» Stranger Than Fiction ❀ an animanga fantasy roleplay
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:20 pm by Guest

» Hartley Cohen
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 pm by James Potter

» RUTH Member Survey
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:33 pm by Dalnim Song

» Some sibling time (Hugo)
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:19 pm by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» something wicked this way comes ((open))
Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:37 pm by Cherry Darling

» Fairy Tail RP
Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:18 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates

Ilvermorny Opening Feast 2020-2021 (All Ilvermorny Students and Staff Welcome)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ilvermorny Opening Feast 2020-2021 (All Ilvermorny Students and Staff Welcome)

Post by Desmond Barnes on Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Being the Headmaster of Ilvermorny would always be Desmond's crowning achievement, however, being the headmaster doesn't mean he fills the role of one. He tried to be as fun as possible, giving his students the greatest time of their lives just like he had when he was a student so planning the welcome feast was a great time for him.

Whenever he got the chance, Desmond would connect to the old roots of Ilvermorny and go back to the time it was founded. He made it as native as possible but still modern and he stood before the podium that was in the shape of a lifelike jaguar head. "Welcome home, students and staff of Ilvermorny! I know you loved being with your family back in your homes but I do hope that, you consider yourself still at home. I hope that you are reunited with loved ones once more, ready for another year of education, laughter and fun. Remember, you can never have too much fun, you can never love too much and you can never learn too much. Great things are in reach for all of you, just try hard and you can grasp anything you desire." He said, his arms raising at the last sentence and fireworks went off in the air in the shapes of the ancient creatures that were the houses with the founders, along with other animals running around the tables.

"Let us begin the feast!" Desmond sat himself down, his wide eyes shining with happiness and excitement at the beginning of another year, seeing all the first years that had just been sorted into their rightful houses watch in awe at the sight of the firework animals and they joined together, friendships being formed that will last lifetimes. "It'll be a glorious year." The vampire murmured to his staff, beaming a smile towards them.
Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Ilvermorny Head

Back to top Go down

Re: Ilvermorny Opening Feast 2020-2021 (All Ilvermorny Students and Staff Welcome)

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:23 pm

Jackson nodded back. "I totally agree with you. Keep writing them and maybe one day they might be known too some how," he said there with a small smile. He really tried to in courage to her keep writing it for sure.

Carmen did walk of the Great Hall somewhere and she just decided to skip really this feast. It was some lame for here everywhere already. Also she wasn't really in mood to watch punch of first years to be sorted and so on. Eating wasn't really not that good idea. So yeah girl just went to explore he school probably.

Back to top Go down

Re: Ilvermorny Opening Feast 2020-2021 (All Ilvermorny Students and Staff Welcome)

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:14 pm

Jacob smiled softly at Mayari, "Thank you. I can see why my brother has eyes for you. Smart, caring, kind and beautiful." He said pushing a strand of hair out of her face.

Blairs inner wolf growled at the fact that Jacob was touching Maya and it showed in his face that he was pissed. "Youre right, Maya. I shouldnt blame him." He said with his jaw clenched, "But remember Jacob. We musnt touch what does not belong to us."

Lennox smiled softly at him and pressed her lips to his cheek in a kind and caring kiss, "Thank you, Jackson. You are so sweet. Im glad I found a friend here. Especially since that friend is you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:22 pm

Mayari smiled sweetly at the compliments and bowed her head, only to see Blair's reaction. She sighed and narrowed her eyes towards him, crossing her arms. "I don't belong to you either, Blair. I am not property. I am a human being." She said, quite bluntly and held her head up high in the act of defiance.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Mimi Elashiry
Prinyatiye Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:42 am

Jackson smiled at Lennox when she suddenly kissed his cheek. "I'm glad I met amazing friend as you too here today. Oh and your welcome," he said back to her now there. He was barely called sweet for sure. "I'm always there for my friends for sure. So if you need anything let me know," she said there with a small smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top