current time
Oct. 2020
staff

Admin Xaria

Admin Jules

Admin Violet
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 2 Registered, 1 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jenna Bishop, Raphael Krupnik

Most users ever online was 139 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:12 am
Credits
Site skin from Hitskin. Graphics by Xaria. The Harry Potter franchise belongs to J.K. Rowling. All original characters belong to the respective user that made them along with their posts. No copyright infringement intended.
Gryffindor15
Hufflepuff14
Ravenclaw16
Slytherin21
Total #66
affiliates

Wondering (Open)

Go down

Wondering (Open) Empty Wondering (Open)

Post by Persephone Nightshade on Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:29 am

Sephy had just finished her dinner and left the restaurant she was at, being pregnant wasn't that much of a treat. She was eating for two and she felt like she was eating like a big since the cravings were coming slowly for her. The young woman was walking the streets of Knockturn Alley in her own head. Sephy knew her pride got in the way of finding the man that knocked her up in the first place, yes the sex was amazing but that didn't mean she wanted him to be there for her, right? The red head had no idea but her thoughts got interrupted when she heard something break.

"Whose there?"
Persephone Nightshade
Persephone Nightshade
Death Eater
Death Eater

Alias : Caroline
Blood Status : Pureblood
Sexual Orientation : Bisexual
Faction : Death Eater
face claim : Madelaine Petsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wondering (Open) Empty Re: Wondering (Open)

Post by Fred Weasley II on Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:45 pm

Fred had apparated from Hogsmeade to Diagon, then had a stroll down Knockturn. He knew that he shouldn't be there: particularly as someone who had their wand broken in two halves after Hogwarts expulsion. You never know who you might get down these parts. Still, he was a risk taker and... a bit of an idiot.

He got some bloke who was selling ever-filling fruit bowls and took one off his hands for a few galleons. Now he could eat all the grapes he wanted! Provided that it replicated grapes in particular...

Just as he was walking away, however; the bowl slipped from his grasp and... shattered all over the pavement. That was galleons down the drain. He cursed loudly, but a voice had sounded over the top of it. He looked and saw a young woman: pregnant. Probably the last witch he was expecting to see hanging around the streets...

"Sorry love, I dropped my bleeting bowl," That was his apology. "Didn't mean t'scare ya." Was she okay? Well... he didn't know much about pregnancy. He treated it as though her womb were a bomb: staring at the bump and back to her face as though something was going to explode at any moment.

@Persephone Nightshade
Fred Weasley II
Fred Weasley II
Hogwarts Staff Member
Hogwarts Staff Member

Alias : Violet
Blood Status : Half-Blood
Sexual Orientation : Heterosexual
Faction : OOTP
face claim : Craig Charles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Nightshade on Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:03 pm

Sephy was kind of shocked it was just a bowl that had broken and fell but that didn't mean it didn't still frighten her. With being almost five months pregnant she was more jumpier then she cared to admit right now. The red head was taken from her thoughts when the guy in front of her asked if she was okay, she subconsciously put one hand on her stomach and nodded.

"I'm fine, just more jumpier then I want to be right now" Sephy answered.
Persephone Nightshade
Persephone Nightshade
Death Eater
Death Eater

Alias : Caroline
Blood Status : Pureblood
Sexual Orientation : Bisexual
Faction : Death Eater
face claim : Madelaine Petsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down