Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Around the shop (Open)  EmptyAround the shop (Open)  EmptyAround the shop (Open)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Around the shop (Open)  EmptyAround the shop (Open)  EmptyAround the shop (Open)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Around the shop (Open)

Go down

Around the shop (Open)  Empty Around the shop (Open)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:17 pm

Hope was excited to be going into the city with her mom for the day. She loved going into the city because it was a much busier and faster paced place than her home. She smiled as she attended the errands her mother had to run and smiled even more as she got to go into Bens Mischief shop. She began running around the store looking at everything when she bumped into a mans legs. She stumbled back a bit before looking up at the man "Im sorry." She said immediately

Back to top Go down

Around the shop (Open)  Empty Re: Around the shop (Open)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:33 pm

Desmond was walking around, watching out for his students just in case they were up to no good but then again, knowing how he was, he would most likely encourage it as long as it wasn't illegal. He decided to walk into a popular joke shop and was immediately hit in the leg by the body of a small child. He was about to say it was alright, when a memory entered his mind and he frowned. "Pandora?" He murmured but shook his head, smiling brightly. "It's quite alright, doll. Where's your parents? Are you lost?" He asked, his brooklyn accent strong and he knelt down, face to face with the young girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:37 pm

Hope shook her head "I'm not Pandora. I'm hope. But my mommys name is Pandora. Pandora abhorsen." She said smiling a bit "I was just looking around. But now I can't find my mommy" she said a bit frightened. She looked around trying to find Pandora but couldn't find her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:43 pm

Desmond's eyes widened, his old love's name meeting his ears and his sharp eyes scanned the area and he sucked in a long breath, her scent forever locked in his memory. "I'll help you find h-" He murmured but cut himself off when Pandora appeared, looking as beautiful as the day they last saw each other. 

Pandora had lost Hope and was panicking, rushing around the joke store when she saw a man knelt in front of her. "Hope!" She called out and went to pick her up, kissing at her cheek before she glanced at the man. "D-Des.." She whispered, eyes wide in shock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:55 pm

Hope clung to her mother and looked at the man "mommy this man says he knows you" she said clinging to her moms shirt. She knew the name Desmond but she didn't know how. She looked at the man and saw some of her own features in his face. Like his eyes. And his nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:11 pm

Pandora stared down at Hope, stroking her hair with a small smile and her gaze shifted towards Desmond. "Yes, we know each other quite well. Remember the story of the prince and the maid?" She said, referring to a story she told years ago about a Prince Desmond that loved a maid so much that they had a child. One that brought Hope to the maid and made her incredibly happy. "This is the man I was talking about." She said and looked at Desmond. "It's nice to see you again, Desmond...It's been," Pandora paused, as if she couldn't remember how long. "Ten years, right?" She said and Desmond nodded, his eyes locked onto Hope as he saw they had similar eyes and he turned towards Pandora, tears welling up in his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?" His voice cracked, rough around the edges and he stared at Hope once more, smiling weakly as a lone tear rolled down his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:48 pm

Hope listeneed closely and then it hurt her. She understood what was going on. This man was her father. She looked at Desmond and reached for him "daddy?" She asked softly before looking between him and her mother. She reached for her father and wanted to be held by him. She was finally meeting him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:46 pm

Desmond stared at Hope, hearing her call him daddy immediately and he hesitantly began to reach for her, giving Pandora a nervous glance. "Go on.." She urged him and Desmond practically sprinted forward, holding Hope to his chest and he had to stop himself from crying out, laughter rumbling in his chest. He spun her around with simply one arm, even if he's in the store and with his spare one, cupped Hope's cheek. "You look just like your mother...Very, very beautiful." Pandora blushed at the compliment, stunned that even after all these years, he was still happy to see her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:28 pm

Hope squealed and laughed with joy as she was in her fathers arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and Nuzzled into him. Her father. She finally knew her daddy. She clung to him and stayed clung onto him. She smiled at his words and hugged him tight "please dont leave again daddy. Please. I'll be a good girl. I promise." She said scared he would leave again if she let go

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:47 pm

Desmond beamed at her joyful laugh and buried his face in her hair, truly happy and he only had a fleeting thought of someone he felt something for but it was obliterated by the sight of Pandora and his beautiful daughter. "I won't ever leave again. You're stuck with me, baby doll." He said and with only a few strides, pulled Pandora into his arms and planted a kiss on her lips, sealing the promise. "It's been far too long, mi amor...and to think, you come back in my life with a Princess?" He said, staring up at Hope with a beaming grin. "It has nothing to do with you being a good girl. I'm staying because you're my blood."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:23 pm

Hope was so happy. She had ever been this happy before. She smiled at the sight of her parents and she clung to her father's leg "daddy are you going to live with us? I have my own room at home. We can have tea parties and play dress up and play house!" She said getting more and more excited with each word

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:14 pm

Desmond had always wanted a family, having lost his parents years ago and was unable to even function properly enough to have a family as his life went into his work. "Unfortunately, darling, I'm the headmaster for Illvermorny...I cannot leave the accommodation that is provided because I need to constantly supervise the students. However, I will be around every second I can and will definitely bring you to my school. You are nearly eleven, so you'd be attending anyway." He said with a wide grin and kissed at her cheeks. "I will make up for the years I have been absent in both of your lives." Pandora smiled, tears welling up in her eyes and nuzzled at Desmond's neck. "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you before, my darling..." She said and kissed Hope's forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:28 pm

Hope frowned when he said he wouldn't be living with them. It upset her. She sniffles a bit and a few tears fell down her face "but I want you to come with us. I dont want you to be away any more" she said trying not to cry. When he said she would eventually attend the school she began to pout "but that's forever from now!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:36 pm

Desmond sighed and conjured up a fluffy bunny plush for her to hold onto and made its nose bump against Hope's. "I would love to, but I have to be there for work. You wouldn't want anything to happen to the children at my school now would you? I'll visit every day, even if it's for a short while but I can't stay longer than that. Not until there is a home for us built on school grounds and then you can stay there. That way, you won't have to have to share a dorm. You can just stay in a house by the castle." Desmond suggested, Pandora smiling and nodding at the thought even the apartment was one of her favourite places. She would now have to leave someone she's been seeing for a little while, without Hope knowing, in hopes to make life easier for the family now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:42 pm

Hope still pouted a bit but held the bunny. "Promise that we will live together soon?" She asked looking at him with big eyes filled with tears. She didn't want her father leaving again. She looked at her mommy and looked up at her "mommy. C-can I stay with daddy tonight?" She was a bit scared her mom would say no. She wanted to stay with her dad and spend more time with him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:51 pm

Desmond held up his pinky finger to his daughter, knowing his heart would be beating rapidly at the fact he actually had a child. "I promise, my girl." He said and wiped the tears away, giving her his best smile and looked over at Pandora, kissing at one of her dimples. "Of course you can." Pandora said, deciding she'd break up with her boyfriend tonight now that she had the night away from Hope. "I don't think I'd dare take you away from him now." She commented with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Hope smiled and hooked her pinky with her fathers "yay!" She said when her mother said she could stay with her dad for the night "does this mean I get to see illvermony daddy?" She asked eagerly and excitedly. She wanted to see the school and explore. She smiled and held her arms up to Desmond to be picked up and held.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:08 pm

Desmond chuckled at her excitement and examined Pandora's face, seeing how troubled she was even though he could tell she was trying to hide it. The night without Hope would definitely do her some good, him as well. He couldn't wait to have the time with Hope. "Yes of course! I'll show you all the little secrets and maybe, if you're lucky, I can introduce you to some of my favourite students. I know, I know. I shouldn't have favourites but if I introduce you, you'll have someone to go to if you need help." He said and immediately picked her up, his vampire strength allowing him the ability to carry Hope to the ends of the earth without tiring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:20 pm

Hope smiled widely her eyes twinkling with joy. She was so excited "daddy will I have fun at illvermony? What if the other students dont like me?" She asked nervously and bit her bottom lip. She looked up at him as he held her in his arms "what if I'm all alone there"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:44 pm

Desmond beamed and began to lead his two gorgeous girls out of the store, in hopes to get something to eat before Pandora leaves the father and daughter alone. "They'll absolutely adore you, darling. Which is why I'll introduce you to some people. You won't be as I'll be there with you, even if you don't think I am, I have eyes everywhere." He told Hope with a smile in hopes to make her relax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:04 pm

Hope held her mother and fathers hands as they walked. She looked up at her daddy and nodded at his words "OK daddy" she saw one of her favorite cafes and tugged on their hands "mommy I want a milkshake!" She said pleadingly "pleeeeaaassseeee!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:50 am

Desmond squeezed Hope's hand as if trying to remember the shape of her tiny hand in his, the warmth of her hand seeping into his heart. "Of course darling." Pandora said, her eyes latched onto Desmond's face and knew they would simply be parents, the ten years apart having shaped them both to be different people. "What kind of milkshake, precious?" Desmond asked when they entered the cafe, quickly ordering himself a bloody coffee and Pandora her favourite flavoured tea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:57 am

Hope smiled and looked into the cooler to look at all the ice cream flavors before finally deciding on one "I want caramel daddy!" She said bouncing excitedly as she giggled softly "daddy why did you get blood in your coffee?" She asked a bit confused about his order

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum