked just like her? It couldn't be. For identical twins, in his opinion, they look way too different although it's useful in telling them apart. Plus, it didn't help him much that he doesn't even know what his mother looks like. Cernunnos couldn't help but feel bad for his twin. He never really got to experience any real happiness. What exactly could he do to help him out? The Slytherin didn't really know how to make people he cares about feel better other than surprise activities and shopping. Was there anything he could do? He pondered the question and sighed.

Deciding to clear his mind, Cernunnos decided to try to sleep and hope he can find a way to deal with everything spiraling at him simultaneously.
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Cernunnos Largo
Mini Ava :
i want to disappear ((one-shot)) Tumblr_lt322iBUs61qbtwqwo1_500
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Cernu
Student
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :