» Stranger Than Fiction ❀ an animanga fantasy roleplay
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:20 pm by Guest

» Hartley Cohen
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 pm by James Potter

» RUTH Member Survey
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:33 pm by Dalnim Song

» Some sibling time (Hugo)
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:19 pm by Hugo Granger-Weasley

» something wicked this way comes ((open))
Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:37 pm by Cherry Darling

» Fairy Tail RP
Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:18 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Credits
Site skin & graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
affiliates

Ilvermorny Opening Feast 2020-2021 (All Ilvermorny Students and Staff Welcome)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ilvermorny Opening Feast 2020-2021 (All Ilvermorny Students and Staff Welcome)

Post by Desmond Barnes on Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Being the Headmaster of Ilvermorny would always be Desmond's crowning achievement, however, being the headmaster doesn't mean he fills the role of one. He tried to be as fun as possible, giving his students the greatest time of their lives just like he had when he was a student so planning the welcome feast was a great time for him.

Whenever he got the chance, Desmond would connect to the old roots of Ilvermorny and go back to the time it was founded. He made it as native as possible but still modern and he stood before the podium that was in the shape of a lifelike jaguar head. "Welcome home, students and staff of Ilvermorny! I know you loved being with your family back in your homes but I do hope that, you consider yourself still at home. I hope that you are reunited with loved ones once more, ready for another year of education, laughter and fun. Remember, you can never have too much fun, you can never love too much and you can never learn too much. Great things are in reach for all of you, just try hard and you can grasp anything you desire." He said, his arms raising at the last sentence and fireworks went off in the air in the shapes of the ancient creatures that were the houses with the founders, along with other animals running around the tables.

"Let us begin the feast!" Desmond sat himself down, his wide eyes shining with happiness and excitement at the beginning of another year, seeing all the first years that had just been sorted into their rightful houses watch in awe at the sight of the firework animals and they joined together, friendships being formed that will last lifetimes. "It'll be a glorious year." The vampire murmured to his staff, beaming a smile towards them.
Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Halfblood
Sexual Orientation :
Straight
Ilvermorny Head

Back to top Go down

Re: Ilvermorny Opening Feast 2020-2021 (All Ilvermorny Students and Staff Welcome)

Post by Mayari Adair on Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:22 pm

Mayari furrowed her brow at his comment before a flash of recognition skimmed across her face. "Blair Marino. You're..the..you know." She didn't want to say it loud, not because it shocked her but because she worried someone was listening in on the conversation. She then shrugged with a kind smile, placing her hand on his forearm. "We'll figure it out." She promised.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Mimi Elashiry
Prinyatiye Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Re: Ilvermorny Opening Feast 2020-2021 (All Ilvermorny Students and Staff Welcome)

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:23 pm

Jackson wasn't sure how they haven't met before either. "Same here and we even seem to be in same house," he said there now. "You're in Wampus right?" he asked to be sure. "Well yes I am, even if some doesn't seem so interesting for me" he had to admit there. "What about you?" he asked back there now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:50 pm

Blair was happy to say the least hat she didn't freak out about his status. Most people did and started treating him differently. But now her. And he loved it. "So Maya. Can I walk you to your common room after dinner?"

Lennox nodded in understanding at his words "yes i am in wampus. And I know what you mean. I have to take creative arts. I hate being on stage. I hat being center of attention"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:28 pm

Jackson smiled. "So I am. This is even more weird now how we haven't before seen each others," he said. "Oh well I don't have anything against attention but going on stage and to do something isn't for me." That was totally true. He have never liked to be on stage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlyn Proctor on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:04 pm

Harlyn tucked her hands into her skinny jeans and wandered into the great hall, her raven hair falling in front of her face as she stared down at the ground with a smirk. Sliding into her seat, she spotted many new students and some were even around her age. "Packed full of newbies this year.." She mumbled to herself and slid onto the bench of her house, glaring at everyone around her which made them slide away from her and she smiled, clearly pleased.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Prochnost Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:29 pm

Jerrica was sitting at the table taking in the sights she had seen from the sorting and what the headmaster had done to decorate the place. It was nearing her last year here. That thought both excited and scared her. What was she going to do after the next school year? Choosing not to ponder about it, Jerrica looked over at somebody and greeted, "Hey."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:16 pm

Lennox smiled softly "I get what you mean. I prefer to be the song writer to the performer" she said gripping her book to her chest and blushing

Jace walked into the hall and sat down next to the girl who seemed to glare everyone else away. He looked dead at her and smirked "you can't glare me away. So don't even try"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlyn Proctor on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:42 am

Harlyn frowns at the person who decided they wouldn't go away and turned their back to them, their dark hair hitting their waist as it fell from her shoulders and took in the person that said 'Hi'. "Hey Jerrica, how are you?" She asked, tucking her hand underneath her chin as she blatantly ignored the man who tried to talk to her.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Prochnost Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:15 am

Blair slowly put an arm around Maya and smiled at the feeling it caused in his body. It felt so right like she was made to fit there. He kissed her cheek and smiled softly against her skin. "Hey princess?"

Jace smirked softly and just shrugged as the girl ignored him. As if he really cared. He didn't. He moved his hair out of his face as he continued to eat his food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:34 pm

"Oh that's interesting. I have never even tried to write songs," Jackson replied back there now. "Are your songs any good?" he had to ask it, he was curious about it now. He was sure he won't sing them for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:42 pm

Hearing the other person respond, Jerrica smiled. "I'm pretty good, Harlyn. What about you?" she replied. They may not be in the same house, but she did enjoy hanging out with her. "Boys can be so weird," Jerrica commented as she briefly glanced over at Jace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlyn Proctor on Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:57 pm

Harlyn glanced around the Great hall and finally latched back onto Jerrica, nodding. "I am good also. Can't wait to get away from this feast though." She muttered, tucking her hand underneath her chin and smirked at her comment about boys, casting a glance back at Jace. "Yes. Boys are definitely the correct term."

~

Mayari leaned against the table, settling with Blair's arm around her shoulder and she smiled up at him. She definitely didn't expect this when she walked into the great hall. "Yeah?" She asked him and popped a grape into his mouth, grinning.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Prochnost Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:42 pm

Blair smiled down at her. He was so happy to have her by his side. He reached out and pushed a strand of hair out of her face and kissed her nose "just wanted to see your pretty face"

Lennox bit her lip and hesitated before handing him her book of songs "you can see for yourself" she said a bit nervously. She didn't usually let people see her book

Jace chuckled and winked at the girl as she looked back at him. It was then that Madison came over and the two began talking and he smiled softly at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:16 am

Henry decided finally show up at feast too. He walked in the great hall and there he walked over the professors table. He did take a seat there.

Jackson looked at Lennox. He didn't really expect her to show the songs to him. "Oh thank  you for trusting me  for showing them to me. I won't show them to anyone else," he said there and then took the book. He slowly opened it and read what was there. Without showing anyone.

Carmen looked around there and therr. Everyome seemed to he busy with their own things. She soon stood up from her table and glanced over the room for a seconds. Then began to talk towards door. She decided to skip it.

Also Victorie was sitting in her house (Wampus) table and was eating her food slowly there. She didn't bother to talk with anyone really right now. She was hungry. She barely eat at morning  and girl had to skip lunch. There was no time for it. Now she tried to fill her stomach with food here.

Last edited by Henry Wilson on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlyn Proctor on Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:31 am

Harlyn pulled out a lighter and began to fidget with it, clicking it and hovered over the flame with her index finger. "This shit is boring as fuck." She muttered before seeing the boy wink at her, causing her nose to crinkle in annoyance.

~~

Mayari smiled and sat up, cracking her back as she did so. "I must ask you to calm it down with the romance, Blair. As sweet as it is, we have just met." She pointed out, touching his hand gently with a kind smile.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Prochnost Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:08 pm

Mystique entered the great hall and made her way to the professors table and took a seat. She smiled at her fellow professors before biting into a piece of chicken.

Lennox smiled softly. She didnt know what to say exactly, soshe just watched him read her lyrics. After a few moments she spoke up, "What do you think?" She asked softly moving her hair out of her face

Blair blushed a bit, "My apologies. Im just... I... sorry." He didnt really know what to say. He removed his arm and focused on the food in front of him

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:13 pm

Mayari rolled her eyes and lifted his arm back over her shoulders, giving him a large grin. "Doesn't mean you can stop doing that. Just..not the kissing of the face.." She said, a thick blush on her cheeks but due to her tanned skin, it wasn't that bad. She didn't want kisses, mainly because she had never been kissed before by a man.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Mimi Elashiry
Prinyatiye Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:02 pm

Jackson read the lyrics of the songs now. He found them actually quite good ones. He looked up at the Lennox before he decided to answer. "I'm not professional or anything like that but to me they sound pretty good. You jave talent on writing song," he said there honestly. There was no point to lie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:39 pm

Blair smiled and put his arm around her again "Yes ma'am" He said to her request and smiled. However, when he heard a familiar voice near by he froze "I am so not in the mood for this." He mumbled before the voice sat beside them

Jacob smiled as he sat next to his brother, "Hey there Blair. And woah, who is this beautiful young lady, here?" He said smiling at the girl his brother was with "Jacob Pietro. Is your name as beautiful as you are?" He asked with a small smile on his lips

Lennox smiled and took his book back, "Thanks. I try my ebst to write about how Im feeling or things that happened to me in my life. You know, stuff people can actually relate to. Instead of just getting drunk and having sex all the time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:57 pm

Jackson smiled when she took her book back and also listened what she said. "Well yeah nowadays so many songs are yeah about that or about breakups or just love in general. Song about other feelings are barely nowadays well know," he had to admit there actually. He didn't know much about music for sure, he barely does listen it anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayari Adair on Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:06 pm

Mayari was going to ask what he meant, frowning delicately before a voice met her ears and she turned to face a man with different coloured eyes. "I'm Mayari Adair." She introduced herself and stood up, kissing each cheek in greeting. "And who may you be to Blair?" She asked with a kind smile, as sweet as always.

~~

Harlyn grew bored and stood up, staring over at Mayari to see her flanked by two males and concern welled up inside of her. "Apologies Jerrica, I must see to something. I'll see you around, yeah?" She said with a smile and a short wave before she sped towards Mayari. "Mayflower, are you alright?" She said, casting a sharp gaze towards the men.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Student
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Faction :
Neutral
face claim :
Mimi Elashiry
Prinyatiye Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:59 pm

Jacob smiled at the girl, "I could get used to this kind of greeting." He said with a smile, "Im his older brother." He said smiling to which Blair mumbled under his breath, "Half brother."

Lennox nodded, "Exactly. I dont want to spread songs about hate. I want to spread them about love. Like this one song I wrote. Its called Rock bottom. Its about fighting, but fighting with love."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlyn Proctor on Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:39 pm

Harlyn was ignored and she jolted, hurt flashing across her face and she simply turned to Mayari and received a nod and a kiss on the cheek. "Forgive me for interrupting, Maybug." She muttered and hid behind her hair, embarrassed that she got so protective and found that she didn't know what to do so she simply nodded and left quickly, tucking her hands into her leather jacket pockets and growled when someone walked into her, finally allowing her to leave.

~~

Mayari smiled kindly at Blair and Jacob, hearing Blair's comment about how he was only a half brother and she sighed, putting her hand on Blair's cheek. "Blood is blood, even if it's diluted and that is something to care about." She told him and moved her hair over her shoulder, giving them both her best smile before looking at the door, having seen Harlyn leave in a hurry.

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Prochnost Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:57 pm

"While I do agree that blood is blood, I do not wish to be related to him. He is the result of my father cheating on my mother. And that is something I do not wish to be reminded of every time I look at him." Blair said which made Jacob frown and he looked away, "I didnt ask for that to happen." Was all he said

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlyn Proctor on Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:09 pm

Mayari frowned, looking exceptionally disappointed in Blair and she put her hand on Jacob's forearm, to comfort him. "It is your father you should despise, not a brother who just wishes to be just that. He can't help that." She scolded and rubbed Jacob's arm, staring over at Blair in a disapproving stare. "Family is the closest thing we'll always have, casting that aside because of a situation you or he couldn't control isn't right."

Alias :
Annie
Blood Status :
Pureblood
Sexual Orientation :
Bisexual
Prochnost Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top