» Stranger Than Fiction ❀ an animanga fantasy roleplay
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:20 pm by Guest

» Hartley Cohen
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 pm by James Potter

» RUTH Member Survey
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:33 pm by Dalnim Song

» Some sibling time (Hugo)
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:19 pm by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» something wicked this way comes ((open))
Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:37 pm by Cherry Darling

» Fairy Tail RP
Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:18 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates

trespassing ((open))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

trespassing ((open))

Post by Ariana Faowind on Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:02 pm

Arianw was sitting at the edge of the lake with her toes barely touching the water; she had been trying her best to adjust to all of the high expectations that her new school had. One thing she could be able to say herself was that Hogwarts was very tame in comparison. Why did she choose to go to Durmstrang? Wouldn't have Beauxbatons been a lot nicer to go to? It was too late to think about that. She sighed as she grabbed a rock and proceeded to throw it across the lake's water wondering if she really will make friends at her new school.
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
durmstrang
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
leonie berthonnaud
gif 2 :
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Re: trespassing ((open))

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:17 pm

Serena walked on the grounds and wondered what to do with her free time. Her all friends seemed to be busy with something else than spending time with her. So here she was alone on the grounds walking. She walked over the Water Edge and noticed there a person sitting. "Hello," she said with a small smile, when she was close enough to the person to hear her. Maybe she gets herself new friend. She was sure she haven't seen the person here in previous years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Faowind on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:07 pm

Hearing the voice of another girl, Ariana turned over to her direction and gave a smile. "Hello!" she greeted happy to see that someone was willing to hang out with her. "What's your name? I'm Ariana, nice to meet you." Maybe she will make a friend this school year.
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
durmstrang
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
leonie berthonnaud
gif 2 :
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:55 pm

Serena smiled at girl when she began to talk with her there now. "My name is Serena," she said with a smile. "It's nice to meet you too," she said and sat next to the girl there. "In what house and year you are?" she asked there something random now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Faowind on Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:32 pm

"I'm in the house Lojal, and I'm a fourth year although it's technically my first year here," she responded smiling. Ariana was glad to have somebody to talk to, especially since she really didn't know anyone at her new school. "What about you?"
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
durmstrang
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
leonie berthonnaud
gif 2 :
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:28 am

"Oh I'm in Modig house and third year. So I'm year longer," she said there with a small smile on her face. "Oh and I have been here all three years," she added there. So she knew the school quite well, even if at times she could get lost sometimes when she doesn't look where she goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Faowind on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:02 am

Ariana listened to the other; she found her really sweet which felt rather refreshing as she found quite a few people to be intimidating so far. "Durmstrang is so different from my old school, so I hope I manage to readjust soon."
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
durmstrang
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
leonie berthonnaud
gif 2 :
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:55 am

Serena listened what Ariana said. "What was your previous school?" she had to ask there now. "If you want I can show you around here," she added there now something. She tried to be helpful when she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Faowind on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:55 pm

"I, um, previously attended Hogwarts," she replied unsure of what the other would think. Ariana had overheard some of the people in this school say mean things about the school. "That'd be really nice. Thanks."
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
durmstrang
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
leonie berthonnaud
gif 2 :
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:06 pm

"Oh Hogwarts. I have heard about it. I have nothing bad to say about it. I don't believe every rumor there is," she said there with a small smile. "No problem. So let me know when you want to me show you around." She liked to help people at times, so showing around wasn't no big deal for her. Also you could get to know other person that way better too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Faowind on Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:28 pm

Ariana gave a smile. "That's good. I don't understand why people tend to hate it though," she commented. "How would they have much of an opinion about it if they've never been there themselves?" She really didn't understand how people at this school can be. "If you want, you can show me around right now. Better to know the halls sooner than later."
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
durmstrang
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
leonie berthonnaud
gif 2 :
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:20 am

Serena nodded her head there. "Well just they like their school and then began to talk bad about other schools. I'm sure most of them are just made up rumors," she said there and sighed. She didn't really like these stupid rumors with what people come up for sure. "Not sure why exactly they hate other schools so much," she added there. "Sure if you want to show to you around I can do it now even. I have nothing else to do anyways," she said there with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Faowind on Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:46 pm

"Is it really that hard for them to keep up a friendly rivalry? This kind of stuff won't even matter years from now," she said pondering about the hatred between the schools. "Okay I have nothing else going on today anyway.'
Alias :
Xaria
Blood Status :
Pureblood
student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
school :
durmstrang
Faction :
neutral
face claim :
leonie berthonnaud
gif 2 :
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:18 pm

"No idea what they think. I guess they don't like the idea of friendly rivalry," she said there now back and sighed. She had no idea what most people in this school did think for sure. "Oh okay. Where you wanna start with, this place has many different places for sure where you can go," she said there. "I have never given tour before," she added just in case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top